The white raggamuffin had been scarce since he and the other cats discovered there was a new area in the cat command. He'd set up a computer system on the network, and done a lot of internet browsing while trying to figure out ways to do certain things.

Including how to pay for certain plans that were about to start to ease into craziness. The cat paused as he typed up a paypal account. "There's no reason I can't figure out how to use this." It was easy enough to make accounts that worked for this, but how to make the money was the next question.

He'd have to ask Lryin about it, though thinking back to the fact that he was pretty sure Lyrin was interested in making things too. With that thought in mind Snowball started and Esty account for hand made stuff. He'd look into ebay and amazon later.

For now, after he'd established some of that, the cat was now surfing the internet to try and find someone who might be able to help him locate Polaris; or better yet . . . . someone who he could make think they were helping. While he was actually looking for her.

There were many private eye accounts and websites; though most of them didn't seem to believe in the nonsense that plagued the city. It took Snowball some time as he worked; to find anyone that might have some hope. There slowly came out a small handful - honestly only three - that might have given him hope. With some deeper digging he frowned as the first two he looked at provided to be dead ends.

"I really should've brought something to drink and a snack." He said as his stomach rumbled a little. Hunting down leads was honestly hard work and made him hungry.

There was one last website he had to look at on his list before he started hunting for more people; under less creditable methods. But there was also the point of, he was hungry. . . . and working on an empty stomach made it hard to focus. "I gotta buy a mini fridge, and a camping stove." He muttered as he sat looking crossed at himself for the lack of forethought.

"Okay I'll go grab a snack and then look at this one . . . "