Welcome to Gaia! ::

Academy of Grand Magic

Back to Guilds

The fantasy world known as Eoana, where each human is born with a unique power. What will your story be? 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplaying, Literate 

Reply Academy of Grand Magic
Dormitory Assignments Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinkberry Blossoms
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:08 pm
Hello there! This is where people will have a chance to interact with each other about who they'd like their roommate to be. Do not post as actual characters here! This is just to discuss if your characters would be a good fit together in the same room.

The dormitories are formatted as follows: it is a six story building with two sides. One side is for girls and the other is for boys. The first floor is dedicated to professors who decide if they'd like to sleep on campus. The second floor is for fifth years, the third floor is for fourth years, the fourth floor is for third years, the fifth floor is for second years, and the sixth floor is for first years.

Crew will NOT post dorm rooms. It is up to one of the roommates to post their own dorm room. Be sure to add the floor, as well as both names of the roommates.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:39 pm
Hmmm. I suppose I shall start this discussion. To put it simply, who is interested rooming with Griselda? She is a third year and hardcore warrior. It doesn't mean she don't know how to be girly or has a terrible fashion sense. She is a good student who tries her hardest in all her subjects so she can certainly be a good tutor. However, her indecisive nature will make it difficult to get her to do something outside the norm, which usually consists of schoolwork and training. Nevertheless, I guarantee she will be a delightful roommate. biggrin redface heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yami Miyagawa

MikuHinata1

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:46 pm
For anyone who is interesting with become a roommate with Luna Freya? She is a first year, and have things for anything cute, including her fencing for practice. Due to her lady-like behavior and little shy, but she's actually friendly and loving bookworm lady once you get to know her, although she is quite naive. She have a lot of books, and loves adventures. She will gladly let anyone borrow her book, but expecting them to return it after finish reading it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:16 pm
Yami Miyagawa
Hmmm. I suppose I shall start this discussion. To put it simply, who is interested rooming with Griselda? She is a third year and hardcore warrior. It doesn't mean she don't know how to be girly or has a terrible fashion sense. She is a good student who tries her hardest in all her subjects so she can certainly be a good tutor. However, her indecisive nature will make it difficult to get her to do something outside the norm, which usually consists of schoolwork and training. Nevertheless, I guarantee she will be a delightful roommate. biggrin redface heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maria's a third year as well. She's usually pretty quiet as she isn't much of a talker. Although she can be pretty outgoing as well. She's also quite the bookworm which makes her a pretty good student. If she isn't studying she's usually outside where she likes to be. She isn't much of a fighter despite being pretty nimble. She's always willing to help others and she's pretty open minded despite being stubborn sometimes. In short you probably won't even know she's there until she gets out of her shell. Up shot is she's a good listener and a good study partner if you need either. ninja  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SideEffekt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:53 pm
Hey so for anybody who needs a first year guy to dorm with, Cedric is open. He's usually working on completing his studies, but whenever he can, his impulsiveness tends to make him try new things. He usually keeps to himself, but is completely open to holding a conversation and socializing, as well as helping out if he can.

He has a con in that he'd leave his stuff out and around the dorm, though, but he does eventually get to cleaning it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:47 pm
SideEffekt

Hey! Could Alex room with Cedric? o v o
I'm sure you already know about him. XD
He's super friendly, a bit nosy, reads and sleeps a lot.
He's been verified as a male in the college records
and he plans to keep his gender a secret.
3nodding
Probably will change in the bathroom every time
Although he is completely flat XD

N0XXY
Crew

Married Fatcat

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:29 pm
I have a rather sassy first year named Regina. She's rather stubborn and has a pretty short fuse. Although she tries her best not to become irritated and snap, it's still very much a work in progress. Her bark is worse then her bite though. Not much to worry about. Only thing that need fear is probably whatever she's hanging onto at the time. (She tends to make things explode when she's frustrated and got things in her hand).

Once you get to know her she can be quite friendly. Even if she's a bit difficult at first. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:11 pm
*Slides into chat with a bowl of popcorn*
Oh don't mind me...I have my own room heart Im just here to see who gets who~ 3nodding

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:52 pm
murruelecreuset

Someone who is at least a bit outgoing may be enough to help Griselda become more social and still be a good influence on her overall. Maybe she can help out Maria with techniques a nimble person can take advantage of biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:36 pm
MlSSSLY
SideEffekt

Hey! Could Alex room with Cedric? o v o
I'm sure you already know about him. XD
He's super friendly, a bit nosy, reads and sleeps a lot.
He's been verified as a male in the college records
and he plans to keep his gender a secret.
3nodding
Probably will change in the bathroom every time
Although he is completely flat XD

I'm down with that. Should bring up some interesting scenarios ^^  

SideEffekt

N0XXY
Crew

Married Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:37 pm
SideEffekt

Right? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:25 pm
Who wants to be roomates with Boroque? He's really quiet and doesn't tend to talk to others.  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:26 pm
Anyone want Fayette as a roomie? I can always have her sleep outside in the trees if nobody wants her around. =w= I can't imagine she would be a very good room mate who wanted silence to study or something. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:06 pm
Anyway, I have decided that Lera will have a room in the dorm, but if anyone wants to be his dorm mate, that will be appreciated as long as someone can handle his effeminate, neurotic tendencies. Plus points if someone is also into music.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Academy of Grand Magic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items