Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Cat in Sheep's Clothing (Snowball x Leander)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:29 pm
Snowball had been continuing his search on the internet, when he ran across someone he thought might could help. The cat had been shuffling through pages of private eyes. He needed something that wouldn't question the weird, would know better than to snoop where they weren't suppose to.

The cat paused hovering on one particular website. Looking at the pictures the grin stretched from ear to ear as his tail flickered.

"Good. Good, you're what I'm looking for." He said as he grabbed Azzo's cell phone and dialed the number. He'd arrange a meeting. Somewhere dark, abandoned, where he could stay hidden but watch the other see how he thought, testing this one.

Snowball would keep on hunting for the right one. He needed to find a subject that would work. Maybe this would provide a nice distraction too. If it worked . . . .

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:09 pm
Leander had two websites--one for the normal business, and one for the odd. Unfortunately, he felt the need to distinguish between the two because when you wanted normal, you didn't want to mingle with the oddballs, and when you wanted odd, you didn't want to deal with skeptics.

He liked to think he had that covered on both fronts--and business had been good.

Well, okay, at least. If it was good he wouldn't be living out of his car still.

He'd listened to instructions carefully, and while he was skeptical about meeting up at an abandoned theater, it was not the weirdest place he'd ever been to. This rendezvous point even had a chair and table for him to make himself comfortable at.

Not that he sat down; instead, he moved to stand behind the chair and glanced around.

He didn't see anyone there, so he called out, "Hello? My name is Leander McCall, I've got an...appointment?"

LP

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:13 pm
Kyuseisha no Hikari

Snowball had picked a place where he couldn't be seen but he could watch comfortably the man enter. He was debating on turning on the spot lights so the man couldn't see him walking or talking. After all, who would believe a talking cat?

He chuckled, "Sit down! Sit down and welcome. I've been waiting for you, Mr. McCall. You may address me as Dr. Snow." The cat said from the shadows, also the reason he'd picked the theater he'd been able to tinker with the acoustics and speakers so that it sounded like his voice came from all directions. "I've learned a lot about you, on your websites."

"Looks like you hunt those . . . what is it they call them? Terrorists?" Snowball asked, sounding bored of the idea already. "Also, you seem to have private investigator skills according to your other website."

"Is all this I've read true?" He was looking at the man's work history, what at least was listed. It'd taken work to get that far, but Snowball had made sure to do his homework, he'd been at it for weeks really. So if he had to pull out more stops he could. After a few moments he decided he might as well turn on the spotlights hoping to keep the man blinded on stage so he couldn't see out into the sea of seats. Snowball would wait a little bit before moving around.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:35 am
Leander's eyes narrowed as the voice came from the shadows.

"All right," he said at the command to take a seat. He did so cautiously, tilting his head so he could try and listen to where the voice was coming from. He couldn't see--especially not in these shadows. He should have been afraid, but he was barely nervous. He could understand secrecy--even if this was a bit extreme.

Before he could even answer any questions--or ask how this guy had tracked down both of his websites, the lights flashed on and burned his eyes.

Leander let out a scoff of annoyance and raised one hand to shield his eyes.

"Is this really necessary?" he demanded. "Yeah, everything on the websites are true. Most of my clients don't know one from the other, though--how did you find both?"

He'd been as careful as he could; it would have had to take someone with at least moderately impressive skills to find both--and with that skill, why were they coming to him?

And, more importantly--"What do you care about the 'terrorists'--is that what this is about?"

...Things were starting to feel a little uncomfortable; Leander was just hoping he hadn't just gotten in over his head.

LP

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out