Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Interview: On Top Of The World (Avvisi - Frossa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi was ecstatic when she saw that Frossa had won. The girl she had voted for had won! It was a great feeling, made even more so great by the fact that Frossa had hinted at a job. Avvisi felt on top of the world, and was adamant to get some time with the superstar again and discuss what this job might entail and all. Combined with her new contract with the ANB, well, nothing could stop the tealblood from shooting for the stars.

She waited outside the backstage of the superstar authority, along with the dozens of other reporters and paparazzi, all with their flashing cameras and outstretched microphones. Avvisi wiggled her way to the front of the crowd (a benefit of being short and small) and waved to Frossa as she exited the backstage. The tealblood tried to keep her camera crew nearby. Hopefully they wouldn't get swallowed by the crowd. "Frossa!! Ms Frossa!" Avvisi called to the superstar, "Its me Avvisi Quills, do you remember me?" Her eyes shone bright, hopeful that the famous troll would notice her.

melona-pan
Hey! Quote is NOT a poke, she just got a camera crew, so i edited that in

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out