Submit

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:47 pm
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {""}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys felt bad for interrupting his reading as he seemed to be invested. She understood that feeling well. Reading was a favored past time of hers. She was relieved to know she hadn't wandered off incorrectly and she shook his offered hand. Her father had taught her the importance of a firm grip and solid eye contact when doing so. Once the two released hands, he'd introduced himself as Professor Smythe and asked her if she had any questions. "Pleasure to meet you, sir. I'm N-" she paused, remembering her aunt's statement about her first name being of a lower class and opting to enroll her with her middle name instead. The teen cleared her throat. "Anastasia Adler. Ana, for short."She smiled weakly, before quickly moving on to address his offer to answer her questions. " I just want to know if there's any additional practice I'll need, or any additional work I'll have to take home. I know starting midway through the year puts me at a bit of a disadvantage, so I'd like to catch up as quickly as possible. I'd also hate to slow down my classmates in the process." Nephthys was almost too eager for something positive to happen after the last four months had been so hard on her. She hoped beyond hope that this was the start of such. She looked around the room at the desks. "Do we just sit anywhere, or do you have assigned seating?" she inquired, turning her blue eyes back to her professor.

╚══════..═╝

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:43 pm
User Image

𝓡𝓮𝓮𝓼𝓮 ▄▄𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀
Celebrar||Student

𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒...
▄▄▄▄▄▄𝒮𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♬♪◦
...𝒜𝓈 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
...𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝓃

The
blond girl was rushing, making her way to the class room as quickly as she could, she'd again followed the flow of students up towards the classes but made a turn down the wrong hallway and walked into a random classroom. Eventually Reese was pointed in the right direction though and, feeling quite defeated already, the blond girl finally made it to her classroom. As she entered there was a conversation going on, the teacher and a girl she didn't know. Reese smiled in their direction, waiting for the two to pause before offering a "good morning," and making her way to a seat.

Reese had been sitting in a seat near the door, the second to last to be exact and started to count her steps to the desk, but despite carefully keeping track she bumped into the desk. She stumbled but didn't fall, and hurried around to sit. She sighed softly, and set her bag down at her feet, allowing the two to finish their conversation as she fidgeted with the cuffs of her jacket.

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒...

♪ ♬------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♫◦

...𝐼𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
...𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅

𝐿𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: Class▄▄▄ 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎: teacher and a girl▄▄▄ 𝒪𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉: Outfit▄▄▄ 𝒪𝑜𝒞: Sorry it's short! and late!▄▄▄ Reese's Profile

Chelly Usagi

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Quote:

xX_Shinku-Shay_Xx

Firebreathing Kitten

18,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Waffles! 25

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:45 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

Ezra had felt a part of his face twitch as the new student introduced herself and gave him her full name as well as a shorter nickname. But it was a lie. Anastasia wasn’t her actual first name. He didn’t feel the need to really look into it or press the issue, he assumed that she had her reasoning for going by something else. Despite that, any sort of fib left a bad taste in his mouth. He rose a brow and cleared his throat. ”Anastasia, was it? Well, since we are slowly picking things back up, and I recognize that maybe not everyone is in a good headspace, we’re taking it a bit slow the next few classes. With that being said, I can lend you my book of hand-written notes I usually make to share with the class and teach. I’m known for having a good amount of information, yet still being straightforward. While all the information in our books is important, I don’t think you’ll find yourself wondering what the major key points are with the notes I have.”

When he was about to say something else, he heard Reese enter the classroom. He looked toward the blonde girl with a small smile, ”Ah, Miss Greenhollow…good morning to you. I hope you’re doing well.” he said with a warm tone. Looking back toward Nephthys, he motioned for her to sit anywhere. ”It’s a free zone in my class unless I have to step in and move anyone for certain situations. After class, come to my desk and I’ll hand you my notes to go over and copy for the next days to come.” Ezra glanced at his pocket watch before deciding to get started with class. ”The assignment today is fairly simple. I just want you to write about your raiment and its quirks. We will go over the next class as well as ways you can improve yourself as a Celebrar. Once you’ve done that, I’ll go do a brief review since we’ve been gone for quite a bit, and then the rest of the day is yours.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ His Class] || WITH [ students ] || FEELING [ okay. ] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

xX_Shinku-Shay_Xx

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:58 pm
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {"Edited for day flip"}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys nodded, and was probably a bit too eager in doing so, at her professor's generous offer to lend her his own notes. She assumed because he was knowledgeable and practiced enough to be classified as a teacher, his notes were probably the best to use in order to get herself up to speed. "Thank you, Professor Smythe. I truly appreciate it, Sir." She saw the other student enter and gave her a courteous nod before watching her take her seat, albeit a bit clumsily. Nepthys breathed a small, quiet sigh of relief. She, herself, bumped aorund a bit here and there as well. The act was enough for Nephthys to mentally remind herself although she may have been here later than the others- they were still all students. At the teacher's invitation to sit anywhere, she took it upon herself to be seated one row up and to the side of the blonde who'd just entered. She was adjusting herself and her things when Ezra decided it was a good time to start and tell them their assignment.

Nephthys felt her heart sink. To any other student, this would have been a straight-forward and easy assignment. For someone like her, who's raiment usage was primarily accidental up until a few months ago, it would be a bit harder. She pulled two blank papers onto her desk. One would be for note scribbling and rough draft work, The second was where she'd write the actual assignment. On the first page, she noted with bullet points things she'd already come to learn, such as 'thought then action', 'time and weight limits-fatigue', 'emotional repercussions'. She then spent a few moments working on her wording so she could express these things beyond her feelings and simple notations. Once she felt she had enough to write an actual essay, she moved to the second piece of paper. Diligently working on the assignment given had actually allowed the teen to become more at ease than she'd been upon arriving.

She lost track of the time. Before she knew it, the bell was ringing for dismissal. She hastily finished her conclusion and scribbled her name across the bottom. In her rush, she'd absent-mindedly written 'Nephthys Adler'. The teen placed the paper on Professor Smythe's desk and walked out after giving a small waive.

╚══════..═╝

Chelly Usagi
'xX_Shinku-Shay_Xx"

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

xX_Shinku-Shay_Xx

Firebreathing Kitten

18,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:56 pm
User Image

𝓡𝓮𝓮𝓼𝓮 ▄▄𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀
Celebrar||Student

𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒...
▄▄▄▄▄▄𝒮𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♬♪◦
...𝒜𝓈 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
...𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝓃

Reese
listened as the professor explained what they were doing in class. Reese was unsure so far on her how exactly to execute her schoolwork. She'd worked out a solution back home that required her to recite her answers after tutors were finished speaking or perhaps having one of her sisters assist her, but she had yet to speak to the teacher about how she would go about her assignments. She waited a bit in case the other girl were going to ask questions, and when the only thing she heard was the girls pencil scraping her papers Reese rose from her seat carefully and made her way to the desk where the teacher was sitting. The blond girl spoke in a hushed tone, hoping not to disturb any other students as she explained a bit of her situation. She could see more than some but not well enough to write on a page reliably or clearly. The girl asked for possible solutions that involved minimal disturbances to anyone in the class.

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒...

♪ ♬------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♫◦

...𝐼𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
...𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅

𝐿𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: Class▄▄▄ 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎: teacher and a girl▄▄▄ 𝒪𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉: Outfit▄▄▄ 𝒪𝑜𝒞: Sorry again for how late/unfinished! please feel free to just exit around me lol ▄▄▄ Reese's Profile

Chelly Usagi

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:05 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

When Reese approached, he knew that it was in regard to the assignment. He knew that she wouldn’t be able to write it in paragraph form, seeing as she physically can’t. After he had given the assignment and made sure they were settled, he was going to pull her aside about the matter. But she had ended up approaching him instead. He gave her a reassuring smile letting her know that if she wanted to stay after class for a few moments or come early the next class time, then she could just recite her assignment to him. He would then just grade her based on what she verbally said and how much thought she put into it. For now, he told her to just take a moment and brainstorm what she wanted to include.

Ezra proceeded to read his book as the two did their own thing. When class was over, he closed it and dismissed them. He smiled as his new student handed him her paper. He noticed that it took her a bit before she allowed herself to write her assignment out. He was glad that she ultimately got it done and it didn’t give her too many problems. Once he spoke with Reese again about the assignment, he cleaned up the room and left for the day.

---exit for the day---

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ His Class] || WITH [ students ] || FEELING [ okay. ] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

xX_Shinku-Shay_Xx

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150