They hadn't really been out long. Elpis was still adapting to the upgrade since the upgrade a few hours ago, and boy did decorative buttwings itch. And why BUTTWINGS and NO PANTS?! NONE. AT ALL. EVER. WHY. Elpis grimaced the umpteenth time, rubbing her backside again before blinking at the cenery in front of her, Miss Kitty stopping.

The view in front of them was a page -- Earth page -- studying the area, brown mop bobbing as they looked about, before nodding and turning around. They were tall, and stocky, and blinked at the pair, before the page broke into a grin.

"Kitty! THERE you are! I thought Chaos got you!"

Miss Kitty beamed, bolting to her Afon rapidly, scaling her to cuddle in and purr, Elpis blinking at the page in wonder. Did all pages feel like this? ...Eternal felt so weird, the lack of pants somewhat remembered by the pants the page wore, and the senshi blinked, sqquinting.

"You're her person?" Elpis asked. Afon nodded, grinning.

"Yeah. Afon. Afon Wysg, page of Earth. So uh.. You're a super senshi?" The page motioned, before Miss Kitty preened.

"We upgraded tonight!" Miss Kitty beamed, rubbing her page as Afon blinked at Elpis, the senshi suddenly awkward. Afon whistled.

"That's... Can knights get that strong?" Afon asked. Elpis shrugged as her feline companion relaxed on her shoulders, tip of her tail switching. Elpis shrugged, nodding.

"Maybe? I didn't expect to get strong like this. But I do know how to use it." Her tone suddenly got rough, the Senshi frowning. Afon's brow raised, and Elpis crossed her arms behind her back.

"Training. Teaching. I... Have seen senshi post corruption. I've seen purification,"

Rather, helped purify a youma...

"But senshi keep awakening. Senshi don't train. They care about corruption risk, but there's need of support. I have my court, but knights, senshi..."

Elpis sneered.

"I want to be there. Support, training, strength. Anything to make sure they can keep heads afloat. Be okay. Nobody should be alone."

Afon blinked, then thought. No, her awakening had been... Relatively easy, but she did know who's wasn't.

Minkar could use the company of a more experienced senshi. Her partner would surely benefit learning tricks, knowing a seniuor senshi was there...

And maybe Mom would approve. But wait...

"How old are you?" Afon asked slowly. Elpis blinked, then motioned awkwardly, half grinning.

"Oh. Uhm. Er. Early 20's. You?"

"I'm a teenager you bloody b*****d." Afon huffed. "I was hoping you were younger."

Elpis snorfled.

"Yeah no sorry. Graduated and run a home business building computers. Full time senbshi, computer nerd... And burdened with glorious purpose." Elpis preened, and Afon froze.

For sevberal moments, the page thought. This was too coincidental, too easy, too...

Afon Wysg pointed, eyes wide.

"OH MOTHER ********, YOU'RE LOKI FROM IR$C."

Elpis paused, then paled, pointed.

"STAAAARK!"

"NO. TONY SNARK. ******** YOU LOKI."

For a second, both glared. And then Elpis and Afon fell into peals of giggles, the pair giving one another a shoulder cuffing. Miss Kitty watched, one ear swivelling, but the feline perked a bit. They knmew one another? WONDERFUL DAYS. Brody needed to know! and the Mauvian trilled happily, Elpi motioning.

"Wanna go patrol together, since we're out?" The senshi offered. Afon nodded.

"Indeed." The page bowed, and began to head out, Elpis proudly trailing behind.