Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] exploding goblins (Altessa/Andrew) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:47 pm
Andrew didn't really remember it being open house. He was just planning to mind his own damn business and go back to his dorm. The weird event thing was too weird, but he was finally starting to feel normalish again. And he really should finish up his school work so he could graduate and get the heck out of this town. (Firelands was so much better. And there was less... suddenly in another world going on. Plus there was business and productive things to do at home.)

So he wasn't really paying attention as he came back into the school ground. He really did expect people to move out of his way. He was on autopilot and expected people to move away from the on fire flame demon. (Something he expected less back home but here, creeple moved away from him.) He was too busy on other thoughts to full pay attention to anyone who might be in his way.
kanth
not the best of starts but he will run into Altessa if she happens to be in his way. nothing like tripping over smalls.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:13 am
And of course, someone got underfoot -- but it wasn't like she could help it.

Managing to balance herself after Andrew tripped on her, the goblin snarled up at the other with a dirty look, her entire 4'4" demeanor puffed up and ready to fight.

"Do ya ever watch where you're goin?!" She asked in a dismayed manner, ears pinned flat against her head.

phantompanther13
tripping over smalls is the best!

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:22 am
Andrew recaught his balance after stumbling. (There was a bit of flapping involved and there might have been a few extra wing smacks in there as he tried to keep upright. Where did that ghoul come from?)

"Who the heck are you?" he frowned at the small. "Why didn't you move?" his tail lashed a bit, the flame jumping just a tad as his wings puffed up, making him seem much bigger than he actually was. (Which was still bigger than the ghoul. but only by a foot or so.)
kanth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:27 am
Altessa glowered at him.

"Why should I move? I was walkin here, and watching where I was going. Can't say the same for you, pal!"

Crossing her arms, she gritted her teeth together as she sized him up, feeling like she could take him... but probably not, seeing as how he had experience. Not to mention the way he walked -- almost like he owned the place.

The goblin resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Every demon acted this way... and it was the main reason she was tired of being with her family 24/7, and dealing with bank accounts. So utterly boring.

"The name's Altessa." She raised an eyebrow, not dropping her last name -- her family was notoriously known for handling a lot of demon bank accounts, but not all of them. Altessa didn't find it relevant to drop her last name.

Not yet, anyway.

"What's your name, anyway? You might be able to show me around the dorm rooms, considering that you kind of sent me for a loop. HEY. I might even have a concussion after that!" Her gaze bore into him, lip continuing to curve downward.

phantompanther13

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:48 am
"Yes but usually people move when fire comes at them." there was a touch of bitterness in his voice. He ignored the half insults. They weren't anywhere on level for what he was used to anyways.

Her name didn't matter to him. Even if she did tell him her last name, he wasn't going to be more polite. This was as polite as it got.

"You don't have a Jacken concussion. If that threw you off, I got news for you kid. You won't survive this school." his cheeks puffed but his wings lowered back into neutral. "But I'll show you around if you really want. You know, basics so you don't die before you get to your first class."
Kanth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:04 am
"Not goblins!" Altessa cried, still giving him a rather grumpy and dissatisfied look. "Besides, I've only just got here. Is this how you treat all the newbies?"

Scuffing the toe of her boot into the ground, she huffed. "What. Is your NAME. I'm not gonna call ya 'fire head' or 'hey stupid', so give me yer name."

phantompanther13

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:11 am
"Then clearly you need to learn to move tiny." his wings puffed up slightly again. "Just the ones that give me attitude."

He honestly really didn't care what she called him. Those names sounded the same as all the rest he was called around here. He's probably know she was talking to him. "Andrew. now come on I'm showing you around tiny."

He lead her off to the monster dorms because clearly that's where she would be living.

kanth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:37 am
Grumbling to herself about biting his kneecap, Altessa glanced up at him as her shoulders tensed.

"Stop calling me tiny. It's derogatory." Honestly, if he did keep up with it... she would bite his kneecaps. She didn't like being called 'tiny' when she had clearly given her name.

phantompanther13

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:42 am
"So is calling me fire head." he grumbled back at her. "Are you coming tiny or are you just going to stand there." his tail flicked. The flame a reminder that it might just be a bad idea to bite his kneecaps.

She's also have to get past the tail and he had an eye on her now.

kanth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:47 am
Taking a breath to calm herself, she stared at him, fingers gripping into fists. It was only her intellect that kept her from launching herself at him -- a normal goblin would have torn a clump of hair out by now.

"No, I was making a statement. You clearly gave me your name, which is Andrew. I mean it. Stop calling me tiny."

She saw the dorms that he led her to, and glanced behind him to where the monster ones lay... green eyes flicking back to him as she waited.

phantompanther13

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:02 am
Andrew noticed that she was mad. He was suprised she was still hear and hadn't walked away in a huff. Or attacked him. She looked like she might. perhaps she realized that was a very bad idea.

"This is the monster dorms. They don't usually accept tiny Monsters but you know with your attitude you'll fit right in." he waved a hand at the monster dorms.

Kanth

Kanth rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:06 am
Altessa was mad.

She was very angry, and after repeated attempts to be nice... there wasn't a point to be nice anymore.

The goblin moved forward very quickly to bite his kneecap, using her size to the best of her ability. Whether or not Andrew was able to dodge... was up to how good the dice roll was his reflexes were.

phantompanther13

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
phantompanther13 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:17 am
"What the Jack?" she suddenly launched forward and attacked him! Andrew didn't quiet make it out of the way. His tail's flame jumped sparking with agitation as his wings opened posed for flight mode. He even took a few flaps to try and doge, but it didn't do what he wanted. Not enough lift on short notice.

"Don't ******** touch me!"

kanth

Kanth rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:33 am
Altessa bit down on his leg, but because he'd moved it... all she got was clothing.

Jack damn it.

"Stop calling me tiny!" Was her demand, as she wrapped herself around his leg and hung on.

phantompanther13

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
phantompanther13 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:45 am
His escape attempt got him somewhere. At least she Jacking missed. But now she was attached and getting her snot nosed self all over him. "Let go!" he flapped his wings more in agitation and shoved a hand on her face and tried to gently shove her off. "What is your problem tiny?"
kanth

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces