Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
Break me down - Geei & Midas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Zingling rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 1 Total: 9 (4-16)

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:25 pm
Stopping in the clearing, Midas waiting the two lioness' all the while scanning the area. There really was absolutely nothing in the little patch of dirt out in the roguelands. Only a couple stones, a larger stone, a tiny twig of a tree and sadness.

At least, that is what Midas enjoyed called the lack of anything- After all, it was depressing to look at the barren wastelands that were the roguelands. Even with water so close, the dry heat killed everything.

"Shall we start?" Midas turned to look at Geei as Vesta wandered to the edge of the clearing and hopped up on one of the larger rocks.

Vesta watched both lions position themselves and felt her heart thump with excitement- It wouldn't be the first time she'd have witnessed a Firekin fight, but the concept still excited her. What was more, Midas was said to be rather fearsome himself. Even after a long trip he had ended up fighting several reavers in a row before finally winning his match. It was said to have been glorious.

Syrius Lionwing rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 4 Total: 13 (4-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:54 pm
Geei was still feeling rather amused by the deal she had struck. She wasn;t that unhappy about it and in fact as she strolled casually in to the 'arena' they had found she felt the tingle of excitement run up her spine. She wanted to see this big male fight, she wanted to test his mettle, maybe he wasn't fit for her to bear his children but she very much doubted it.

He was a beast after much eyeing of the pale male with his golden mane. Striding towards him she slowly started to lower her stance, this was a fight and she was going to win, well, either way she would win.  

Syrius Lionwing

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:10 pm
Finally both lions were in position- Vesta looked at both before nodding her approval. “This match will be over when one of the two parties has causes a direct hit to their opponent five times. Both light and heavy hits will be counted equally. We are not here to cause near fatal wounds- If this gets out of hand I will step in.” Vesta felt a bit silly as the last part of her speech was done. If either of them got out of control it was highly unlikely that she’d be of much use in stopping them. Rolling her eyes she breathed in and shouted.

“GO!”

The lion decided he would wait for his opponent to come to him- If there was one thing he had noticed it was that pissing off a Firekin didn’t work in his favor. His days of sparring lightly with Kaelyn and Vesta came to the forefront of his thoughts. They fought dirty and used the elements to their advantage- He had to be clever.

“Well, what are you waiting for?!”

Roaring the golden maned lion flung dirt towards the corporal- It wasn’t his best by any means, but he definitely didn’t want to show off without getting a feel for his opponent.

[1]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:17 pm
Geei smirked, being goaded in to battle? Seriously? She almost called him an idiot to his face, instead though she decided to simply slink towards him. Her movements were slow and deliberate and the muscles in her shoulders buldged as she moved in to his strike area. She didn't expect the dirt, it was something a firekin would do. She turned her head though and rather than using the dirt as a disadvantage she dove, rather recklessly she knew, at the big male, she turned quickly though so that he faced her shoulder which she shoved at his chest.

She was no push over, she wasn;t going to be goaded in to a fight she couldn't win but she wasn't afraid to be a little reckless too since there seemed to be rules. The stormborn seemed to have very similar rules to the firekin. No one wanted to get truly injured but that didn't mean that there wouldnt be a few bruises and bumps in the morning.

Bumps, perhaps this fight would end in a different bump.  

Syrius Lionwing

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:08 pm
Vesta was rather surprised by the rather bland outcome of the fight so far. Really, what was so special about Midas and his fighting skills when really he wasn’t doing much of anything? Rolling grey eyes, Vesta decided to instead watch the lioness who was now on the prowl. Her movements were fluid and beautiful to watch. Honestly, they were almost mesmerizing.

Midas knew what was coming when Geei dove at him, but sadly his reflexes were less and stellar in the getaway, leading to him getting shoved and the wind knocked out of him. Bouncing on the ground, the golden-maned lion quickly picked himself up only to here Vesta’s voice chime in.

“Point to Geei- Midas you look like a p***y throwing dirt like that.” Vesta’s tail twitched as she smirked at him, both brows raises. Did he have –anymore- tricks up his sleeves or was he truly a ******** off, Vesta!” Snarling at the young lioness, he decided to push ahead and lunge at the lioness, claws drawn and ready to ensnare their victim. If he landed this, he’d gain two points- However, if he didn’t, it would place him in a rather risky spot indeed.

“Are you ready for a fun night?”

[1, Plot Armor 4]

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:20 pm
Geei laughed at the big male as he folded backwards, he however recovered quickly and she let a slight nod tilt her head. He could recover quickly it seemed. That was good, if, and this was if he won this fight, she wasn't going to let him off easy. He maybe wouldn't think their evening together was all that fun at all!

When he raced at her she glared and dropped to her belly. She wondered if he could only defend and not actually attack. As he went over her head she turned and cracked a paw over his a**.

"If you think you're getting it that easy you have another thing coming!"  

Syrius Lionwing

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:52 pm
Syrius Lionwing

“Another point for Geei- Are you actually fighting out there Midas, or just playing around? For Gods sakes, you are making the Stormborn look terrible right now.” Vesta rolled her eyes and stared at the ground. The brick colored lioness really was disgusted right now- Even SHE could do better than the golden-maned lion, yet he was her mentor.

Landing, Midas rolled his eyes and ignored the painful sting of his a**, he’d show her this time. Moving now in a more fluid and grounded manner, the Viking got lower to the ground as he neared Geei- Slamming his paws heavily in her direction all the while kicking up dust and debris. His intention was to cause her sight some issue and also frustrate her.

If he could get her to move upward, he’d easily knock her down and smack her until he won. “I don’t want you to go easy on me dear. Why would I want a weak lioness to lay with? Doesn’t make sense to me.” Snarling- Midas dove and shove his head under her, attempting to flip her over.

Vesta was alarmed to say the least- Not only was her going for Geei’s eyes with the dust- He was hitting her with everything he had. “Midas! Make sure you are not getting too rough!” One minute he was a kitten, the next a giant douchebag.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:17 am
Dust, dust was nearly as bad as sand. It was a trick a lot of firekin used, it was easy to move sand around to blind your opponent. She did what was most sensible, closed her eyes. Of course this put her at a disadvantage but she could hear him perfectly well. What she didn't expect, was for him to go low.

She hated when they went low, it was why she kept herself low to the ground. It was too late for her to react to him though so she did the only thing she could, braced for a soft landing.

She felt her paws go and as they did she fell backwards in a dusty heap, a cough echoed from her lungs. She really hated it when they went low.

zingling

Syrius Lionwing

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:12 am
Syrius Lionwing

“Point for Midas… Finally.” Vesta was honestly bored at this point, to her it looked like the blondie was just trying to flirt rather than actually fight. What’s the point of fighting for honor again?

That blonde lion rolled his eyes as a giant grin split across his face. “Are you watching, Vesta?!” He called, with a touch of amusement ringing in his voice. As she lay before him Midas raised his paw and gave her three fairly rough slaps.

“ONE. TWO. THREE.” He chuckled before reaching to gently pop the corporal in the nose. “FOUR!” Standing on top of the lioness, Midas looked down at Geei wearing a s**t eating grin. “I think we have a date, corporal.”

“I am standing over here!” Vesta felt her face get hot as she watched Midas and Geei. The brick colored lioness wanted absolutely nothing to do with the scene that was potentially going to unfold before her. Standing up, Vesta turned to look and Midas, “If you are going to get all freaky then count me out.” Shaking her head, she quickly made her way into the grasses towards the spring. Perhaps she too could have a bit of fun?

Removing himself from Geei, Midas couldn’t help be burst out laughing. “Oh poor Vesta is probably scarred for life now.” Continuing his fit for several moments, Midas finally came to a stop and stared at Geei.

“Well, I think you fought admirably. I will let you know some of the information we have gathered- I also won’t force you to make bed with me either.” Rolling his black eyes up to the sky he studied the clouds for a moments before quickly adding, “I mean… unless you want to.”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:44 am
Geei slowly opened her eyes as the big male 'booped' her nose. She would feel offended but he had won fair and square and it wasn't like she hadn't gotten a few good hits in. She had no doubt he would be feeling where she had hit in the morning. She hadn't exactly pulled her punches just because she hadn't been wanting to draw blood.

She laughs as she turns her head and watches the young lioness saunter away. "I suppose it is a good job your little sister has gone then." She smirks blinking the last of the dust from her eyes she pushes ever so gently at the big male rolling herself on to her belly.

"And when we are done, you'll give me the information I require." She puurrs slipping out from between his fore legs and sauntering away with her tail swaying. This was certainly a most interesting encounter and she wondered if one night could lead to a pregnancy or not. She supposed she would have to wait and see if this evening would produce something even better than a challanging rival.

Zingling

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces