[PRP] Hunting Trip [Mihail + Knetic]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:20 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Better watch out!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Aligaa had made him wait almost a whole week before he was allowed to go on this trip with Knetic. But it was worth it- they'd be able to practice new skills! Mihail was sure that they wouldn't get anything too big, but practice was practice, and hunting was a valuable skill to have. When it was finally time, he practically sprinted to Knetic's hive (thankfully it wasn't that far from this own) to fetch his friend.

Once there he didn't bother knocking- Knetic never cared if he just let himself in. He slid in through the front door, pausing to at least take off his shoes before moving further into the hive. Gee, he really needed to get on his case to clean up again... Looking around the hive he practically felt his skin crawl with the urge to tidy up. "Knetic! Let's go! We--we're--we're losing good moonlight. Are-are-are you ready??" He called out, mentally cringing as his mouth just seemed to have a mind of its own and repeated a few words. Knetic never minded, but Mihail hated it.

screamingshark

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

screamingshark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Today was the night!

Knetic quickly crosses the date off on his calendar and beams, jumping about and chittering loudly about how wonderful the night will be. He and Mihail have been planning this hunting trip for WEEKS and it's only now his friends uptight, overbearing lusus was letting it happen.

Loud chitters stop him from bouncing about, Sharp Tooth must have heard his thumping. He rubs his neck and sticks his head out a window to over a sympathetic chirp to his big grumpy lusus. "Sorry, Sharp Tooth! I'm just excited for Mihail to get here!"

Suddenly Mihail's voice floods his ears and he pratically screeches. "MIHAIL!" He bounds down the stairs and practically flies at his friend. "You're here!!"

Nepsah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Mihail winced- taken off guard by the screech from above. He should have been expecting it. Knetic was very, very excitable. He didn't mind though, it was pretty cute honestly. Knetic was cute. He braced himself for impact, hearing the pounding of footsteps as the other troll barreled down the stairs. "Y--Yes! I said I'd be-be-be here aaat this time." He snorted, grinning despite himself. He offered a hand, motioning back to the door with the other. "Ready? Ah--Alig. Aligaa is outside with my stuff." He'd... have to put his shoes back on, but that was easy enough. Though probably more difficult if he was holding Knetic's hand... somehow his meticulous planning always seemed to go a little awry around his friend.

Outside, Aligaa waited patiently for the two trolls to come out. He hadn't been thrilled about this particular outing, but Mihail had managed to talk him into it. He supposed that basic survival skills - including hunting - would be useful for his charge to have in the future..

screamingshark

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

screamingshark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:41 pm

Knetic is quick to take his hand, not really noticing that Mihail woud need to put on his shoes. His mind was too boggled down with excitement and expectations to notice the small stuff. "We're gonna have so much fun! I can't believe this is finally happening!" He beams, bouncing on his heels and shaking Mihail's hand in his.

He stops for a second when he hears Sharp Tooth approaching. "Oh Sharp Tooth decided he was gonna come along after all! He wanted to make sure Aligaa didn't try to dampen our fun too much!"

Sharp Tooth himself saddles up beside Aligaa and clicks smuggly, knowing the other gator had zero interest in this outing.

Nepsah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:03 pm

"We wi- www- will, but it's also serious you kna- kn- know?" Mihail took a moment to look at the hand in his, then... to his shoes. He'd realized his mistake. Oh well... it would be awkward but he was sure he could manage with one hand. Carefully he slid his shoes back on, then... attempted to tie them. Eventually he had to give up and let go of Knetic to quickly tie the laces, then reached for Knetic's hand again. "Oh, really...?" He wasn't about to badmouth his lusus when Aligaa was within earshot but... Honestly he was a little happy. Aligaa really could be a mood killer.

"The thethe more the merri- mer- merrier. Aligaa knows where to go." Mih headed on out to their lusii , noting that Sharp Tooth had gotten up in Aligaa's space. He was sure the gator was very displeased with that...

Aligaa side-eyed Sharp Tooth, emitting a low rumbling growl. Sharp Tooth was far too lax for Aligaa's taste, after all. With the emergence of the trolls, he turned his head to eye them, then jerked it forward in a silent motion to get walking. They'd need to make good time to get to a decent hunting grounds before the moons were too high overhead.

screamingshark

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

screamingshark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:34 am

Knetic snorts when he notices Mihail's dilemma, but doesn't say anything, just lets go of his hand when he does and slides it right back in place when Mihail is done tying his shoes. "I know it's serious but still! We can't just call it training, that would be boring." He looks over at the pair of gators out by the front and grins. This was gonna be interesting with those two. They could never get along.

"Is your lusus gonna make us do the routine again? Cause I don't wanna do the routine, I just wanna hunt for bugs and food....." Knetic hated the routine, the weird military like style in which Aligaa raised Mihail was just terrible and if he can skip out on any exercise aside from the hunting he'll be overjoyed.

Sharp tooth waits to walk behind the trolls, keeping them sandwiched between the two lusi for maximum safety. Plus then he can tease the other gator behind his back. Priorities.

nepsah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:56 pm

"Uhhhh...." Mihail considered his question for a moment... would Aligaa try to dictate how this would go down? Probably. It took a moment, but finally he shook his head. "I'll try-- try not to let him, okay?" He gave Knetic's hand a little squeeze, then started off with their lusii.

"But, but you know uh, you know that- you know that training isn't all- all boring, right? You-youyou could come spar with me sometime." He grinned, eyes lighting up at the idea of it. "Its good, good to uh, to learn how to fight'n st-st-stuff. Oh-" Mihail paused for a moment, remembering something, "did-did you-did you bring catchers? For- for the, uh, bugs?"

screamingshark

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

screamingshark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:04 pm

Oh of course that would happen, that big old gator always gets his way with Mihail. Knetic pouts but squeezes back.

"I know, and sure we can totally spar I'm just....I'm not into it like everyone else is. I just wanna learn about things and be amazed by the wonders of the world before we leave it....Not get all gross and sweaty." He sighs and looks around, listening to the world around them until he catches the trail end of Mihail saying something about nets.

"Oh uh, yeah I have them! in my pack!" He gestures to the small pack on his back. Knetic is nothing if not prepared.

nepsah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:05 pm

"Learning is goo-guh-good, but so is knowing how-how to defend your-yours-yourself you know?" Mihail squeezed his hand back (again, really mihail?), offering up a small grin. "Be-be-besides, sometimes seeing the, the uh, the wonders of the world leaves you all- all gross and swea-sweaty. You should- uh, should be in sha-shape for that." He snorted a bit, imagining Knetic traipsing through some alien forest, all out of breath but excited to be there. Seemed like something he'd do.

"Per-per-perfect, we'll need 'em soon." Sure enough their destination was up ahead. He barely spared a glance back at their lusii before heading onward. The more they paused, the more likely it was that Aligaa would try to dictate what they did. True to his word, he wasn't going to give Aligaa much opportunity to do that for Knetic's sake.

screamingshark

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

screamingshark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:03 pm

Knetic didn't mind the hand squeezes, he was quite fond of them actually! They were very reassuring even if he didn't necessarily need it.

"Gross and Sweaty isn't really a seller for me, but I understand the concept enough! I need to be in shape anyway to keep up with you if we wanna stay together!" When the arrive at the point, he stops to pull a few bug cages from his pack, placing them on the ground before readying his net.

"Anything in particular we're looking for today? Dragonflies? Some wicked beetles? um..bug wise I mean."

nepsah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:38 pm

"Y--you know I'd... I'd wait, for you." He glanced over at Knetic as he spoke. He meant it, too. No matter what was going on, he'd wait for Knetic to catch up if need be. They were always together, after all. He wouldn't change that for anything.

He surveyed the bug cages once Knetic had gotten them out, humming in thought. "We--we-wuhll... I was thinking we cuh--could, could maybe catch suhhhh-suh-some caterpillars, acacacactually. What do you think?" It was prime caterpillar season, after all. "When they pupupupate we could uh, we could release them together?"

screamingshark

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

screamingshark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Knetic grins a mile wide, his best friend was just the smartest person.

"Caterpillars it is! Honestly there are so many varieties that we could nab so many and have a butterfly ceremony!" The idea was getting better the more he thought about it. Butterflies are like the shooting stars of the bug world after all.

He adjusts his glasses and offers Mihail a hand. "Shall we?"

nepsah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:36 pm

"Y--yeah, exactly." He grinned a little in return, then reached out to take Knetic's hand. "Le-let's go. We--we'll get as ma--aany as we can be-- before uh, lunch, ye-yeah?" He started off into the forest with Knetic, keeping an eye out for any caterpillars. They'd definitely end up collecting enough to release a whole flock if they kept their eyes peeled.

screamingshark
i think we can prolly end it !

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out