RECERT/CERT CORRECTIONS THREAD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pockettu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:17 am
If you want your Pockettu changed from the old cert to the new, read this thread and fill out the forms appropriately.

There is a 2k recerting fee per cert where you are having your username/upgrading from the old cert to the current cert only changed completely, which goes directly to Anthro!Sparky.

Make sure that when you post for a recert, that you link to the pet cert, the uncert, AND make sure you fully type out the Item Info that goes on the cert so that I can make sure it gets updated properly. If I feel that the Item Info bit is too much to fit on the cert, I will shorten it. Keep that in mind. I will not accept trades until the entire order is recerted and posted in the Cert Drop thread for you to pick up. Disable your sigs and post styles when you post here as well, please.

You can also post certs here that need to have corrections done to them, such as wrong image, name misspelled (either pet, owner, or colorist - changing your username completely does NOT fall under the free cert correction category.), incorrect Date of Birth, wrong gender, or even to have the symbol of a deity they have chosen to follow added on. There is no fee for cert Corrections. There is also no fee for a Pockettu's type changing ((going from normal to follower, Cursed, Blessed, or being upgraded to Demi status)) Just use the form in the bottom of the next post to get'r done.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:18 am
The Form:: This gets filled out and posted here.

Update to new Cert - This costs 2k per cert.

[b]Pet Cert:[/b] [img][/img]
[b]Pet Uncert:[/b] [img][/img]
[b]Item Details:[/b] ((TWO OR THREE S H O R T WORDS. Silly little blurbs that you think would be sent with your Pockettu.))
[b]Gender:[/b] Female/Male

[b]Total:[/b] Total for the entire recert order goes here.

Current Cert Correction/Changes - This is for everything else. 2k certing fee does not apply if the correction/change is only getting a follower symbol added/becoming Cursed/Blessed, or Incorrect spelling of Names/incorrect date of birth/incorrect pet image. If it is a username change, however, and by username change I mean if you changed your username just because you could/got tired of your old one, then 2k certing fee applies per cert.

[color=red][b]CERT CORRECTION![/b][/color]
[b]Pet Cert:[/b] [img][/img]
[b]Pet Uncert:[/b] [img][/img]
[b]What needs to be corrected:[/b] (This is NOT a way to get your pets updated to the new certs for free. If I see people using this form for pets on the old certs, I will not be happy with you. This is for corrections to pets on the CURRENT CERT ONLY.) Problem would include ONLY the following - Incorrect Date of Birth, Incorrect spelling of Names ((Pet, Owner, or Colorist)), Incorrect Pet Image, OR getting the symbol of a deity your pet may have decided to follow added to their cert/becoming Cursed. NOTHING ELSE will be allowed to be corrected.

Pockettu
Vice Captain

Pockettu

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces