Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Is Something Wrong? (Helki x Tavi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:55 am
Helki
He couldn’t take it anymore.

As Helki trailed behind Tavi on the way back to the kitsune’s room, he began to reflect on what had happened during the field trip. Tavi was still his usual jovial self before they set off from Amityville in the costumes that they made during one of Professor Selene’s previous class. It was probably something that he said or did out there in the human world during the field trip that triggered the sudden change in the kitsune.

The thing is, no matter how many times he tried to recall what he did and the brief interactions the both of them had while they were out there, he still had no idea at all as to what could have upsetted Tavi so. And it was slowly driving him up the wall with worry that he was possibly losing him.

Shutting the door behind him, he quickly closed the distance that was between them, his hands reaching out to try to snag one of Tavi’s as he stood in front of him to block his way. “What’s wrong? This is the first time I’ve seen you like this. Is it because of something that happened out there?”

Tavi
Things slowly seemed to be getting weirder between them. No matter how hard he tried to make them good! It was like Helkis own lack of confidence was rubbing off on him. It was like Helki didn't even want to be wi5h him sometimes. The last worst as it hurt most of all.

Because, Tavi’s of realization that he liked his pupil as more than a friend. And yet there was nothing he could do about it as Helki seemed to be trapped In the past.

Entering the room the kitsune was caught slightly off guard when his hand was grabbed. Turning slowly to half glance at Helki with the the question. A deep tint of red set in across his cheeks and he turned fully in the hold laughing nervously. “W-what?!? N-no I'm fine really!” No! He had noticed the strange behavior!

Then again even though the kitsune was panicked a little voice popped to mind and he
slowly frowned. Maybe he should tell him. “Helki...are you ok?” Tavi started, the hand not held nothing to touch the other boils, “I just mean...sometimes...lately...it's like you're reversing back to...when I found ya at the school all smelly!” Breaking a little on the last part worry flooded to tone and raised his voice.
“Don't...don't..cha like being with me anymore?”

Helki
That was a blatant lie.

Helki was frowning as soon as Tavi turned and insisted that he was alright. “No. You’re not fine at all. I want to help you… but I can’t if I don’t know what’s going on.” Tightening his grip on the kitsune boil’s hand, the frown that was on his face gradually gave way to a look of pure surprise when, instead of going on, Tavi started to ask if he was alright.

“I’m ok. Wh…” He was about to ask what had brought the question on when Tavi began to tell him what he had observed of his recent behaviour. “... am I now?” He blinked a few times, his gaze lowering to the ground as he suppressed the innate urge to deny all that to reflect on Tavi’s words. “... … I like it here. I like being with you. I’m sorry that I’m always so useless and stupid and keep giving you nothing but trouble.”

Letting go of his hand, the wolf boil looked up, confusion written all over his face now. “But… why are you asking all this? Am I… getting in the way? Do you… want me to leave?”

Tavi
Helki reverted back, right back into the apologies and the I’m not good enough speech. Tavi hated it! He growled lowly and grabbed the other boil by both cheeks. Aggressively pulling him into a hard kiss on the mouth. “Shut up! Don’t- don’t you ever say that bout yourself! That’s the only time you are trouble to me, cause I don’t know how to fix ya to see how cool you are!” The kitsune puffed up in a heat of passion and narrowed teal eyes.

How could Helki not think he wanted him, everything he did was for Helki to notice. To be impressed by, to want to be with him!

“I like ya a lot! Don’t you get it stupid pup. S-stop thinking you aren’t good enough cause...cause you are. And I like it a lot when you’re happy and you do stuff with me!” Tavi’s ears flattened to his head, thumbs caressing over the others cheeks. “I just don’t know what to do, to make you think about me..and not the guy that hurt you. S-so you better tell me right now what it's gonna take!” That might have been laid on a bit thick but at this point Tavi was tired.

Tired enough to give up if it didn’t work, if confessing to someone for the second time in his life went to hell. Well…

He’d just give up on love.

Helki
Helki heard the growl that indicated Tavi’s displeasure with what he said. Before he could react to it in any way however, the kitsune had already grabbed onto his cheeks and was pulling him in for a hard kiss. W-What was that all about? His eyes were as large as saucers as he stared at Tavi. His heart beating wildly in his chest at the rekindled hope that this was what he thought it was - that his feelings towards Tavi were reciprocated.

The silence that immediately followed Tavi’s outburst was deafening.

“I…”

There were so many things that Helki wanted to tell him but where should he start from? Maybe the beginning then. Everything started between them since the day Tavi was assigned by the academy to be his mentor. “There were times when I wondered if you were being nice because you were my mentor. Where to draw the line at it being something more. If the things that you did and said were all meant to be platonic and turned out to be wishful thinking on my own part.”
He recounted, his gaze drifting down to focus on the base of the kitsune boil’s neck so that he wouldn’t have to see his reactions to what he was going to say next. “I didn’t want to lose you. I was fine with whatever you were willing to give. Your friendship. Your company. Your time. Before I even realised it, I had already grown greedy and wanted more. So much more. I didn’t know what to do about that. If I was good enough given my past…” He flattened his ears against his head, trembling lightly as he lifted his gaze to meet Tavi’s. He had wanted to tell him all this for the longest time ever. To take the bond that they shared to an even deeper level.

He had always chosen to put it off though, out of fear that it would all backfire on him and leave him with nothing once again. He was flawed and he couldn’t imagine what he could do to make the boil who stood before him happy. But he still wanted this second chance at loving someone so much because it was none other than Tavi who gave him the courage to believe that he could love again after the hurt that he was subjected to by Zaire’s hands.

“Do you… love me?”

Tavi
Helki fired back hard.

The wolf boil was at least taking it seriously and just hearing these words sent so much relief over Tavi. So much that teal eyes started to water up, did he love him. Jack damn it all of course he had fallen for him how could he not!

“You bet your fuzzy ears I do!” The kitsune grinned and went in for the kill. Laughing through happy tears as he pulled Helki into a surprise kiss.

Helki
Y-You do?”

Was Helki dreaming? Oh Jack. Even if he was, please don’t let him wake up from this ever. He wouldn’t know what to do if he woke up now and found this to be nothing more than an unreciprocated fleeting dream.

His mind went blank entirely the moment he felt Tavi’s lips on his. All his uncertainties and fears cast aside as he returned the kiss tentatively and willed his quivering form to relax in the kitsune boil’s embrace. He still had no idea what Tavi saw in him but there was one thing that he knew for certain right now and that was that he was where he belonged and needed to be.

For that, Helki was content.

Tavi
Tavi was mystified by the other for a moment with the questioning but that was ok. It was ok because Helki kissed him back and Tavi told himself then that he would do anything. Anything it took to make Helki know his love was real, his love was forever even if they grew apart which the kitsune was to scared to even think about right now.

His trembling little wolf was held tighter and lips slipped slowly away from the other boils. A shuddered breath hitting the other lips as he smiled, “let's do more of that ok?” Tavi grinned and nuzzled the other boil for a second the more formally decided to ask as he held tight, “s-so...you’ll be mine right?”

Helki
"Ok..."

For a moment, even if it was brief and fleeting, Helki had wondered if all of this was a figment of his own imagination or a wonderful dream that he would wake up from any time now. With each passing second as he laid nestled in Tavi's arms, feelkng warm, safe and content from the affectionate nuzzling that the kitsune boil was more than happy to lavish upon him, reality gradually started to sink in for him though that didn't stop the blush that rose to his cheeks at Tavi's question if he would be his.

"Y-Yes. So long as you'll have me despite knowing my flaws and imperfections..."

He nodded then waited for the other boil's response with abated breath.

Tavi
The wolf resting in arms didn't know it now but he would, he would know later this was the moment it was all over for him. With that yes he gave Tavi all the permission the demon needed.

This was their contract...

Tavi had no intention of letting Helki out or letting him read the fine print either. Hehe. Like the part about him going to be possessive and clingy! He grinned evilly and pulled back so real eyes could rest upon the wolfs face, "baby imma treat you so good you'll never want to leave! I promise!"

Helki
... was this... for real?

But what did Helki do to ever deserve Tavi's affections and devotion when he didn't even lift a finger to work for it in the first place?

The wolf boil gave a small smile at the kitsune's words and nodded, deciding that he would go along with it for now even if he found himself half believing everything that was being said and done. "I'll be holding you to that then."

Whatever this turned out to be, whether Tavi would make good on his promise to him, how would he fit into this equation and whether it would last, only time would tell. For now, he was simply content to go along with it and hope that it wouldn't end in another heartbreak like what happened with Zaire.

Cheekiebirdiee
Word Count for Helki = 1174
Word Count for Tavi = 762

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:56 pm
Emotions were running so high now, it was unfair, so unfair. That doubt, Helki didn't do well to hide it at all. The kitsune could see it upon the wolfs face and it killed him. How was he ever going to win, no, he couldn't even think like that. By the time he was done Helki was going to be asking Zaire who! Tavi smirked and pounced the other boil to the bed, "deal! But now its c u d d l e time!" The exhausting day all but demanded it and now it was ok because they were dating!

baby_gwing

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas