Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Sadal
The Bracota Forest Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:13 pm
A large forest surrounding Lekoto City. The lush forest is a renowned source of maple. That's right. Maple.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:21 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry knew the landscape all too well, that was because this was her homeland. "Let's make this a graceful descent." Slowly, the scientist lowered her steering wheel, guiding the ship through the fields of trees until it landed on something soft. Minus a few nicks and scrapes from the twigs and branches, the ship was in perfect condition. "Wow, that was stressful, and short-lived, huh." She got up from her seat and disengaged the engines. Luckily, the ship landed in a rather secluded area. Burberry would be surprised if she saw someone other than a humble maple farmer nearby. The woman would open the main door of the carrier and go back to where she left Ronos. "Ronos? We've landed, are you ready to go?"

killer-wolf-kun

[I N T E L L I G E N C E]:: 36 Stat Points
                                              [A T T I R E]:: Outfit!
                                              [I N V E N T O R Y]:: na
                                              [T H E M E]:: ECHO [SEIZURE WARNING!]

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

T U F F L EAnd I loved it.

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:33 pm
User Image
A I K O N
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The ships doors opened as Ronos looked outside. He saw a few women in cloaks looking at him timidly. His mouth in a frown while he stepped down from the ship's hangar and shouted back towards Bur. "I'm outsi-!" His call would then be cut short as he jumped off to the side as he landed looking straight on at a woman who held a ki blast in her hand and a cocky grin on her face. The woman stood an inch taller than man as he gritted his teeth and got into a stance. The woman would grip a fruit in her hand as she squeezed it, destroying the juicy confection. "Yo, Yo, Yo. What are ya doing landing in unauthorized airspace." She'd call out as Ronos would do his best to breath and calm down while the woman stood before him tauntingly. Her brash mannerisms and masculine stance would be complimented by her toned arms as she held a large pole on her back. The gaze of the woman looking from him to the ship as Ronos stayed silent. "I ain't come here for you to play the quiet game." She'd say while licking her lips slowly.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

BP: 1600
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:41 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxx"So, can we NOT ruin this ship? Thanks." The woman peaked from the entrance of the ship. "I'd be more than happy to provide a simple reason as to why we landed here: The probability of us landing anywhere in a safe manner was frighteningly low." She propped her glasses up and looked at the woman, were all extraterrestrial women this abrasive? First the blue woman, and now her? "I would rather land on a couple of berries and maple leaves than another person, now... Can you NOOOOOT blast my ship again? Thank you, miss...?" Bur looked at the woman quizzically, expecting a name from her.

killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:03 pm
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ronos would look over as he heard the voice and the women garnered a reaction as they saw Bur walk from the entrance way of the ship. Their eyes on her as a few of them averted their gaze. Aikon would press her feet into the ground while looking Bur up and down from the ship before looking to Ronos. She'd begin to float as Ronos would get ready to take off, though several others came infront of him to block his path as Aikon would stand infront of Bur, well, float. The woman inspected the Tuffle. Though after a brief look over, her mouth would make a crude cackle before her voice boomed. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are ya for real? Look at cha! Yer barely breast height to me, and you're talkin' like grown up people." She'd then lean down to Bur's face with hands on her hip. "And I can barely feel your power. A Wittle Tuffle with alot of buck. But where's the Bite? Better yet. Where's ya momma? You're barely kid sized!" Her voice boomed as several of the women giggled at it.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:13 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry sighed, now she remembered why she didn't travel outside the planet. Unfortunately, her race is the target of most ridicule. However, what Tuffled lacked in strength, they had in wit. "Well miss, quite frankly: At least I HAVE breasts." She furrowed her brows at looked at her almost in pity, "And my goodness I'm glad YOU'RE not biting, not with that breath, care for a mint?" Bur cleared her throat and grinned. "Now if you will excuse me, I'm here to converse with adults, not..." Burberry looked at the woman's chest, "little girls." She began to close the door, internally panicking at her own sass.

killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aikon's arms were folded as the woman came back with a response. Her eyes looked down towards her as she spoke on a few things. Her eyes gazing down at her with a grimmace with each statement. The woman putting her foot between the door and the door frame as she tried to shut her out. Aikon's hand would forcefully push the door back open as she plucked Bur from the ground as she held her in the air. "Yeah, no. You don't talk to the baddest Mafioso on this side of the Galaxy like that kid." She'd say while walking her down the steps with her palm over her head before looking down and groping herself. ". . . I'm not that flat. . . " She'd murmur as the young woman stepped down from the path leading to the ground as the group that wasn't blocking off Ronos stood around Bur now.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:47 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxx"Oh geez, me and my big mouth." It was unclear whether or not Bur was being serious. On the outside, she seemed composed and apathetic, but that was just the outside. Deep down, Bur was beginning to resent her blunder. She's a smart woman, but sometimes lacked the discretion, especially when handling ridicule. "To be fair, this could have all been prevented had you not been racist." Bur looked at the woman, "How about I cheer you up with a joke?" Burberry asked calmly. "It'll make your breasts fall off... Oh wait, you already know it. She hummed, aggravated. "See? It doesn't feel good being mocked, now doesn't it? Bur tapped her chin, looking at the crowd surrounding her. "I mean, you're a very pretty woman, racist, but pretty." Bur shrugged, but with some discomfort. "I know I overstepped my boundaries with the breast jokes, but maybe if you had the courage to apologize first..." Bur folded her arms, looking at the woman.
                                              killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:56 pm
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ronos sighed as he sat in the midst of the circle, he couldn't do much with this sort of crowd, though his eyes would look over to Bur as Aikon held her closer to her face and snarled at the woman. Aikon would repress her middle finger with her thumb while chuckling softly. "My my my. Ya got a mouth on you, even when you don't even know you're bout to be humiliated." Her voice bellowed a bit as she snapped. "The ship. Search it. Anything shiny, I want right here." Her voice commanded as half of the followers nodded and rushed off into the ship. Aikon would flick Bur's stomach, making a loud impact. It felt more like a Punch, from a professional boxer than a small flick. The woman chuckled a bit as she would flip Bur over with her hand and shake the woman, emptying her pockets. "Let's see what cha got on ya." She'd say while looking down to the woman's face. Aikon then dropping Bur on the ground seeing the gadgets and toys that dropped from the woman's pocket. "Looks pretty standard. . .The hell is this?" She'd say as she moved through the tech. She'd look at the phone Bur had while she held it up daintily. "This a razor or somethin'?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBur felt the wind literally empty from her lungs as the tall woman flicked her stomach. She yelped and wrapped her arms around her bruised belly. Thank goodness she wasn't eating, she'd throw up all over that woman and make it worse for herself. A few tears stung Bur's eyes as she resisted the urge to scream. She did cough however, and violently. Once the coughing fit had died down, the woman would suddenly be turned upside down and shaken down. She had to hold her skirt up as well as her stomach. After crashing onto the floor, Burberry would huddle into a tiny ball, holding into her stomach. "I-If I... Get appendicitis from this..." The looked up, a mixture of confusion and spite on her face. "N-no! It's a cellphone... Geez... You... You make calls..." She paused to cough, some of the matter coming out of her mouth tinted with red. "Standard.... Psh..." She continued to cough, more blood coming out her mouth, "O-ow..." She didn't know who she hated more: Dor'on, the blue woman or this woman.
                                              killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:23 pm
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aikon would chuckle as he saw her writhing on the floor. Aikon's mouth would let out a chuckling. "Ya got Moxy kid. But that ain't enough." Aikon would say while she walked around Bur with the phone infront of her face trying to figure it out. She didn't seem to bright as she knelt by Bur and found the button for home. Her mouth would cheese as she looked to Bur and retorted. "Totally knew that. I was just wondering if-" She'd turn back to the screen and look at it. ". . . " Her face grimmaced while she looked to Burberry, lifting her up by the hair and blinking slowly. "Who's the Saiyan kid?" She'd say while putting the lock screen on Burberry's nose. Her voice a bit more demanding than her usual jovial nature. Her mouth gritting as she struggled not to break the phone in her grasp. The woman was strong, and dumb, but she wasn't stupid. She breathed heavily while awaiting answer, the disciples of her standing at attention behind her.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:30 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBur winced and closed her eyes in pain. "What are you-" she opened one eye to look at the blurry image on her screen. "H-he's my friend, why does it concern you?" She narrowed her gaze at the woman, something was off. This time, she didn't want to annoy her, the strange woman looked more than ready to murder Burberry with her own phone. "D-Daiko, there... S-satisfied?" She continued to cough, grimacing in pain.
                                              killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:40 pm
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aikon drops Bur on instinct. "No way." She'd murmur as she rose up to her feet. She's turn to the phone and stare for a moment. Her mouth forming a frown as she thought of the possibilities. Though she also looked at the screen until the phone went back into rest mode. She drops the device and punches the air, making a swift gust, that pushes some of the trees back and jumps up. "Dai!" She'd shout in glee as she began to box the air. Her body moving as if she had gotten a present that she'd been asking for for years. The group stared as she swung at the air and turned the box into a prance as she circled around Bur. Her shoulders shimmying and hands clapping every so often. Aikon's mouth showing her pearly whites as she danced around. The disciples whispering amongst themselves as she did. Aikon would finally put a hand over Bur's shoulder as she lifted her up in a drunken song like gesture as she rocked back and forth. "Dai, Dai, Didn't die~ We thought he'd die, but Dai didn't die~ KAKAKAKAKA!" She'd laugh boisterously as her arm went to her hip and smiled. "Ya really know em? Ya really his friend? I didn't know the guy could make any."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:47 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBur looked at the girl with a mixture of confusion and fear, "Oh my goodness she's crazy..." Little did she know, the woman knew Daiko somehow. "O-of course I do," she replied, still in pain. "He h-has no hard time... Making friends... H-honestly, h... He's the best person I know." She coughed again, this time not as much blood as before. No doubt she's going to have to go to a hospital when she gets home- IF she gets home. She looked at the woman, "H-how.... How do you know Daiko?"
                                              killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:11 pm
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aikon would grin as she would snap a finger twice. The women would jolt up and rush from their activities to Aikon's side. Her body laxed as she would sit down on a rock before them watching Ronos walk over to Bur's side. The woman would chuckle as she leaned back, as two girls would kneel and make themselves useful as a support for her seat as the woman would put a foot out chuckling. "Who am I? Who am I? KAkaka!" She'd cackle again before leaning forth and grinning. The girls would let out a harmonious chant before Aikon turned around. "N-not this time." She'd say, stopping the musical number before it could kick off. She would then turn to Bur and pat her bare knee with her palm making a loud clap. "I'm Lady Aikon! The greatest Saiyan warrior in these parts!" She'd say while putting a foot down on the floor. "But to Daiko I'm. . .His Fiance!" She'd blurt while looking to Bur with a smile. She'd wait a few moments as Ronos would awkwardly look around. ". . .I'm just pullin' your uvula. I'm his baby sister." She'd finally say while placing a hand on her lap.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: