Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Voluntarily going bald

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:26 am
So I just plucked too many hairs it's bad. Soo awful. Con well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:39 am
It's gonna be bad. There's no hiding it now. I want perfect hair in such but half and half go towards Gaia.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:23 pm
Now ive plucked hairs from the front of my head.

The
Trichotillomania. I think I have it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:32 pm
I plucked out even more hairs. I'm crazy.

Lease I'm getting a wig in mail.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:36 pm
Anaya the Bee
Now ive plucked hairs from the front of my head.

The
Trichotillomania. I think I have it.
no I do. Can't Stop pilling my hairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:19 am
I just can't stop pulling. My bald spot is the size of a cd now. If it keeps getting bigger then I dunno. I'll probably be bald by end of year.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:24 am
http://manlycurls.com/blog_new/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hair-transplant-after-top-photograph-male-pattern-baldness-bill-2.jpg

My hair pulling has gone out of control. My hair almost looks like the picture except mine the middle top area of my head I just plucked a lot of that. So yeah, I'm like seriously gonna be bald.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:15 pm
My hair still hasn't grown back. It's been a month and still have a huge bald spot. I just want to make it bigger but I'll be crazy. It's an oval so I'm gonna make it a circle. People at work think I'm weird but oh well it's the stress. Sucks having a bald spot though cuz it gets sunburn cuz I don't put sunscreen there, it sucks. Darn it. Hope I don't go mostly bald cuz if I do I would have to put sunscreen on my head. It'll be weird.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:15 pm
Screw my hair my vision is to be concerned. We're at a health problem watch. It's bad. No a hurricane warning. It's awful. I'm scared. My vision sucks really bad. It's like all in my peripheral vision is blurred and only in front of me Is clear. If I cover my right eye, my central left eye vision is bad. I'm gonna fail an eye chart. I'll tell them I can't see them ciz the Stipid blind spot is there. I'm scared. Hurricane warning is on watch in all Aoi empire counties. It's like a flood, I'm scared. The blind spot isn't going away. So I hope going to urgent care on Thursday isn't gonna cause a panic. Life sucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:33 pm
The downtown has flooded. I'm screwed. My vision sucks. My left eye I can't see in front of me, there is a migraine aura blind spot right where I look. Hard to read. Thank god I have 2 eyes. Or it's hard to read. If I look through my left eye only, things are too blurry and my blind spot.

Urghh Stipid blind spot from the sun. I feel like I only see out of my right eye. Sucks being old. Can't see letters. I'm weird. But feels like normal. Eyes are sripid. But we are pulling  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:57 pm
It's time to have a permanent bald spot on back of my head. It's weird. It's not gonna grow back ever cuz I keep plucking it. stare if I could choose I would want to have a huge bald spot.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:13 pm
Anaya the Bee
It's time to have a permanent bald spot on back of my head. It's weird. It's not gonna grow back ever cuz I keep plucking it. stare if I could choose I would want to have a huge bald spot.
lolz I think I have trichotillomania. Oh no. I look old from behind. Huge bald spot. sad I don't know what to do. Oh well it's just hair. If anyone asks I'll tell them it's stress. Urghh getting old.  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff