Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] What's a Delek? (Snowball x Mel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:47 pm
Snowball hadn't been really expecting to do much today though he'd wondered back towards the cat command. He'd gotten some small things just to kind of start working on cleaning all the dust and cobwebs out of the hallway and maybe work on fixing some of the lighting in his room to start with.

They might've been cat tech but he'd brought some LED lights to see if he could figure out how to tie those into the cat power to reduce some stress on the system powering everything - even if it was just his room and not everything else.

Fiction1119

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:29 am
LP

He had claimed a room found behind that boarded up hole. It had taken more work then it should have what with the robokitty riding and everything but he had a room. A room to call his own. A room he could do whatever he wanted in it. His room. And what he wanted was a home theater. A full wall screen, projector if possible, surround sound. A built in case for the dvds, movies, and game systems… yes plural. A cat tower, tall one, like floor to ceiling with many places to lounge and nap. A mini fridge and microwave wouldn’t be turned away either. Oh and pillows, fluffy pillows and blankets to nest in if one wasn’t in the cat tree.

Mel had all these grand ideas but forgot one, well two, very important things. The first… he had no hands! He couldn’t build s**t. It was hard enough cleaning anything beyond the floor. Building a decked out room? Forget it. The second was that he had no money. He had no money and no way of getting any. It never occurred to him to ask Siti, his girl, to loan him the cash. Even if he did Mel wasn’t likely to do so. He might not be the brightest lightbulb in the crayon drawer but he knew that his ‘dream’ room wouldn’t be cheap.

It really didn’t matter anyway, the guardian wouldn’t build s**t in the room or the hallway until it was clean. What was the point of having an epic little hidey hole if it was dirty as hell. So that's what he was currently doing, cleaning. Singing out loud a random song the savannah screeched along the floor, his front paws sliding on a damp rag. It should have been more of a run, like those kids in the animes cleaning a dojo’s floor, but Mel was pretty much bobbing along to his song. His tail swishing and his butt hopping. He wasn’t really concerned with how he looked or even how fast it was getting done. He was just having fun.  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:10 pm
Snowball hasn't expected the sight he saw when he walked into the hallway. He'd switched to human after entering the command center. He started laughing a little bit, "Would you like some actual music for those moves?"

In all honesty it looked like a lot of fun. The Guardian would be happy to help after he set down the bag he'd brought in his own room. That was the nice part about having a dog for a friend, he'd managed to get what he needed and then get Merlin to carry it here. Azzo had picked Merlin up from there and Snowball was free to do what he wanted.

"I got some different dusting and cleaning supplies too, that might help this go faster." Because cleaning up the hallway wasn't a bad idea either.

Fiction1119

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:37 pm
LP

“The taste of her cherry chap... stick” Mel had been belting out his song but trailed off when he heard Snowball laughing. ‘Stick’ ended up being said quieter and with surprise as the cat turned his head to look over his shoulder, a** still in the air, at the human cat. It took almost too long to recognize the other guardian, honestly the first thought was ‘how the hell did he get down here’, and then it was like a light bulb had gone off and Mel abandoned his chore. Bouncing over to the guardian he greeted the other cat, “Hey Snow! Nah. I don’t need any music to show off my moves.” He grinned and cut a few dance moves, humming the song as he did so. “Besides I didn’t think there was a sound system down here I could pump some tunes through. You think we could add . that? It would be cool if we could get some music going and just jam. Rock, country, pop. Hell I would even be cool with techno, don't understand it, but it would be fun anyway.” He tried to imitate people he sees on tv at concerts, bouncing up and down, but all Mel really looks like is typical. He normally bounces so it was nothing new.

His bounciness didn’t even die when Snowball mentioned cleaning, if anything it seemed to get a little worse as the cat in question went and jumped up the wall. “If you can reach higher,” Mel commented once his paws were back on the ground. “I can’t get up there to get it wiped down and this dust is annoying. There is really no reason to touch my room till the hall is clean, at least up to my door, since I would just be trailing dust and I don’t want to bring more dirt into the room. I still need to figure out how to deck it out into a home movie. You think one of us has a projector that I can install? What kind of video capabilities does the system down here have? You think I can tap into it? I really want to make my room epic with pillows and towers and movies and shows and even gaming systems but paws don’t really work for that. That reminds me… how do you do that? Can I do that? I would love having hands. I would rule CoD! Just rule it!”  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces