Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Sadal
The Bracota Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:19 am
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxAdmittedly, Burberry was looking forward to the musical. None the less, she still received her answer, albeit, a shocking one. The honest answer was even more shocking than the last. "Oh." That was the only thing the woman could utter before coughing again. "His baby... Sister." Bur had to repeat it to herself, beyond in confusion and inexplicable amusement. "I suppose the genetic pool was not favorable to Daiko's height, but at least he has a big heart to make up for it, I suppose," the woman thought as she looked at Ronos then at the woman's gang. She knew of Daiko's family from stories, but she didn't expect them to be this chaotic. Hopefully Daiko's sister is nothing like his brother. She seems like a bully, sure, but she doesn't seem like a truly evil person. "O-oh well... Now I feel bad for mocking your breast size... To be honest, they are perky, unlike mine," the woman sighed, looking down at her own chest. "A-any who," she paused to cough again. "W... Why did you think Daiko's dead? I mean... He's pretty strong, he's defeated his fair-share of enemies to boot."

killer-wolf-kun

[I N T E L L I G E N C E]:: 36 Stat Points
                                              [A T T I R E]:: Outfit!
                                              [I N V E N T O R Y]:: na
                                              [T H E M E]:: ECHO [SEIZURE WARNING!]

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

T U F F L EAnd I loved it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:28 pm
User Image
A I K O N
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aikon would watch as the woman began to fiddle with Ronos's hair to his dismay as he sat there contemplating. Aikon would then turn back to Bur seeing as the dynamic had changed drastically from before while the her hands would rest behind her head. It was weird, a tuffle being a good friend with a Saiyan, the dynamic was so different. Though as she thought about it, it isn't too weird for someone such as Daiko. The small softie. "I know, they're great aren't they." She'd boast while giving a sneer. Though would quickly shake it off as she leaned forward and looked to Bur in the face. Aikon placing a hand on on her waist pouches as she sifted through them. The woman would close an eye while she let her tongue hang out to the side. "One se- Here we are." She'd call out as she pulled from her pocket a small berry. "That'll help ya out. . .Or atleast save your life or somethin' lil mama." She'd say winking. Though after her arms would rest behind her head, with a lip poked out. "Strong, Pffft. He couldn't defeat me or Nion when we were babes. He was a house body more than anything, scared stiff by his own shadow. I love my big brother, but he was a class a weakling."

The girls look up in a bit of panic as they dispersed, Ronos, seeing the mellowing crowd sighed in relief before looking up and raising a brow. He'd look slightly concerned as the wind seem to stop. The feet would tap down as Nion's presence was known to all infront of Aikon. The girls had caught a hiding place amongst the forest as Ronos would raise his hand to speak, but lowered it, to see how things would play out. Nion would merely cross his arms as Aikon continued to chat away. The man's brow raised at certain points.

"Like man oh man, was Nion a sore winner about it too. Prancing around like." She'd clear her throat and try to make a menacing voice. "'Bwahahaha! You weakling Daiko, you will never be a king's guard with that attitude! What a weak excuse for a Saiyan.' Like this guy sounded like he was straight out of a comic at like 8 years old." She'd place her hands on her hip. "He was so mean about it too. Such a gruff mean old Saiyan. Like some foreboding comic book villain waiting for the right moment to chime in. It's been years since I've seen him. I'll bet the old fart hasn't changed." She'd huff with a smile as she looked to Bur.

"Old Fart huh? I wouldn't consider 20 that old." Nion's voice bellowed as Aikon visibly jolted up. The man standing a head over her as his arms unfolded and his gaze followed from Aikon to Bur, and finally to Ronos. "Should've known it was you Ai. . . The only person I know who could make that much of a racket. . ."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝..Guard to the King..❞

User Image

BP: 1600/ (Surpressed)
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:31 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry did not waste her time to examine the berry, she simply ate it without question. Almost instantly, her stomach had been relieved of its hemorrhage. She sighed in relief as she was no longer burdened by the intense cramps of her previous injury. Before she could ask for another berry to examine or about Daiko's past, Burberry had been distracted by the gang's departure. "Oh, hello." The woman took note of the woman's change in disposition, she seemed almost fearful. Quickly, Burberry would glance at Ronos, wondering if he knew what was going on. "My name is Burberry, I assume you are Mr. Nion, she's Lady Aikon and Daiko is not... Here... I feel so rude for not bringing him to this family reunion..."

killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:38 am
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aikon would chuckle nervously as the man would pick her up by the head and drop her down beside him as he looked to Bur. His arms crossed while the Sadalan armor would cascade over his chest. His eyes studied her for a moment as she mentioned the other two in his family. His mouth would let out a low growl as he would hold up his hand. "Hmph. . ." He'd grunt as he crossed his arms. "I'm gonna have to take you all down to the station." He'd call out to them as he would slowly walk forth and allow the other members of the Patrol to land around the forest like area. His hands gripping onto Bur's as he held both of her wrists in his palm looking down to her. His ki forming cuff like links as he did while Aikon struggled behind him.

"Jeez! I ain't do nothin!" She'd call out while several of the patrol grabbed onto her. The girl's arms would be restrained by several as her group was being handled by the remainder. Ronos complying as his eyes seemed to be already done with the day of being caught and captured.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝..Guard to the King..❞

User Image

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:29 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry blinked in confusion. "May I at least know under what grounds you're detaining us?" She raised a brow as she looked at Nion in the eye. "May I at least have an attorney to defend my case?"

killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:38 am
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As Aikon and the others were being detain, Nion's eyes went to Bur. Then he looked to the ship while walking to her with his arms crossed and a finger to the bridge of his nose sighing. "Flying without a visa, in a Galactic Patrolman's ship, Not showing a Visa before entering Sadal's atmosphere, seemingly unlicensed landing in a non landing zone, and to add the list it seems." He'd squint to Aikon as she stuck her tongue out at him. "Gang, affiliation." He'd then begin writing down information as the blue sphere on his hip would glow brightly. "This isn't to say you aren't going to get a chance to explain yourself. But, it will have to be infront of the Galactic patrol, since this becomes their jurisdiction." He'd say while turning around to continue jotting things down. "They have been notified."

Aikon would shimmy over as her hands and feet were bound, and several officers tried to hold her back. "Ni-nii, aren't you Galactic Patrol?" She'd say in a condescending tone as Nion would blink and look down to his chest..

". . .Oh yeah." He'd say scratching his had. It seemed that his job didn't help him with his forgetful nature. "Though we're a sector of it, a last resort. We are calling in from the main branch. A true marvel, they will meet us at the hq. " As he spoke of this, the transportation began as Nion's men would round up those who were cuffed and began to transport them

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝..Guard to the King..❞

User Image

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:34 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxThe woman laughed, embarrassed. "Oh, well... I could see why that may be questionable conduct," Burberry said while looking at the back of Nion's head. "However, the gang affiliation charge is a bit of a stretch." She furrowed her brows and sighed, why is she always the unlucky one? "No offense, Aikon, you seem like a lovely woman- however, in no way was I engaging in gang activity..." She looked back at the ship one last time. "The Galactic Patrol, hm? Okay then... Lead the way."

killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

↳ Planet Sadal

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas