Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R]Shun The frumious bandersnatch! (Rem/Laverna/Diadem)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:30 pm
She was trying to recall quotes from 'Through the Looking Glass', but it only came to her in distracted snippets, and one of them she was pretty sure was stuck on repeat because she had heard it in podcast.

"Was it the Red King, Kitty?"

"`Now, Kitty, let's consider who it was that dreamed it all..." She quoted out loud, finally, tilting her head and absently examining the strange, gray and misty landscape.

"Hopefully we aren't going to have to do wall climbs this time..." She added, in what she assumed must sound like a more sane change of topic, glancing back to Remarque and Laverna. "I mean practice makes perfect but..."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Sirene Naiads

She would not, exactly, rather at that kind of practice.

"Thanks by the way!" She added. It was... admittedly a little frustrating not to be able to come by herself, not that she resented Remarque. Remarque seemed like a nice sort, it was just like being handed a key blank and being told they'd get it cut to fit the house locks 'later'.

Maybe not so bad after that last adventure though. She wasn't sure how she'd have felt stumbling into something like that by herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:35 pm
Diadem had stuck out in Laverna's mind since the cluster ******** that was the last gathering of their court. Since then she had herself brought their Prince back here to claim a crystal for herself -(yes Kyu, tagging that next)- and had a rather frank discussion with a certain Eternal member of their court.

"But in these heels? I would rather stick to jumping buildings." Laverna gave a smirk as she walked behind Diadem. The woman had seemed as curious as she had about the stones. It had paid off for her...maybe it would for her friend.

"At least not unless we can use Remarque for a landing pad."

Ryuthulhu

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:40 pm
“Oh, it’s no trouble,” Remarque replied to Diadem, in a tone that said he meant it but probably could have done without the Alice in Wonderland quotes. He’d seen plenty of Mirrorspace in the past few days—arguably much more than he wanted to, but realistically he’d have come by himself if he didn’t have company—and having company was far more preferable than being in here alone.

He could only stare at the same white walls for so long before it ate away at his brain.

He glanced at Laverna with one raised brow; he seemed amused at the woman, but being used as a landing pad was hardly ideal. “Landing pad or not, you’ll still hurt those delicate little ankles of yours if you jump too far. I think the wisest thing is to stick to the ground if you can help it.”

He rolled his shoulders. “I don’t have heels to worry about, but this getup gets heavy this time of night.”

He had too many layers on his outfit, and while it was helpful in the later months of the year, for now it was just too hot in the city. Mirrorspace was at least tolerable, with its unnaturally cool, but these wings weighed heavily on him.

Usually he went about as an Eternal Senshi, but he wasn’t taking any chances in Mirrorspace. He wanted access to his strongest powers, immediately, if he needed them.

For now at least, things seemed calm.

He’d have liked it to stay that way.

Sirene Naiads
Ryuthulhu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:44 am
Diadem flashed an bemused, somewhat impish smile. "I'm not sure he has enough padding to be a landing pad anyway. Not that I imagine people are otherwise complaining." She teased. "Do let me know if you find out who designs these outfits, we probably should have a word with them about the fashion versus function issues." She added. "I mean the heels are cute but.. until I can at least mirror walk alone, flats would be nice."

She shrugged it off, since it wasn't worth more time to complain than that.

"OK um.... Laverna I don't know if you have any pointers or do we just... wander?" She asked, taking a few tentative steps in an random direction. She wasn't sure it mattered in a place like this, just so long as they went. The place had already demonstrated a certain degree of mind-of-its-own, so she wasn't sure there was a way for her to go anyplace it didn't want her anyway.

Sirene Naiads

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash