Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Just One Small Job (Apibom - Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Now that the fun of Superstar Authority was over, it was back to the old, boring stuff. Chiara sighed as she sat on her thrown of an office chair at her too large of desk, the papers of things she had been ignoring during the fun events piling up. She sighed as she glared at the pile of papers. She did have fun plans today tho, she had called a troll in that she had felt was pretty promising, the young Apibom, and she was looking forward to the new toy's arrival. Chiara picked up a few of he papers and looked them over again, just making sure her plans for her guest were ready.

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:00 pm

The aftermath of Superstar Authority had left Api feeling a little listless. Without all of the events to plan for, things to rehearse, and routines to come up with they found themself with an immense amount of unused time. Time that left them thinking about their life and what they wanted to do. They did not like that. So when Chiara had requested that they come pay her a visit, they'd jumped at the chance. Chiara could keep them busy - keep the thoughts of the future away - and they'd probably benefit from it at the same time.

They'd been to her office before, but it was still intimidating. After being shown the way to her room, they knocked on the door before opening it a little. "Hello Chiara...! I hope I'm not late." They weren't- they always made sure to show up ahead of time for high bloods, after all. But it was a nice opener to conversations. "How can I help you?" They shuffled their way into the room after closing the door behind them, and looked to the blueblood.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Apibom!" Chiara greeted from her throne, grinning. "Aww so sweet of you to ask." The blueblood said, as if she had not asked the yellowblood here and they were offering their services completely freely and not because of other obligations. "Well, i do have just a few little things i was hoping you could help me with, if your up for it." She cradled her chin in her hands. "But first, how are you? How is it, going from up on stage in front of thousands, back to being a civilian?"

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:51 am

Api found it a little strange how Chiara greeted them, but then again Chiara always seemed to... talk like that. Not that it was bad, she was a friendly high blood after all. Probably. So far, anyway. They blinked a few times, thinking on the question. "Oh, thank you for asking. I'm doing well- it's ah.... It's pretty different..! I have... a lot more free time now." They laughed nervously, running a hand through the back of their hair. Honestly it was Not Great, though they weren't about to tell Chiara that right now. She was their sponsor, not really their friend. "Since I'm not so busy any more I'd definitely like having something to do!" Hopefully they could n** the questions about themself in the bud and instead focus on what Chiara had called them for. That would be much easier to talk about.

Micillia
50yrs later......... gomen.........

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara nodded along. She did notice that Appibom was a fair bit different than from when she had first met them. The yellowblood had been buzzing with excitement when she first snatched them up. The spotlight does things to a troll, not always positive things. She had been trying to be more empathetic with those she employed, they were all their own unique trolls, and maybe they could even be trusted... someday. "Well, ill try and get you some more time on stage, when your older." She winked at the yellowblood."Dance battles can be quite thrilling!"

Right, then the yellowblood turned the conversation to business, and Chiara smiled mischievously. "Ive got some small tasks that i could really use your help with. Its hard to be here, managing things, and yet also delivering things and being everywhere." She said, turning her smile a little sad. She wished she could be anywhere anytime, grunt work was below her station, but it was a good place to be for just collecting information. "So," she said, pulling out one small folder and putting it in the middle of the desk. "Is that something you think you could handle? Itll be mostly travel, delivering messages, and the like. Ill cover all transportation costs of course."

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Dance battles, huh? Api thought them over for a moment... they sounded fun, but also scary. They weren't even sure if their dance skills were really the kind needed for that sort of thing, either. "A-ah, okay..! I'll, I'll be sure to practice until then." They nodded, smiling a little. They were happy to have something to look forward to, even if it was scary.

They watched as she pulled a folder out and set it on the desk, nodding along with what she was saying. She... basically needed a gopher, right? It... was a job that suited them, they supposed. "I-I can do that, definitely!" Api clapped their hands together, looking back to Chiara with one last serious nod. She could count on them, they were certain of it! Plus if they were looking for places to deliver messages to, they wouldn't have time to dwell on their own feelings. Perfect. "Just tell me what you need and I'll get it done, I promise!"

Micillia
holy ******** idk if i ever got this tag slkdgjsgd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:11 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku
Chiara looked down at the little yellowblood, she liked how things were growing. Apibom was a little shy... but that just meant she had to introduce them to more situations where they could take up the crown of leadership. "Excellent!" The blueblood said as she reached down for another ten envelopes. "And if this doesn't bore you to death, and your willing of course, i would love your help on some other jobs." Chiara said, passing the pile of envelopes to Apibom.

She thought it over. Getting Apibom into some tests and challenges would be good for them! And in the long run, her.

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:11 am

Api nodded, taking the new envelopes from her. Seemed like a lot of things to get delivered but they would do it! "Of course..! I'm happy to help. Thank you, I'll be back soon!" They bowed their head a little, then turned to scurry on out of the room. The faster they got this task done, the faster they'd get more interesting ones.. right?

Micillia
hokay i think we can call this one done!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games