[PRP]Night Sky over Big City [Gutsy+Donutta]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheNakedVampire

High-functioning Goat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:58 pm
User ImageStar gazing wasn't easy in Big City, not with all the lights and tall buildings that ate up the skyline. But that was okay. For once, Gutsy wasn't trying to look up at the stars. He was looking down at his feet, watching each step as he walked, partially so he wouldn't trip, but mostly because he was shy. The doe walking beside him was everything he wasn't. She was colorful, beautiful, and full of life. And beautiful. She was so beautiful it made it hard to think about anything else.

He was clutching a cellophane wrapped cupcake, a gift from her that she brought from work. There date had only just begun (a stroll through the park) and he already felt like he was sweating buckets. He was at a loss for words, afraid of embarrassing himself.

"Did you know the average person has about a gallon of blood inside them?"
he asked. "It sounds like a lot but that's only like, one milk jug. Not that I do that or anything."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The air was cool that night. It made Donutta's left ear twitch out of habit, though she hardly would have noticed. Gutsy had barely spoken since they'd met up in the parking lot of the bakery. Frogdant had watched through the window until she'd turned around and waved him away.

Her head tilted to one side as she thought about what he'd said.

"I didn't," she confirmed. "But I'm not surprised. Boss Frogdant says there's always a lot of clean-up in the back. If you put blood in a milk jug, though, it would turn pink. A pretty shade of pink."

She smiled and slipped one of her arms through his. He looked up just enough for her to gaze into his beady, red eyes.  

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

TheNakedVampire

High-functioning Goat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:28 pm
User ImageHe hadn't anticipated her doing that, but boy did it make his heart race. His small eyes wrinkled with joy as he looked at her, though he was quick to glance away out of shyness. His arm tightened around hers though, making it clear he didn't want her to pull away. They continued on a few more paces and he spoke again.

"Thanks for coming out with me tonight. I know you must be really busy at the bakery. I'm surprised you stay open so late. But I guess if there's a lot of baking to do... "he mused.

Despite working for a morgue that saw a lot of suspicious fatalities, Gutsy had no idea there was any gang activity at all in Big City. He wasn't so much ignorant, just oblivious to the outside world.

"I got my fortune read before I came tonight. It said I would be lucky in love,"Gutsy spoke nervously."...but it also said to sleep with one eye open. Maybe I shouldn't put too much stock in it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thankfully Donutta was perceptive when she wanted to be and had noticed the look in his eyes before he'd turned away. She even went so far as to nestle her head on his shoulder!

"There's a lot of other stuff to do, too." Gusty's naivete was one of the reasons Donutta liked him so much. For someone who had to deal with dead people all day, he sure was optimistic! "Boss Frogdant likes the late hours. He says the quiet helps him think."

She tilted her little head just enough to peer up at him. He was staring straight ahead at the pathway winding in front of the pair, but his white fur gave away every bit of his red cheeks.

"Maybe it's both," Donutta spoke. "Like... you'll be lucky in love, but be cautious. Or maybe you're going to develop a twitch where you can't close one eye, and you should get used to it now. That would be weird, huh?"  

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

TheNakedVampire

High-functioning Goat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:18 pm
User ImageGutsy laughed and bent down to pick up a small stone. They were approaching the edge of the small bay that led out to the much bigger ocean. He skipped the stone, watching it bounce three times across the surface before disappearing.

He turned to her, offering her another stone."Do you want to give it a try?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Sure!" She chirped. Donutta unraveled herself from him and gripped the stone as best she could between her hooves. In that moment she envied Gutsy's soft, malleable paws.

The water looked like sparkling tar given the hour. She paused by the bay's edge to simply take in the beauty of such a sight. What a nice town this was! Hardly anyone knew the kind of game Boss Frogdant ran.

"Here goes..."

Her entire body followed the weight she threw with her arms, causing her to wobble forward slightly as the rock made a very immediate KERPLUNK sound. The corners of Donutta's mouth turned downwards. "Aw, nuts!"  

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces