Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:20 am
User Image

Night of November the 14th.

As the sky slowly darkens Dark Chocolate move around in his box until he finally opens the top to look around. Seeing that no one is around he decides it would be best to wait for someone to come to him. Knowing that if he made a noise to get someone’s attention he might accidentally frighten them into thinking something had happened to him. The last thing he wants to do is frighten anyone so he leaps out of his box where he can wait someplace new. Having spent enough time in his box means it’s the last place he wants to be now that he can walk around if he wants to. While walking he takes everything in about his home and the scents of everyone that’s ever visited him. Once he’s made his way back in front of his box he sits down feeling more than safe knowing that there is always someone close enough in case something did happen. As he stands there he realizes how nice the moss feels under his paws as he remembers that it kept him from making any sound as he landed. While in his box no one had told him who had planted the moss or why, though, it’s understandable. They all have more than enough to talk about such as themselves so Dark Chocolate would know more about them before he emerged from his box. Which means they took the time to tell him what they like and even dislike so he can avoid upsetting them. Certain ones even took the time to talk about the others that live in this area which only proves that this area is a friendly and safe place to live.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:34 am
As he thinks about them he realizes that if he had made any sound when he landed on the moss anyone close enough to hear would have rushed in to see if everything was alright. It would have caused less of a panic because they would think he’s just moving around in his box, yet, they would still be worried enough to make sure. Not wishing to draw attention to himself for any reason Dark Chocolate keeps as quite as he can while he thinks about what he might say. Having bonded in some sort of way with everyone that’s talked to him he knows that whatever he says he doesn’t want to upset them. While he was in his box he listened intently to anyone that was kind enough to take the time to talk to him about whatever they wanted to. Of course, he knows that they still had things to do so if they couldn’t come or come often he still grew fond of them. Seeing as the others would tell him enough about them so that he felt like he already knew them. He often enjoyed when they talked about themselves so he could learn as much about them as possible. Then when he emerged he would be comfortable enough to seek them out if he wanted someone to talk with. Or even if they wanted someone to listen to them he would be fine just as long as he could spend time with them. Before he emerged he has either meet most if not all of the creatures living in this area as far as he knows. When they talked about themselves Dark Chocolate was happy to listen so when they talked about others he realized how much they truly care. Their kindness had reached him so now that he’s out of his box he hopes that he’ll be able to show them how much he appreciates them and what they’ve done.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:57 am
As he lays down he begins to think about how wonderful it will be to live here for the rest of his life. Seeing as he doesn’t plan on moving anywhere for any reason because he feels content here. When his thoughts are interrupted he looks up towards the entrance of the tree having heard someone walking towards him. As Hiroshi Joji enters the tree Dark Chocolate slowly sits up while smiling brightly, “Hello Hiroshi Joji, I’ve heard a lot of nice things about you from the others. I know who you are because Adenium and the others explained your appearance rather well. Appearances aside I am happy to meet you face to face and excited to tell you as much about myself as possible. Seeing as I know so much about you while you know little to nothing about me.” Dark Chocolate bows his head to show Hiroshi Joji that he is thankful that he saw his box that morning that he first meet Adenium. Looking up he smiles as he introduces himself, “My first name is Dark Chocolate while my last name is Mint Tea which is a combination of my Parents last names. My Mother’s last name is and or was Tea while my Father’s last name is and or was Mint. They wanted me to have both of their last names while they wanted it to sound good when spoken aloud.” Looking past Hiroshi Joji he smiles before bowing his head once again, though, to Adenium. Happy to meet someone else face to face he smiles brightly while greeting her, “Hello Adenium, I’ve also heard a lot of nice things about you while I am just as happy to meet you face to face.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:22 am
User Image

Hiroshi Joji walks closer to Dark Chocolate before he sits down feeling rather flattered that certain others have been talking about him. He had taken the time to talk about the others because everyone has been so kind to him ever since he arrived. While blushing he replies, “Thank you, Dark Chocolate, it’s good to know that the others are comfortable enough with me that they would go out of their way to talk about me.” As his blush fades he introduces himself in the same manner that Dark Chocolate had, “My first name is Hiroshi Joji while my last name is Kin Tsubasa and I can’t remember if my Parents named me or I named myself. It’s been that long since I was young and even more so since I was in my box.” Before he say anything else about his Parents he changes the subject, “It’s nice to finally meet you and I hope that we will make lots of new and wonderful memories together.” While looking at Dark Chocolate his thoughts quickly change as they linger on his horn, scales, and tail unsure if he’s ever seen anyone like him before. As well as those interesting markings which don’t keep his mind off of Dark Chocolate’s Parents for long. He wonders why they hadn’t seen anyone in the area that morning, though, he doesn’t want to risk upsetting Dark Chocolate by asking about his Parents. Seeing as he only took the time to mention their last names which could mean something happened to them. If something did happen he feels like he could have made the situation worse by bringing up his Parents. All he knows is that they left Dark Chocolate under a bush to possibly hide him from someone to keep him safe. Or at least that’s what he’d like to believe because he couldn’t imagine them just leaving him someplace.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:42 am
User Image

Sensing that something isn’t right Adenium gently nudges Hiroshi Joji’s front leg with hers as she sits down next to him. Quickly getting his attention she continues to smile, though, for a brief moment her facial expression shows concern before she smiles again. Not wishing to alarm Dark Chocolate, though, she’s also been thinking about his Parents and knows that Hiroshi Joji must have similar thoughts. Knowing that they don’t want to bring up anything that has to do with his Parents she begins to wonder if Dark Chocolate will talk about them because it might not be as bad as they think it is. Of course, it could always be worse and something bad really could have happened to them which would explain why his box was under a bush. That’s when she realizes that Dark Chocolate probably saw her facial expression change because he’s probably trying to take everything in including facial expressions. Having just emerged from his box everything is new and interesting to him like it was when she emerged from her box. The last thing Adenium wants to do is upset Dark Chocolate so she turns her attention to him as she smiles brightly. Yet, she begins to stare in wonder because she’s never seen anyone like him before. Before she loses herself in her thoughts about how cute he is she introduces herself in the same way, “My first name is Adenium, middle name is Peach, and last name is Sabi Star and as you can tell I have a Peach on my head. Anyways, I am just as happy to meet you Dark Chocolate. I’m also happy to see you and Hiroshi Joji getting along so well. Then again, I knew everything would work out because if you didn’t like someone for whatever reason you would have done something. Maybe made some sort of upset sound to show that you disapproved of what was going on. So when that didn’t happen I was sure that you were going to get along with everyone that talked to you while you were in your box.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:01 am
Dark Chocolate feels like something isn’t right and it seemed to begin right after he mention his Parents last names. Having briefly mentioned their last names he realizes that he didn’t go on to say anything else which must be why they seem different. Which would explain why Adenium looked at Hiroshi Joji a certain way before smiling at him as if she didn’t want to upset him. As he clears his throat to get their attention he wonders how he’ll begin to explain seeing as he doesn’t know what happened. Once he had their attention he explains, “Hour before the both of you came along my Parents had placed my box under that bush because they were being chased by someone. I’m not sure why they were being chased because what little I know about them is they are kind and caring creatures. So if someone wanted to hurt and or kill them it could have been something they did in their past or they just didn’t like my Parents. For all I know they could have dropped something and the one supposedly chasing after them just wanted to return what they found. If that is what happened it would mean that the one chasing them must appear to be dangerous for one reason or another. So it’s anyone’s guess if they are still alive or if they were hunted, found, and then badly injured if not killed. All I truly know is that I was the only one that they left under that bush the morning that you found me.” As he looks at Hiroshi Joji and Adenium he smiles to show them that he’s alright with talking about his Parents. Having heard nothing that would have traumatized his for the rest of his natural born life he feels somehow capable of talking about what might have happened. Knowing full well that even if they were badly injured and or killed there is nothing her could have done about and nothing he can do now. Well, Dark Chocolate can life his life to the fullest which he is sure would make his Parents fill with pride wherever they might be.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:30 am
Hiroshi Joji stares in amazement in how well Dark Chocolate is handling the situation while being so young. While everything sets in he decides that it’s alright to ask something, “Do you know if you have any Siblings? I know you said that you were the only one placed under the bush that morning that we found you. Though, they could have placed others around to try keeping them safe because if they were separated then at least one of them would survive. Of course I feel bad for saying that out loud, though, you are handling things very well and I must wonder if it’s because of what you know. Seeing as you were too young to leave your box and even if you were out of your box there is nothing you would have been able to do to help them. While knowing that you couldn’t help them you are able to freely talk about what might have happened without getting upset. Knowing that they could have died to give you a chance to live you know that your time is better spent cherishing what you have instead of thinking about what you might have lost.” As he begins to blush he clears his throat, “Or I could be thinking too deeply into why you are so calm after having explained what you think could have happened to them. As well as possibly putting too much pressure on you to take it upon yourself to live a long and memorable life for them if they really were murdered.” Looking over at Adenium he sees that she is listening intently and seems more than curious to hear what Dark Chocolate has to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:47 am
While he takes everything in he decides to answer the easiest questions first, “I have no idea if I have any Siblings because they never said and or even hinted at other boxes so it’s anyone’s guess. Having no idea what happened and or what will happen it’s good to know that I’m at least someplace safe because if they are dead the one that murdered them will be after me. Which also means if I do have Siblings they will go after them until they can get to me so all I have to do is wait. Then if someone does come looking for me so they can kill me I can wait them out. After they leave I would wait long enough before I followed them so I could find out if I have Siblings.” As Hiroshi Joji’s blush fades Dark Chocolate begins to blush, “I mean, someone else can follow them because I highly doubt either of you would let me follow someone that wants to kill me. Which means you would probably ask Ruby and Alora to follow them because Ruby is the best with finding creatures by their scent. Though, Alora has her own special skills that would come in handy if they really are following a murder.” As the last part sets in he smiles in an understanding sort of way as the blush fades, “I fully agree with everything that you said about why I can remain so calm seeing as talking about such things is normally hard enough. Though, having just emerged from my box I could understand that it should be harder for me to talk about them. Because there was no way that I could have helped them so instead of feeling bad about what happened I can feel glad to be alive. While I must wonder why you thought you were thinking too deeply or though that you were pressuring me to do anything that I wouldn’t already want to do. I do intend to like as long and as memorable a life as I can, though, it’ll be because I want to and not because my Parents didn’t get to.”  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:01 pm
Adenium quickly realizes that Dark Chocolate is unlike anyone she’s ever meet and begins to wonder about what he knows that she doesn’t. Seeing as she has no idea what he’s talking about when he brought up that Alora has her own special skills that could help her if she’s faced to face with a murder. Of course, there is more than enough time to slowly get that information from him as he grows up. Instead she decides that it’s time to take their conversation on a slight detour back to if a murderer finds him here. “Dark Chocolate, you said that you feel so safe that you are sure that if someone does want to kill you that you know they will fail as long as you are here. Will you explain why that is so we know whatever it is that you seem to know? Seeing as you know enough to know that Hiroshi Joji and I would never let you leave this area if they had found you. Which means Ruby and Alora would go because they deeply care about everyone in this area which means if your life is in danger they would want to help. Even if it meant leaving the safety of their home to follow someone that may or may not have killed your Parents. While they will also want to make sure that if you do have Siblings that they will be able to protect them to their best of their abilities. Afterwards Ruby and Alora would bring them home where they belong because any Family you have is welcome to live here.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:28 pm
As Dark Chocolate smiles he explains, “That’s easy enough to answer because you know that I was waiting for you to ask me why I said that. It’s because I’m not worried that anyone, especially a stranger, getting close enough to our home without waking you up. As long as the night air is in your favor you can smell them before they get too close for comfort. Ever since Hiroshi Joji moved in he’s gotten up in the middle of the night at random times to go outside. He unsuccessfully left and he just as unsuccessfully returned to find you awake while you tried to remind yourself that it was Hiroshi Joji. Seeing as when he left you had nothing to worry about because he was leaving our home and not entering it. Once he was going to enter our home you woke up because you hadn’t fully recognized his scent because the need to protect me was overwhelming your senses. Having been caught off guard you had to remind yourself that the scent was familiar which meant it couldn’t be someone dangerous. By the time you fully realized that it was Hiroshi Joji’s scent you were able to calm yourself before you accidentally hurt him.” Or at least that’s what he thinks happened seeing as he couldn’t see anything and they never said a word to each other until morning. As he lays down he closes his eyelids to rest a while seeing as it's gotten dark out and he feels rather tried trying to keep up with the conversations now that it's going in all sorts of directions. Even if it's remaining on one basic subject, him, there are just too many ways the conversation can branch off and he's emotionally drained himself.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:49 pm
While watching Dark Chocolate falls into a deep sleep he wonders if his sleep will be filled with dreams of things to come. There are so many adventures they can and will have that they won’t have time to think about the past. As Hiroshi Joji stands up he slowly makes his way around Dark Chocolate so that they are facing the same way before he lays down. As he thinks about everything that happened after they introduced themselves he wonders if it would have been better to avoid the subject until he was older? Then again, he’s never meet anyone like Dark Chocolate before so he didn’t remember that he’d tired himself out sooner than they would because he’s still young. Having been kept up too late was bad enough, though, keeping him talking about something so serious was too much for even him. Which can only mean that it was really too much for young Dark Chocolate and wonders what he can do to make it up to him. Tomorrow they can spend the day relaxing and doing whatever he wants to do because they’ve obviously done more than enough tonight. If they had changed the subject to something else they wouldn’t have emotionally worn Dark Chocolate out. It was something new for him so he didn’t realize how emotionally tired he was becoming until it was too late. Having emotionally exhausted himself Hiroshi Joji is sure that he’ll want to sleep in tomorrow so he can rest up for when they go on an adventure. It’ll get their minds off of what may or may not happen in the future now that there is a possibility that someone might be coming after Dark Chocolate. As he lowers his head onto the moss to sleep he watches Adenium walk around to so that she can lay down on the other side of Dark Chocolate. While his eyelids close his thoughts go to wonderful things such as their flower fields, the small streams of water that run through them, and the beautiful butterflies that gather around them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:25 pm
As Adenium snuggles up against Dark Chocolate her thoughts return to what he said about Alora and her own special skills. Knowing her as well as she does she wonders if she could have missed something? Everyone knows that one of her skills is being sweet as sugar, yet, that would be just one of her skills. Of course, if she had thought about this sooner she would have understood what Dark Chocolate meant when he said that. Seeing as Alora is sweet, clever, one of the best hiders she ever meet, and always knows how to make certain creatures feel better. With all of those skills combined into one clever plan she's sure that she could handle her own against almost anyone. That is as long as all of her skills work against whoever she's trying to stop from doing something horrible to someone else or at least figure out why they do the horrible things that they do. Of course, as long as Alora keeps a safe distance she probably could figure out what’s gotten someone upset enough to want to hurt anyone like Dark Chocolate or his Parents. Seeing as she didn’t get a good enough look around the area, though, she could have seen paw prints racing away as if they were being chased. She’d have to speak with Hiroshi Joji about it then ask if he could quickly fly there while Dark Chocolate is asleep. That way if she saw what she thought she did she can talk with Ruby and Alora about what's going on because she doesn't want to startle and or frighten the others in the area.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:42 pm
The next morning Dark Chocolate wakes feeling rather excited having dreamt of the adventures they will go on. Seeing as he remained calm while talking last night he hadn’t upset himself so his dreams were sweet like those he lives with. As she grumbles and growls he realizes just how close Hiroshi Joji and Adenium are seeing as they are almost laying on top of him. While they wake up he makes his way towards the entrance of their home before shaking for no real reason before turning to look at them. Even though he still feels tried he wonders if they had gotten a good night’s sleep knowing that they had emotionally tired him out. If they do think it’s their fault he is more than happy to clear things up for them because he wanted to explain everything as best he could. Now with all of that being said they know a bit about him and understand a few of his limitations such as lack of sleep and letting himself become emotionally overwhelmed. While making his way back he yawns several times, stops to stretch, and then finally lays back on his spot now that they are up and walking out. He doesn’t mind and isn’t the least bit curious about what they are doing because his night was a bit too much for him. Yet, with every lesson learned he knows something that he didn’t know before which helps him to understand what he can and can’t do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:20 pm
Relived that Dark Chocolate got a good night’s sleep Hiroshi Joji sighs before snuggling into Adenium who also got a good enough night’s sleep. Seems he was the only one that had bad dreams all night and it wasn’t because he felt bad about keeping Dark Chocolate up. When he was still in his box he experience something similar to Dark Chocolate seeing as his Parents left his box someplace. Yet, when he emerged he was alone and didn’t have anyone he could talk with so he forgot about what happened when he was young. As far as he knows it was just a horrible misunderstanding seeing as the Parents that were supposedly hunted and then killed had green boxes. Having talked with Ruby he learned where she found Adenium’s box and realized that it was someplace different which meant Ruby was safe. If he’s right about his conclusion then the one that’s causing all of this trouble thinks they are their boxes for some reason. Which means they may not even realize that they are scaring, hurting, and or killing innocent creatures. Seeing as he can’t bring himself to believe that they are going out of their way to scare, hurt, and or kill new Parents. If they really are as confused as he thinks they are it means that if Adenium, Dark Chocolate, and or himself could be in danger of being their next victims. They all have their shades of green which means if they find someone special to start their own Family with their Boxes will be green. Seeing as green is the color of danger around here these parts they won’t be able to rest peacefully until the young ones grow up. As he turns to look at Adenium he decides to keep what he knows to himself in case it scares her from finding someone special. Instead he listens to what she has to say then hurries off to find the marks which he is sure he’ll find now that everything is coming back to him.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:41 pm
Once Hiroshi Joji returns Adenium carefully watches as he lands not too far away making his way towards her he doesn’t say anything. While passing he mumbles seeming to be concerned about something while making his way home. Unsure of what happened Adenium follows Hiroshi Joji gently urging him to tell her what he found while begging to know why he’s acting strange. Halfway to their home he explains that he found two sets of prints that appeared to be racing away from someone. Yet, the one cashing them was going at a slow enough pace that he feels that Dark Chocolate’s Parents would have gotten a good distance away before they found them. As long as they didn’t stop too long for any reason he’s sure they would have gotten far enough away to lose the others interest. If not they wouldn’t have had a chance and it’s not likely they will ever be found alive. When she asks if that’s all he found out or all he knows Hiroshi Joji goes to walk away when Adenium firmly places herself between him and their home. The look in her eyes warns that she isn’t in the mood to let him keep something from her if it can help Dark Chocolate in any way. After deeply inhaling Hiroshi Joji finally tells her about the other paw prints and that he’s seen them before and he knows what’s going on. Or at least he thinks he knows so he explains that if he’s right Dark Chocolate won’t be in any danger for the time being. While he also explained that if there are two of them it means that Dark Chocolate is in more danger than he ever could have imagined. Which doesn’t make Adenium feel any better as they walk side by side into their home where they move just enough so that Dark Chocolate has enough room. As they lay down Adenium’s mind tries to figure out what Hiroshi Joji is hiding from her because it probably only gets worse. The way he said if there are two of them it means that Dark Chocolate is in more danger than he ever could have imagined makes her feel queasy.  
❧ RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games