Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Weasel Wants (Viveka + Kwelin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weasel gets!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:41 am
Sometimes it felt like he was the parent and Pawpa was the child. Kwelin scowled as he searched the area for that familiar fuzzy white tail slipping through the crowd. It happened periodically that his lusus got bored on their outings and decided to prank strangers for a little fun and attention. This gave Kwelin no shortage of headaches and he grumbled to himself through this game of hide and seek.

"There you are. Knock it off." Reaching down to grab the white weasel by the midsection, he frowned when he saw Pawpa was carrying an item they hadn't left home with. A nice quality vase. Looked like it was marked with a symbol to prove the craftsmanship. Kwelin instantly knew it had been stolen and his heart froze. Why did Pawpa do these things so carelessly?!

It took a few minutes of backtracking before he found a troll with a matching symbol, dressed in an elegant kimono. He took a step to get in their way.

"Deep apologies. My lusus seems to have stolen something from you. I will discipline him harshly but wanted to make things up to you first." Kwelin nodded his head in a short polite (and somewhat stiff) bow. It was clear that he was going to do something for Viveka despite any protests.

"I am Kwelin Tourny. Let me buy you dinner."

Bouquet of Diamonds

Yamashii

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:35 pm
Viveka was three steps from losing his mind. Everything had been going fine today. He'd opened his shop as usual, had a good amount of sales, and sat down for no less than a moment when, WHOOP, a fluffy little thief had made off with one of his best works! Knowing how long he'd spent on that particular vase and seeing it be so easily stolen made his skin crawl. Honestly, he wanted to claw his hair out from his scalp.

Tailing the little beast had proved no easy task, espescially for someone of his tastes, and just when he'd lost sight of it, another child stepped into his path with the weasel in tow. Oh, how he wanted to lunge forward. How he wanted to scream and tear that vase from their possession like it were his very soul. ... But, instead, he took a deep breath in and let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness, I was so worried that it'd be broken!" He exclaimed, his voice high and cheerful as he sauntered toward them.

He made sure to give Pawpa a quick side glance before turning all of his energy to Kwelin, lest he give in and demand a pair of brand new weasel skin gloves for the trouble of this chase.

"My, dinner? How kind!" He continued, offering a hand to Kwelin. "I'll accept your offer, Sir Tourny, and you may call me Viveka. Viveka Baslet."

Yamashii
Sorry this took so long! This summer has had me beat.

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games