Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mischief Managed Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild For Mischief Managed B/C Shop. 

Tags: Harry Potter, Mischief Managed, roleplay 

Reply Pensieve - Personal Logs
Clover's Journal, Hufflepuff, 4th year

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:24 pm
User Image

This journal, is property of Clover Heartwel if anyone reads this journal who is not the owner beyond the fist page will be hexed with The color you hate as your hair color for a week YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

(Please know that this is in first person other then the "first page" or rather the first post, you may read but do not post you can use the code if you want a Hex unwanted Reader's Journal something of my own creation

[siz=18]This journal, is Property of [u][color=inkcolor] Name [/color][/u] if anyone reads this Journal wo is not the owner beyond the first page will be hexed with [u][color=inkcolor]What the hex does or actual hex[/color][/u][/size] [size=24]YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!![/size]

Any OCC I have to make will be at the end of that entry also if pictures are done by someone else. Links to the rp is on the date If applicable. Some things will not have a link as they don't really have a rp attached to them. Also I did try to do the date English style but I have missed it some times. Please know that If a post is made and something happens at an Earlier Date, I will move "later dates" back to make room for the new piece)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:32 pm
29th of August

Found Dubhán current sleeping spot. It was a bit of a surprise to find he had somehow gotten into the breadbox and close the screen. Went to Diagon Ally for my School supplies today, also got a hex unwanted readers journal, this vary one, today. I got it as a joke, because I'll be staying at Grandmum's starting tonight till the 1st, but now It kind of sounds like a good idea. Though I think it be kind of funny to see her hair yellow too. Mum and Dad are going on another business trip, so I have to be with the Muggle hater. At least I have Dubhán to keep me company. She's always complaining about how I dress, I wish I could just make food appear but that's not possible. Maybe I should look into a pocket space for a little farm to take with me. As much as it annoys me she is family and I do love her and would protect her just like any other member of the family. Maybe not as strongly but I would.

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:45 pm
1st of September

I'm so glad for Hogwarts. Three days is way too long to spend with Grandmum, I'm no Lady, I don't mind dresses, but the ones she keeps putting me in are so tight it's hard to breath most the time let alone move decently. They aren't even really me ether. Not to mention there is a time and place for dresses. Luckily we got to King's Cross well before too many people were there. After getting rid of Grandmum I was finally able to get out of it.

I did a bit of drawing and Emma finally showed up and shared some of her cooking with me. It was nice that she made some caramel turtles for me. We talked for a bit till she fell asleep. She had gotten up rather early to make the travel food for them, that it's no shock that she needed a nap. So I let her sleep and went to take a walk up and down the train.

That's when possibly the worst moment of my life happened to date. As I was walking by one of the passenger compartments. I was put under a body bind charm, by a Slyitheren boy who had a bone to pick with me. He beat me and threw me into the privet compartment, beat me some more and then got close to me and luckily for Me Dorian pulled him off me before anything bad could happen and started to quite strongly punch the Slyitheren for what happened.

Attor showed up at this time too, If it wasn't for Attor's timely arrival I think Dorian might punched the guy to his death. Not that he didn't deserve it but I know Dorian wouldn't have been happy if he had. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he killed someone else.

Attor on the other hand, he actually hoped the guy would bleed out. He also got a kick in on the guy which sent him flying into the bench. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, considering his childhood. I just hope he doesn't do something that could get him expelled. Then again I'm one of the few people if the only person, who can get away with hugging him. People just don't see the same Attor I've seen. I've gotten to see the fragile one behind his tough mask. I just hope he doesn't do something he'll regret later.

I could have protected myself if he hadn't shot a spell at me behind my back.

(Still possessing please stand by)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:09 pm
Reconfiguring please stand by  

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points