Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] What the Jack Am I Doing (Ignatius + Arrakis)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Amasis rolled 4 8-sided dice: 7, 2, 4, 4 Total: 17 (4-32)

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:43 pm
Arrakis puffed some of his hair out of his face, but tried to do it discreetly so that the student he was showing around wouldn't notice. It wasn't that the other student was troublesome, but Arrakis really, honestly, sincerely, had no idea how to answer the majority of the questions being thrown his way. It wasn't like he was a terribly experienced student, himself. He knew where his classes were, sure, and the cafeteria, and the bookstore, and all of that, but...

"What's your favourite class?"

"Hm?" Arrakis glanced back at the newer boil in surprise, the question taking a moment to process, and then Arrakis requiring another moment to think of an answer. His favourite class? "First aid, I guess."

"Where is that one class? The one that exploded?" Arrakis tried not to show his impatience on his face. What class that exploded? Why did this student want to know about the exploded class? What use would that information have on this tour? If it had exploded, then the student probably wasn't going to be allowed to go near it, so what did it matter if he knew where it was or not?

"I'm not sure, sorry." His tone in his actual answer was considerably warmer than the one in his mind.

"Oh, okay." For a second, the student seemed mollified and Arrakis was relieved. However, his relief was premature. "Can I have your autograph?"

"What? I mean, sure, I guess." Why would someone want his autograph? Barely any creeple even knew who Arrakis was. It wasn't like this student was going to be able to go home and wow relatives with it. Awkwardly, Arrakis signed the piece of paper pushed his way. That bought some silence, and Arrakis was able to actually get back into the groove of showing the student around. He showed off some of the facilities he actually knew, mentioned the shortcuts to get between some classes faster...

"Uh, hey, I lost your autograph--can I have it again?" Arrakis sighed and dutifully re-signed a piece of paper for his charge.  
Seiana_ZI rolled 4 8-sided dice: 8, 2, 7, 1 Total: 18 (4-32)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:10 pm
Of course today was an open house.

Ignatius was entirely unsurprised that he woke up from what felt like a feverish nightmare to an open house, with new students and prospective students flooding the school to find out what it was all about. Part of him pondered just telling any newbies that he saw that the school was mostly just about being pulled in five hundred directions, none of which felt real but actually were, but he decided he wouldn't horrify anyone today.

... Yet.

After a tour, Ignatius sighed, leaning against the wall for a moment. It was when he heard a young voice down the hall that he lifted his head up and grinned a bit. He'd need to ask Arrakis later if he had that same weird dream -- it couldn't've been just him anyway -- but for now the other boil seemed to be suffering.

"'ey, need some help?"

"Can I leave now?" was his only response. Ignatius snorted.

"Sorry, no. You're here forever." There was a bit of a sarcastic note at the end of his sentence, but the kid seemed to be just nervous enough to buy the remark, settling down.

"Alright, fine. Can you tell me where the class that exploded is?"

Ignatius blinked. How did -- well, it probably went out on Critter or something. He tilted his head, crossing his arms and smirking. "Which one?"

The young boil honestly seemed a bit surprised. "There's multiple?!"

"Yup."

"Cool!"

Ignatius snorted. Of course multiple explosions excited the kid. He was a monster. And also a kid.

"So what's your favorite class?!"

"Easy! I really liked when we got to explore some other worlds. Like Independence Town?" Ignatius had to admit, he still had fond memories of how much of an energetic party that place seemed to be, even if eventually things had spiraled out of control. He went to say something else, but paused, looking up at Arrakis. "Ah, sorry, think I stole your tour--"

The monster very suddenly desperately asked, "Where's the bathroom?!"

"Uh, there's one over there. He can wait here?"  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:32 pm
Arrakis nodded to the student he'd been showing around. "I'll just wait here. Go on." Honestly, he appreciated the help that Ignatius had ended up giving him with the other student. Why had the administrators thought it was a good idea to give him a newbie to show around when he himself was still basically a newbie, Arrakis had no idea. As he waited for his student charge to return from the bathroom, Arrakis looked over at Ignatius. "Any idea where else I should take him?" He didn't remember the tour he'd been given for open house. He was pretty sure he'd never even attended open house before enrolling, himself. He did have a moment of self-consciousness at the apparent age difference between himself--a first year--and many of the prospective first years, but pushed it back down.

"I'm thinking either the nurse's place or the gym."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:42 pm
"Could just do both," offered Ignatius, with a grin. "Dorms are probably a good choice, too. Likely he's gonna be living in them. I think most students do."

Did anyone not live in the dorms? He supposed Alumni, but they didn't really count, seeing as they didn't exactly attend the school anymore, though they could if they wanted to. Was he going to maintain his dorm once he graduated? He supposed he could, rules didn't exactly say they had to leave and Ignatius honestly wasn't entirely sure where he was going to live yet, plus most of his friends were there--

Ignatius suddenly shook his head, trying to bring himself back into focus. "Office might be a good idea too. Just to show him who the administrators are. Mostly who to be nervous about. Detention sucks," he gave a bit of a laugh to that.

He paused for a moment, and then asked, "You seemed a bit flustered. Want me to come with?"

He didn't mind, really.  

Seiana_ZI

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:53 pm
"Let's just do all four of them," Arrakis sighed, rubbing the back of his neck and looking back towards the door the new prospective student had disappeared through. "He really should know about all of them if he's going to be attending here." Maybe the new boil could scope out where he wanted to stay, put in a request for a specific roommate if he wanted, that sort of thing. At the very least, he'd be able to know where to go to get a snack early in the morning when he needed a break from finals studying, right? At Ignatius' offer, Arrakis gave a dryly amused chuckle, more a whuff of air through his nose than an actual laugh. "Sure. I'd appreciate it. I don't even know where half those places are, myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:59 pm
Ignatius laughed. "You don't? You're not entirely new, right?" he was clearly teasing, moving to nudge the other in the side with an amused glint in his eye. "I thought I was talking to someone nearly in their second year, by Jack."

Admittedly, Ignatius wasn't that surprised Arrakis didn't know everything about where he was, entirely. Honestly, Ignatius occasionally discovered new locations within the school himself, and he was fairly sure he couldn't be that far from graduation.

Right? He'd need to check that later--

He waved the young monster over when he emerged out of the nearby bathroom, before turning his attention back to Arrakis. "Nah, I can help for sure. I think the nearest location is probably the office. We are still in the school." He paused, a smirk spreading on his face once again. "Maybe the gym, too? I know you know where that is."  

Seiana_ZI

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces