[PRP] A Hello A Day (Eyzaak Selune)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune knew everyone in the swamp, but she didn't all they way know know them all, and that was, in her opinion, a problem that needed fixing. There were quite a few kids in the swamp, even, ones her age whom she had waved at, and knew the names of, but had never actually played with! It was a shame in the greenblood's opinion, a shame that she was going to fix. She armed herself with a batch of cookies, a bright smile, and a carton of beast lactate too, just in case. Cookies could be deadly without something to wash them down with, and she was not looking to kill, at the moment. "Hello, Eyzaak, right? Uh, im Se'lune! Weve met before, but i don't think ive ever actually talked to you! So, i was wondering if you would be interested in fixing that, over cookies?" Se'lune held the cookies out as a shield, hiding her fear with a grin.

leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:27 pm
Eyzaak hadn't really met the other troll with wings. He knew Autumn really well as they had spent enough time around one another. So when the troll referred to as Se'lune approached him he could only grin in response. The blueblood knew little to no fear when it came to meeting other trolls. Especially trolls that came from Salamire Outpost! Having more friends to play with was always rad by his standards.

The real reason behind the childish grin was the cookies and beast lactate held in her arms. Now that was a site for sore look stubs.

"Yo! Hey Se'lune. I'm Eyzaak, you got it." He greeted with a nod of his head. The boy beamed nearly from spongeclot to spongeclot as he moved in closer. Eyeing the plate of goodies, he licked his lips in consideration. His snaggletooth poked out over his bottom lip. "Uhhh.. sure. My hive is a lookout near the edge of the village. Or do you wanna hang at your hive? I guess the Outpost center is always available." He was already coaxing her to head that way just encase it was the middle ground between their hives.

"Yeah I've seen you around. Sup by the way? Or just chilling and meeting more trolls around here? You 'n Flutters are the only winged trolls I know. Autumn's are neat like yours. I dig the color." He complimented along with his inquiry. All the while the child wore a friendly smile nearly the entire time. The blueblood child adjusted his favorite necktie adornment as they chit chatted. His eyes flickered from her to the cookies with an adoring, albeit hungry stare.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune blushed and fluttered her wings at the praise to them. "Thank you! I um, i grew them myself!" She said, and then laughed a little self consciously. "Oh, the outpost sounds good! I havnt had much time to really get to know it, ide love to go there!" Selune smiled, and offered the plate of cookies forward, so the blueblood could eat one while they walked. "Pretty much, yeah, just, you know, saying hi to everyone!" Selune said, as they made their way to the outpost. "How about you, how are you doing? Um, how do you like the swamp, and stuff?"

leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas