[PRP] Hello Yellow! (Caiden Stryke)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden was skipping through the swamp, along the boardwalks that made up a sort of town center for the small 30 or so resident settlement. He loved it. He loved how everyone knew everyone else, how the hives were more quaint and hand made, how his feet made a drumming noise on the boardwalk as he ran around like an excited child. Sure, there were far fewer fancy technical appliances, and things were almost constantly moist, but he liked it. The brownblood was beaming as he enjoyed himself. It could use some more color, and bright colors at that. Since the rebels were not exactly hemospectrum fans, Caiden looked forward to getting to use as many mutant colors as he could. He also wanted to talk to Autumn about moving here, and what that would entail, but for now he wanted to get to know EVERYONE. The boy grinned and waved as he approached someone he had not personally introduced himself to. "Hello!" The brownblood said with gusto. "I'm Caiden! I recently became a rebel, and I want to help support the cause! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas