Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:07 pm
Miyako was pleased to see all the new litters running around. It meant more life in the pride. She was pleased because it seemed like it had been so long since there had been little paws running around. She couldn't help but smile as one of the youngsters was wandering not too far away from her, reminded her of how she used to sneak away as a cub.

At least the pride was a safe place, meant they didn't have to worry about them disappearing randomly. Still one could never be too sure of things. Watching him from where she was she figured he'd either approach her or she'd have to say something to him. She waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:53 pm
The pink cub dashed around the quiet lands, his prey an unsuspecting firefly. His attention, however, was stolen by the adult standing not too far away. Uh oh, was she sent by mother and father to bring him back?

Skidding to a halt he gave a frown, was his fun over?

She hadn't said anything yet so he wasn't entirely sure if he was 'in trouble' or not. Perhaps she was waiting for him to confess he had been in the wrong some how? He doubted it though, she didn't seem like she was upset or angry.

And she hadn't scolded him yet. So that was good news.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:07 pm
Miyako gave a small chuckle. His reaction was priceless and she could definitely see he was much like her in more ways than one, it was humorous to say the least.

"What are you doing young one?" She asked him soflty, a warm expression on her face and in her tone. She hadn't wanted him to stop playing by any means, she had just been curiously watching him. At least he had finally noticed he wasn't alone. Still she was sad to see he had come to a screeching halt all on her account.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:14 pm
"I was just exploring." He said softly looking at his feet for a moment before looking back up towards the older female. "Did my mom send you?" He figured he could just ask her right up if he was about to get sent home. "I'm Akela, what is your name?" He didn't find her familiar so he was wondering.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:34 pm
"Nothing wrong with getting to know your home." She offered to him lightly, it was good to know where everything was. Especially at a young age.

"No, she didn't. I was just out enjoying the night."

Taking a moment to sit down she curled her tail around her paws. "I'm Miyako, it's nice to meet you Akela."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:41 am
His mouth made a little, 'oh' expression and he looked her over, curious about her markings now. "Are you related to the Queen?" He didn't see those types of markings often and had seen the Queen and some of her relatives with markings like those. He just hadn't seen them this close before.

"I really like your markings." He offered softly moving a little closer to look at the lioness a bit better. They were really pretty, and unique.

"It's nice to meet you Miyako." Beaming he looked up towards her eyes for a moment. Had he just made a new friend?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:12 am
"Is it that obvious?" She laughed and looked at the markings upon her body. "She is my Aunt."

She was certain most knew that she was related to her but it didn't seem much like a huge thing to be concerned about or broadcast. If others knew, then they knew. It wasn't any fur off her back.

"Thank you, I have a twin brother and other siblings with similar markings." She offered to him with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:41 am
He gave a small nod of his head. "I wasn't sure, it's just the markings seemed familiar so I gave a guess." He was pretty observant for the most part, or he liked to think he was at least.

"I have a few siblings too! Though none of us have fancy markings like that." He said shuffling a rock that was on the ground in front of him. "What's it like having a twin?" He was curious.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:27 am
She smiled at him, he was a very smart cub. "You are observant, that's a good thing to be." She was hoping he didn't ask why that was, she didn't want to have to explain the million reasons.

The way he got excited made her happy to have run into him."How many siblings do you have?" She was curious and it would seem so was he."it's like having someone that looks just like you, but isn't you around. It can be fun.". She said thinking of him with a smile. It would of been more fun had he been female.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:32 am
He beamed with the praise she gave him, it was nice being told by an adult you were good at something. He left it at that.

When she asked how many siblings he had, he sorta fell silent. He had actually never counted before. Did that make him a bad brother? "I don't exactly know...." he was at least being honest.

When she spoke about her twin he couldn't help but imagine what it must be like and her decided he was okay never knowing. "Well, I have to go. Thank you for chatting with me." He said looking up at her. "Hope I see you again!" He turned and bounded off.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:33 am
He was just too cute. She was hoping to have cubs of her own one day, though she wasn't certain it would be anytime soon. Only time would tell. Things with her and her 'eye candy' of a male were starting to slowly progress so who knew. Maybe the gods would be kind.

When he stated he had to get going she figured she wouldn't bother with any uber questions. "It was nice to talk to you too." She said to the cub as she watched him run home.

Once he was out of sight she took the time to get up and wander off to find Belial.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games