Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Leonis family(U/C) *Needs Removal*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

true bboy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:03 pm
Leonis
William Leonis
Margaret Leonis
Maximillian Leonis

ACCEPTED BY: (crew signature)
UPDATES ACCEPTED BY: (crew signature)
ACCEPTED CHARACTERS: (list of accepted characters + date of acceptance)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:28 pm
Hi, my name is William leonis

But I mostly go by

I'm a Male

My special power is (you only get one, and try to make it creative! Be unique compared to the other vampires)

I'm 32

My birthday is (you can make this up! We have a list that you can go in and add your character to. It's optional)

I work in (where your character currently works)

My dream job is (what does your person want to do? Even if you have a job right now, does your character want to do something else?)

My blood status is Pureblood

The house I was in was Ravenclaw

I was in the class of (the year you graduated)

I'm interested in girls

I'm currently with It's complicated

People can describe me as (Personality. Please make this at least a good-sized paragraph at least 4-5 sentences long. We would like to see what your character is like.)

My background story is Williams childhood was uneventful he studied magical creatures from a young age and was fairly intelligent when he started at hogwarts he was sorted into ravenclaw and his mind was nourished further.during his time at Hogwarts Will focused on electives with regards to magical creatures since he had always wanted to become a magizoologists or work for the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. Will also trained his body for the physicality he expected either of his future career paths would demand and even played Quidditch, beater, for three years.he stuck mainly to a small group of people who had similar career interest and even worked with a few of them as a magizoologists when he left school. about four years after graduation he met a woman named Margaret, they dated for two years and when they found out Margaret was pregnant they decided to get married. Will and Margaret now spend as much time as they can with Max before he begins to attend Hogwarts.

I enjoy
-learning about magical creatures
-caring for magical creatures
-
-reading
-anything that lets him use his abilities
(At least five things your character likes. Hobbies, favorite classes, etc.)

I despise
-vegetables (still)
-senseless murder
-prejudice against various species (vampire, werewolf, halfbreed, muggle-born, etc.)
-
-
I'm afraid of
-spiders, I mean, right?

My strengths are
-highly observant
-Quick thinker

My flaws are
- well, of course, there is the blood lust.
-tends to be overconfident

I look like (describe or link your picture. Do not post pictures, please. Simply link them as such: this. If you are using a celebrity face, make sure to say whose in your profile, and then request it!)

My wand is a

My pet is a A Raven

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
(Add each class your character took an OWL for and the score they received.)

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
(Add each class your character took a NEWT for and the score they received.)

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! (Put anything here you about your character that was not covered above. If there is nothing, then please remove this option)  

true bboy

true bboy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:06 pm
reserved Margaret leonis  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxMaximillian xxxWilliamxxxLeonisxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Max

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Leon Thomas III

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY July/30/2027

BLOOD STATUS Half-blood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

WAND 9', Springy Holly, Dragon heartstring

xxxSchool AND Careerxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

YEAR (Starting first year)

HOUSE Unsorted

DREAM JOB Auror or Dep. for the Control and Regulation of Magical Creatures

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inquisitive Max has always been very curious and enjoys learning about potions charms and magical creatures not just what they are and what they do but also why they work the way they do.

Joker Max has been known to tease his friends relentlessly and play pranks on anyone he can get away with.

Shy Despite his actions Max is actually very shy but when he is with people he likes this fails to show as he focuses on his friends.

Creative Max isn't particularly artistic but this quality factors into his thought process as he is fairly good at finding uncommon solutions to problems,

Caring Max likes to help other people with their problems though it is fair to say this is partially to improve his knowledge base and develop his understanding of the world,

Adventurous Max is always seeking something exciting to do or mischief to make after managing to make friends his strongest drive is to stave off boredom.

■ Sweets
■ Learning (sometimes)
■ Animals
■ Pranks

DISLIKES
■ Bitter things
■ studying dull subjects
■ waiting
■ Malicious pranks and teasing
■being outwitted

STRENGTHS
■ creativity
■ drive

WEAKNESSES
■ uncomfortable in crowds
■ Loves to fight (Verbally...mostly)

FEARS
■ Spiders

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD Max's life was always simple he played with friends and dreamed of being a great wizard. Max learned much concerning magical creatures and magical theory from his father who works as a magizoologists. Max always wanted adventure, as any kid does playing in the forest and occasionally eating plants with strange effects on a dare, after the first few times Max started to study plants, which was what first sparked his interest in potion making. Max's desire to work with the Dep. for the Control and Regulation of Magical Creatures to follow his father's path but in a more exciting direction. Max spent the past two years in America living with his mother's side of the family but moved back to attend Hogwarts. Max fears that because of his time away he will have trouble relating to others, though he thinks this for no reason in particular.

SCHOOL YEARS
FIRST YEAR (what happened your character's first year of school; this section will be added in after their first year is completed)
SECOND YEAR (what happened your character's second year of school; this section will be added in after their second year is completed)
THIRD YEAR (what happened your character's third year of school; this section will be added in after their third year is completed)
FOURTH YEAR (what happened your character's fourth year of school; this section will be added in after their fourth year is completed)
FIFTH YEAR (what happened your character's fifth year of school; this section will be added in after their fifth year is completed)
SIXTH YEAR (what happened your character's sixth year of school; this section will be added in after their sixth year is completed)
SEVENTH YEAR (what happened your character's seventh year of school; this section will be added in after their seventh year is completed)

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED (date of most recent update)

UPDATES MADE
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)

PENDED BY (do not touch this)
ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)

true bboy

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff