Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
How do you deal with bullies? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vietpr3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:29 pm
oh , like that would work....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:35 pm
Whoop his a**... in Counter Strike. ninja
Better yet, scout his a**. domokun heart

djTAKA
Crew

dragonxiii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:26 pm
how about u arm urself
no u no with one of those fake guns
out bluff him  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:35 pm
Cindybobnimrod
Sapek
I'll say don't even try to mess up with someone that totally diffrent from you or you just might get your own medicine

I disagree. In this case, at least.

This guy's picking on her nonstop in immature and idiotic ways without any legitimate reason. You really think she should just stand by and take this?

I guess your right for women it is hard....But for men who like to settle the score with a fight that is the final solution  

Ledah(Grim Angel)

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragonxiii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:54 pm
Ledah(Grim Angle)
Cindybobnimrod
Sapek
I'll say don't even try to mess up with someone that totally diffrent from you or you just might get your own medicine

This guy's picking on her nonstop in immature and idiotic ways without any legitimate reason. You really think she should just stand by and take this?

I guess your right for women it is hard....But for men who like to settle the score with a fight that is the final solution

i think he like her but 2 macho 2 admitt it  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:14 pm
yea , azn is best at counter strike  

Vietpr3

KonahaKid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:21 pm
dragonxiii
Ledah(Grim Angle)
Cindybobnimrod
Sapek

i think he like her but 2 macho 2 admitt it
or he could be speaking da truth  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:07 pm
djTAKA
Whoop his a**... in Counter Strike. ninja
Better yet, scout his a**. domokun heart

Haha! That's a great idea! rofl  

Chibi Akane

Michi Mizu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:42 am

Hmm...
You could plot and scheme something against the bully.
*smirks*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:58 pm
i was bullied some times but you know their just playing so i don't think that's funny. my neighbrohood don't have much asian around here. just some but they're " go somewhere else than this bull sh*t place" type of people. if theres some idiot bulling me. i'll proably sufficate them or say they're just jealious or say " because you touch self at night" or " your a girl eh?"  

Moon_Child08

Dark Hikaru 26

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:09 am
i've been builled and my friends too. so my freinds and i r going to tell the dean cause she threw markers and color pencils at my freinds and she said that Christians r better then asians! i'm like some asians r chrisntian. she has no brain and she is rasits she is a hore and a b***h! I usually give them a evil glare. but they started to run away when my freinds older brother came. sometimes i would diss them. ex.1
Bully: ur face is so ugly
Me: wait did u say that cause i can still see the scars from ur plastic surgery

(boy)Bully: did u get ur period
Me: did u get urs. wait a minute i'm srry i thought u were a girl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:33 am
1) Ignore them
2) Fight against them (if you're strong enough)
3) IGNORE THEM! eek

-Cress Albane
User Image

Mimoto Kawasari

Sildrag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:00 am
listen don't yell Chinese at him it's gonna make him laugh at u more...actually don't yell at him at all. normally I just threaten to kill the bastards and then they will stop bothering me but in ur case you'll have to get some friends to give him a little warning
just get some of your asian guy friends to tell him to stop harrassing you...and tell them to go in large numbers-makes sure they threaten to beat his a** if he don't stop. It shouldn't be hard to find some asian guy who'll help you....just explain to them the situation....And if that doesn't help....gimme some more personal info on him....I'll set him straight  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:08 am
*cough* Triad ninja  

Sildrag

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out