Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] exploding goblins (Altessa/Andrew) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kanth rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:48 am
Her problem was that he had no respect. Her problem was that she asked him to call her by name, and he had insisted on calling her tiny, to which she hated. Why did this stupid little thing matter to her?

Sometimes, she felt like she was the only one in her family who had pride.

Of course... even that didn't seem to matter, because she couldn't even land a jacking hit.

Shoving herself off of him, she pressed herself against the wall and stared at him before shaking her head, deciding enough was enough.

If she couldn't even land a hit... there was no way she was going to take him down at this point.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:02 am
Andrew spent more time fixing his cloths than he needed too. What was that all about even? "Come on Tiny. Let me finish showing you around at least."

Strangely he didn't even bother trying to bail. Nor did he stop using the new nick name. It was like it didn't even phase him that a small goblin child tried to attack him. Maybe he was just literally so used to this BS that he didn't even blink an eye at it. Or maybe he was just that lonely that any socializing with anyone was better than none.

"I mean you don't have to stay here if you really don't want. Maybe the undead will take you. Olivia lives there. She's nice."
Kanth

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:08 am
Altessa reached up and grabbed his hand, yanking him down to eye level.

"If you keep calling me 'tiny' and not by the name I gave you, we are not going to be friends. I would like to be friends with you, but if you insist on using that derogatory term, we're going to have a problem."

Her lip curled as she sucked in a breath, waiting.

"My name is Altessa."

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:13 am
Ew the snot was touching him again. He looked at his hand and then slowly just... set it on fire.

"Alright Altessa, first rule of being my friend is don't ******** touch me." he grumped at her. "Second rule is.. oh wait that's right." he raised his eyebrows in mock surprise, "I don't ******** have friends."

kanth

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:23 am
"Thank you." She murmured, and slowly let go of his hand, glancing at the flames that burnt her skin. Respect was all that she wanted, and she got that.

Rubbing her smudged fingers together, she pursed her lips. "Well, if you want a friend, you have to be nice to me. I might even be able to show you how to use your fire better. That was hardly a singe compared to the slag my brother blows up."

Which meant that the goblin had had far worse burns.

Altessa sighed as she turned to glance down the hallway, honestly just wanting to quit this guy and retreat, but her jacking pride kept her from doing so.

"... guess I should pick a room."

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:32 am
"Ghouly, if I wanted to burn you, I'd have done it by now." surprise surprise, he actually knew how much damage was damage and hadn't had the slightest inclination to do any. "It's actually harder for a flame demon to not set things on fire." there was the slightest touch of pride in his voice. He knew his own control and had plenty.

"Oh well if you are room picking I'm not much help. I'm demon dorms, obviously and I don't know jack s**t about monster dorms." she was annoying him anyways.
kanth

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:35 am
"Alright, Andrew. Thank you for showing me the dorms." This was said through clenched teeth, and a forced smile.

She'd get stronger and fight him later. Altessa was intent on knocking him down a few notches.

Giving a nod, the goblin said nothing else before she turned and walked down the hallways, now looking for a room to call her own.

phantompanther13

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces