Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] New Blood

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:00 pm
Quote:
This is open for anyone to interact! Post-Rebellion Meta, and if you're a new student, one of these two will show you around if you'd like!

Etzer had been thrown for a loop when he returned to Amityville, teeth clenching together as he sat in one of the plush chairs, tending to his nails. He was frustrated with how things had gone, with his sporadic memories of being a Hunter (it felt more like a dream) -- and how he'd been trapped without knowing it... similar to other times.

How many times would he be forced into situations like this?

And without Molan... were they really drifting that far apart?

Jerking his head up, the frost demon glanced over, mentally clearing his head from invasive thoughts in case any new students needed help. Perhaps helping them tour the school would ease him some.

Saya was sitting by the fireplace, tending to her flowering branches. She smiled her usual sharp-toothed smile at anyone that walked by, but didn't really converse with anyone -- none of them so far looked like they even wanted to converse.

She thought about the recent thing that had happened to her, and how there was an Alice, a Dorothy, and how she'd seen things through a Hunter's eyes...

A shiver ran down her spine. There was no way... she would ever want to have that happen again. The sugar faerie was more than happy being herself, thank you very much.

Glancing over to the frost demon, she smiled, but he didn't see. She shrugged.

No leaves off of her branches.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:14 pm
Ashanti had no left her cavern since she'd woken out of the Cage. She had spent several days staring into the pyre in the middle of her cavern, hoping for a sign, hoping for some notion that it had all been a dream and hadn't happened to her and came up... with nothing. She saw nothing amid the flames. No sign, no premotion, nothing.

If she'd ever had any skill at Pyre reading before, she had none of it now.

Ashanti sat back from the fireplace, wings curled around her, and stared into the fire. It was futile, she knew, but she hoped, she prayed, she just wanted something.

Something to expunge the memories of being a Horsemen, of blood and death and the thrill of battle.

---

Zahra cracked her knuckles. The whole of the school was melancholy and depressed and no one wanted to spar with her. She popped gum in her mouth and she wandered around the fireplace. The Wrath demon was only kinda looking for a fight, but she was also curious as to what happened.

But also to fight someone.

Quote:
Both of mine are Y1, Ashanti was caught in the Cage and remembers being a War Horseman. Zahra is brand new

a-disgruntled-dragon

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:31 pm
Etzer blinked as he saw the student circling the fireplace, lips twisting downwards in slight disapproval. Being a frost demon, he wasn't so keen on helping one that aligned with fire or anything to do with fire (or heat for that matter), but... maybe she wasn't? He could only hope.

Rising from his chair and dropping his hands, he shoved them in his pockets as he dipped his horned head to her in acknowledgement.

"Hey there. I'm Etzer. Do you need a tour of the school?"

Saya breathed in as she steadied her branches, then scooted closer to the dragon with a smile.

"H'lo," She greeted in her accented voice, lifting her hand in a wave. "You've got gorgeous wings."

a-disgruntled-dragon
i love them!! omg so excited to play with youuuu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:42 pm
Zahra popped her gum, raising an eyebrow at the the Frost demon's dipped head. Heh, she wasn't used to demons bowing to her; they usually saved that for her father or mother. She sank her weight into one hip, tail flicking around her legs.

"Could use one, yeh. Name's Zahra. I'm Wrath," she said, holding out a hand to him to shake. Not a fighter, but hey he was kinda cool... budumtish.

--

Ashanti blinked, ears flicking and looked up at the faerie with a sort of surprised look on her face. "Ah!... Thank you. You are very... purple. It is pretty." The Abyssal dragon smiled at Saya, folding her hands in her lap.

"I am called Ashanti, of the Abyssal dragons. It is a pleasure to meet you," she said, bowing her head in greeting. Saya's face was... offputting but she supposed that was the fae for you.

Kanth
eeeeeeeeeeeee

a-disgruntled-dragon

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:27 pm
He shook it, cold emanating from his fingertips as he smiled. "Frost demon, here. Sorry if I'm a little cold." Yes, pun intended, as he was actually talking about his attitude, as well.

Etzer's smile turned into a smirk, and he moved forward to lead her. "I'll show you the demon dorms first. Have you picked your room yet?"

"Ah!" Saya blinked in surprise, but recovered quickly. "Thank ye." A faint blush colored her cheeks, but she ignored it. "Oi'm Sayael. Ye can call me Saya fer short, if ye like." She went back to fumbling with her branches, embarrassed now. It wasn't often that she was complimented.

"Well, Ashanti, would ye like a tour of the school? Oi mean... if ye haven't yet -- Oi haven't seen ye here."

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:47 am
If anything, Zahra's face grew into a wicked smirk, taking the cold touch without even a hint of a flinch. Looked like her father's lessions were actually paying off for once. Ain't that irony for ya.

"Eh, think yer pretty chill, yerself." She popped her gum again, showing sharp teeth. "Hadn't yet, but thinkin' something.... punchy, if yaknowwhatImean."

---

"Oh I've... been here for... a while. Is it normal to be trapped in a dream world... simulation, for weeks on end?" she asked rather suddenly, scratching behind her ear for a moment. It seemed like an odd thing to just come out and say but....

She couldn't have been the only one who was trapped in that cage, right? She couldn't have just been dreaming it for a very long time?

"I have been enrolled for about a year, though the elders of my clan have called me back a few times, and we.... hibernate during the winter. We don't do well during the cold."

Kanth

a-disgruntled-dragon

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces