Mango's Plots - Updated 12/1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:27 pm
Mango's SoA Plot Thread

Welcome to my (now a little more focused) plot thread!

I finally got around to creating my journal, so everyone has been moved over there. If you're just looking for roleplay, PLEASE feel free to ask me about anyone in my journal! I'd be happy to tell you where certain SoA currently are, and I'll be happy to roleplay them with you. (if they're adult rogues, they can roleplay anywhere)

That being said, I am going to make a short list of everyone I'm looking to roleplay with towards the end of this. So if you really don't know who you want to encounter, feel free to pick any of those guys.

My SoA journal can be found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25192925

I only use the guild and PM for rp at the moment. It usually takes me about a day or two to respond back to rps. (maybe a bit more, if rl gets hectic for me) If it goes past that, feel free to PM or quote me again! Sometimes Gaia eats the tags.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:28 pm
Looking For Plot / RP

User Image
** He’s actually a Rogue Guard, so if you’re entering the pride and would like rp for that scenario, he’s capable of doing so!

Name: Harakhty
Pride: Mwezi’Johari
What I’m Looking For:
    - I’m looking for a Mwezi girl for him to settle down with! Maybe someone fiery to keep him on his toes, but I’m open to suggestions in terms of personality. I’d prefer someone middle-class or higher, but again, I’m open to suggestions! Plus, he’s got at least 5 rps by this point, so he’s even ready to have babies.
    - I’m always seeking RP for him too! I want to get some Mwezi RP~

User Image
Name: Naani
Pride: Nezi'ozu
What I’m Looking For:
    - Nezi rp, please! <3 (be prepared for some angst though.)
    - Would love to involve her in future plots too, though it'll probably have to wait until after her part in the meta is done.

User Image
Name: Chapa
Pride: Ela
What I’m Looking For:
    - Open to plot suggestions!
    - RP with him is also loved, family or pride.

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:29 pm
Looking Specifically For Flings

User Image

Name: Aislin
Pride: Rogue
Any Notes:
    - She’s currently got a litter, so this is more of a future fling. I want to fling her at least 1 or 2 more times before I retire her though, so I’m happy getting something planned and getting the rps ready in the meantime!
    - She’s open to any feline species, though I would prefer a lion (maaaybe a leopard, if they’d make neat looking babies), since her current litter are cheetons.

User Image

Name: Rokusasu
Any Notes:
    - Would prefer cheetahs, but I’m open to any other feline species as well!

User Image

Name: Cydonia
Any Notes:
    - She’s a blank slate, so I’m tentatively open to plots as well.
    - I miiight give her as a familiar to Majuvi, or I might have Hjalmar take her as a thrall later or something. I don’t know. I haven’t decided what to do with her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:31 pm
Actively Seeking Roleplay

Just want some roleplay? Don’t know who you want to roleplay with? Well, here’s a list of some that I’d like to roleplay! Note though, if there’s someone not listed here that you want to do something with, go ahead and ask me about them! I generally just like to roleplay.

User Image

Name: Melokuhle
Pride Bonelands
Any Notes:
    - Just looking for some RP.

User Image

Name: Hjalmar
Pride Myrsky Syntynyt
Any Notes:
    - Family or pride rp~

User Image

Name: Meera
Pride Rogue
Any Notes:
    - Family or rogue RP~
    - Also tentatively seeking future flings, but she won’t be having any until she’s an adult.

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:32 pm
Ongoing Plots

This is more so I can keep track of what I’ve got planned.

Xing: Fling with Spectre (Epine). - posted!
Pikku: Fling with Rangi (Lith). – ready to go!
Naani: Sekret ploots~ >D
Anrothan: Reunion rp with Somhairle (Seaki)!
Rokusasu: Questing for Ventus.
Carbuncle: Questing for Noctis.
Nott’Modr: Getting Hiccup.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:33 pm
One more just for good measure.... This thread is open to posting now!  

MangoMeow

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:17 pm
MangoMeow

Have to say, I love your Toothless lion. <3 <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:30 pm
magnadearel
MangoMeow

Have to say, I love your Toothless lion. <3 <3

Thanks~ <3 I love 'im too, and I want to do rps and plots with him, but I want a Hiccup for him first.... Which is probably gonna take a while, unfortunately. So I'm probably just gonna have to rp him without his familiar. xP Plus I dropped the ball with all his former plots. >>;  

MangoMeow

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:35 pm
MangoMeow
Thanks~ <3 I love 'im too, and I want to do rps and plots with him, but I want a Hiccup for him first.... Which is probably gonna take a while, unfortunately. So I'm probably just gonna have to rp him without his familiar. xP Plus I dropped the ball with all his former plots. >>;

Mmmmmm you could rp him as a "wild" Toothless? XD He could totally meet my dragon boy.
Then when you get bunny Hiccup, have him tame Toothless like in the movie lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:48 pm
magnadearel
Mmmmmm you could rp him as a "wild" Toothless? XD He could totally meet my dragon boy.
Then when you get bunny Hiccup, have him tame Toothless like in the movie lol.

XD Lol, sure. Sounds like fun, and it gives me a good excuse~  

MangoMeow

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:52 pm
MangoMeow
XD Lol, sure. Sounds like fun, and it gives me a good excuse~

Hehehe. Yayauhqui is Rational, Neutral, Sloppy. I'm trying to work out his personality before I do his plot. May or may not change that last trait though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:08 pm
magnadearel
Hehehe. Yayauhqui is Rational, Neutral, Sloppy. I'm trying to work out his personality before I do his plot. May or may not change that last trait though.

M'kay. Would they just be meeting in the rogue lands, or is Yayauhqui part of a pride? Btw, Toothless won't refer to himself as "Toothless" until after he meets Hiccup. (guess who'll give him THAT name?) So it'll just be Nott or Nott'Modr until then. 3nodding  

MangoMeow

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 pm
MangoMeow
M'kay. Would they just be meeting in the rogue lands, or is Yayauhqui part of a pride? Btw, Toothless won't refer to himself as "Toothless" until after he meets Hiccup. (guess who'll give him THAT name?) So it'll just be Nott or Nott'Modr until then. 3nodding

Roguelands. He's a rogue atm. ^_^
Hahah makes sense! Do you want to start?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:21 pm
magnadearel
Roguelands. He's a rogue atm. ^_^
Hahah makes sense! Do you want to start?

Sure! Gimme a minute and I'll get something up~  

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:09 am
magnadearel

There, got it up in the Rogue Lands. ^-^ Also, fun fact, Nott'Modr mean night fury~  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff