Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Kami's Lookout Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image

Yet another direct copy of Universe 7. Seems like important places stay the same throughout the paired universes. Hmmm...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:43 pm
User Image
Kami

Stand atop of the mountain, his eyes would look down at the world with a frown plastered on his lips. The eyes of the being would squint a bit while his hands slowly went to his back and his chin rose high. ". . . It seems the world strays further from darkness with the great mass of warriors we have." His voice carried across the marble island. His completely white stare faced the clouds while his arms rested behind his back and his fanged mouth formed a frown. The Namekian would turn around not too long after while the young guardian of the Guardian would nod his head and open his third eye before walking to the man's side. "I know Aku. It seems they are very close to unlocking the grand powers. Of the Wish Orbs." The man's eyes would return to their normal color as the Guardian's aide would bow his head and put a hand on his back before looking to the being as he would slowly guide him back towards the temple behind them. "Lord Kami, Rest your powers. You'll be meeting with them later." Aku would mutter to his master before Kami began walking back towards the sanctuary. "Yes. . .Very soon."

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:27 pm
User Image
Kami

From within the temple of the tower, the Namekian's eyes open slowly, pure and white as his mouth let's out a slight exhale. "Our Wish orbs have been gathered Aku." He'd proclaim before turning his head around. Aku would let his third eye wander a bit while nodding and giving a slight smile. "These heroes seem to be quite resourceful, I wonder if they have a device for it, or merely intuition." Aku's eyes all close before a chuckle leaves his mouth. The man's hands would tuck behind his head while turning to the god he served. The Namekian would close his eyes once more and sigh. "I fear it is merely luck they've made it this far. And luck that might have taken them to the brink of creation, but luck can not undo a god's work." Aku would blink in confusion while tilting his head with a hand on his arm. "Undo a God's work? Dare I ask?" He'd inquire while Kami would pick a small stone from before him up as he held it high, the being's eyes closed and unmoved. "Since the day of the Devastation, there has been a presence of a god, approaching fast. As well as the lingering Presence of a god on this planet. With this knowledge, the people that are known to protect these people may not be able to even save themselves." He'd say before putting the shard down.

The Namekian would inhale deeply before exhaling placing a hand on the pedistal infront of him as he exhaled once more. "It's almost time."

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:14 am
User Image
Kami

". . .A System away. . .Now is the time to do such." He'd say while putting a hand forward and closing the white glazed optics. His mouth would let a small gasp escape as his mind broadcasted his voice to the select few people he was watching from his tower. His gaze would open a bit as he spoke. "Warriors. . ." He'd say while Aku turned his head to Kami with a slightly shocked expression. "You seem to have overcome great odds, and acquired the Dragon Balls, which I have created over the years, this is a task that has not been accomplished in over 4,000 years on this planet." He'd let his mouth sigh once more before the being's hand touched his wrist. "If you are able to sense it. There is a great mass of energy that will exude from my location. Follow it, and once you arrive. You will be rewarded, with the ritual to use the great power of this planet's Dragon Balls." His hands would then fold across the pedestal he spoke upon and his head would look to Aku. Aku's eyes would widen before his mouth would become a bit stern. His hands felt to beside his waist as he began to exhale, and his Ki rose, it grew far beyond it's normal capacity. (A BP of 900) He would let his power flare violently as a beacon while Kami would nod his head. "Hurry here. . ." He'd express to the Four's minds he had invaded with thought before looking up to the sky and letting his blank eyes squint.
DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Killer-wolf-kun

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:35 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber flight repeated again as he flew over the land that he had before to get the beans but this time, it was more interesting. He, along with others that he didn't know but could guess, had been request by someone to visit the creator of the Dragon Balls, whatever they were. The frost demon was more interested with who this person was and was going to ask if they had anything to do with the beans that had grown at the base of the tower. He knew that he didn't say anything to the others that he was going to investigate but knowing his friend, Daiko wouldn't be far behind. Ziber could see the tower ahead of him, but curiously, the power was coming farther up to the sky. He was going to be able to see how tall this tower was and oddly enough it just made him more excited. When came to the tower, the frost demon then shot up like a rocket going into space.

Ziber continued to fly up but was surprised how high up the tower was and questioned if he was going into space. When he reached the top of the tower, he saw that this wasn't the end of the journey as he push farther up. The frost demon continued to push forward past the tower and then finally, he was greeted by an odd sight. Above him looked like a floating structure, that from where he was, looked like a sphere. Ziber followed along the sphere towards the power until, when he reached the half way point of the sphere, he say the top half wasn't there and was replaced with a tile floor. Not expecting this, he flew past the large tile floor that somehow made a circle and was now looking down to where the power had came from. The frost demon saw two people below him and oddly enough, one was a Namekian.

Ziber slowly floated down to stand in front of the two individuals and took a second to look around. He saw a peace place here, trees and flowers along on the different parts on top of the structure and a lone house that he could only guess that theses two people live. "It would seem that I am the first here." The frost demon said as directed his attention to the hosts before him, still being a bit cautious about the situation but he would still be polite. As such, he move his right foot forward of his left and bowed to his hosts as part as his greetings to his host. "It is a pleasure to meet you both. I am Ziber. I believe one of you invited me here. Ziber's words were his race's normal attitude on things, but was interest which one had spoken to him and the others. Still, with the Namekian.here, his mind went to the one from the tournament and wondered where they had went. If one of them had the ability to see what they were doing, maybe the knew where the other had gone.

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 560/560--><--BP: 165x3=495-><--Stamina: 700/700-->
Mood: Curious, Excited, Questionably
Thinking: I knew it.
With: Arcana > No one

OoC:
Theme Song: Red vs Blue
DragonYolk

Killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:12 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The sky seemed to be a light travel for the lad as he traced the line to power. His dark eyes stared forth at the young man's advance. He would feel great. It was the first time in a long time that he has been out of the enclosure. His body would spin rapidly before he tapped a bird on the face playfully and chuckled. His eyes closed as the young man adjusted his glasses to prevent them from falling off. His body would graze through the clouds before heading further up. His eyes a bit confused would begin to wonder if he was going the right way. No way there could be someone or something this high up, unless he was gonna leave the planet. The young man would stop as his eyes blinked a bit and he held his head. "That'd be bad. Master Yoza and Bur would kill me if I went into space!. . . Could I even breath?" He'd muttered as rubbed his chin thinking of the possibility of it not being able to breath. Though as he lost his focus for a few moments his body would turn swiftly. "Someone's there." He'd say to himself as he would then inhale and exhale, slapping his cheeks twice. "Which means it's reachable. I think." He'd then let his Ki surround him before bursting off into the sky and flying towards the power signatures. The boy would rush forth until he reached a pole that seemed to stretch indefinetly up to the sky appeared before him. His eyes would gleam seeing it as he pressed his body on it and smirks.

"Woah, this is awesome!" He'd call out before his feet picked him up and he began to rush up the pole with his feet pressing forth, going at amazing speeds. His face never showed falter as he jumped up and spun while he landed on the ground. The young man had made it to the top it seemed after a longer fly than he anticipated. He would slowly rise up with his hand on his half torn torso gear to look over to the bowing Frost Demon as he was taken slightly a back, almost making him fall over, but he would step forward to prevent this as he sighed in relief. He would walk forward after. His eyes would lock onto him then the man powering up befre he gave a timid wave while walking beside Ziber. "H-hi. Did ja call?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 830/830 ||BP: 520|| Stamina: 870/870..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:

Quote:

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:44 pm
User Image
Kami

The power stopped as they waited a while. Kami looking to the edge of the tower as a power flew closer and closer. His eye squinted before seeing the person dive onto the floor before the temple to come across the two. His gaze would be in his direction as he turned his head back to the table and held his arms behind his back. As he does, it seems that Aku would walk towards Ziber with his head risen. "We don't get many of your kind in this quadrant." He'd say with a quizative look on his three eye'd face. Though it seems thaat he didn't mind that in mind when getting closer, looking at him intently with his third eye before another pair of feet dropped down. He would look up to see a child like person on the tower now. His mouth frowneds as his jagged tooth lifted a bit. "Who's kid?" He'd mutter before the boy spoke. He would hear that he heard the call as well as his eyes widened a bit. "This child can't be one of them. . .And a Person from the Ice Demon clan? This must be a joke Kami-sama." He'd say while standing up straight and looking between the two. He would then grit his teeth as Kami sat down in a chair facing towards them.

Aku would step back from the two while letting his frown grow. "I don't believe this. I can't believe this. You guys aren't the ones who fought in that massive battle days before." He'd say to himself before letting a bit of Ki eminate from himself while spreading his legs into a stance. "If you guys are truly who you claim. Then you'll have no problem taking me on in a small display." He'd announce as Kami rubbed his chin. "I can take you both on. At once!"

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:26 pm
User Image
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber leaned up from his bow and stood proud, moving his arms behind him as he waited for a response from his host. The person to greet him was a three eye being that looked close to pass as a human, without the obvious of course. The frost demon could see the confidence in this person but there was a part of him felt a kindred spirit with him. He didn't understand why but there was something there that was similar. Ziber interest was peeked when it seemed like the three eyed man spoke about how not many frost demons came to this quadrant. The person seemed to have an idea of his race but how much he knew was still unknown. Perhaps he could push a bit to see how much he knew about his race and if he knew what was going on in the empire now. "Yes... I have recently moved to this planet. I have meet quite a cast of people and I have enjoyed the time I have spent here. Speaking of which..."

Ziber stopped when he sensed a familiar power approaching fast, and with in seconds, this friend landed by his side. He would give a smile to Daiko to greet him, but his smile disappeared when one of the host agitated at the two of the turtle school. The three eyed person stepped back and began to talk about the battle that the saiyan and frost demon took part in. Just the mention of the event put the man into a bad mood as he glared at the host in front of him. Ziber wasn't mad that this person for saying they weren't a part of the battle, but because his friend was the one that fought the patrollers and stopped their boss. He became confused when the host then challenged the two of them to a match to prove themselves. The frost demon thought that if these two did know about the battle, why didn't they now about how Daiko had won?

As he thought about the host motives, Ziber's body moved on its own as it took his normal combat stance and his tail cracking like a whip. He could that this person was the one that was the torch to draw the saiyan and him here to this structure. The frost demon estimated that if Daiko and himself worked together, that they could match his power, but there was still the question of his friend's golden form. However, he hoped that for the sake of his friend, the saiyan wouldn't be forced to push himself that far. "I am a bit surprised. To call us up here just to challenge us to a fight. I mean, my friend here worked himself to a hospital bed to defend this planet and has only recently recovered through magical means. Though I must admit, I doubt my words will stop this. My friend here will most likely want us to fight anyway." The frost demon said with a sigh as he had seen enough of his friend to know that he will want to get the battle started. However, Ziber would cast a lure to see if the tri eyed man or the Namekian could explain what happened to the saiyan.

"But if you could humor me for a moment, I have a question. Do you know of an ability that can turn a saiyan's hair gold?"

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.

Mood: Curious, Excited, Questionably
Thinking: Do they what happened to Daiko that day?
With: Daiko, Their Hosts

OoC:
DragonYolk

Killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:49 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's hhands would goo to his sides as he looked to Ziber. It seemed that he had made himself a bit comfortable in the area. His mouth woould form a timid smile while he rubbed the back of his head and closed his eyes feeling the presence from before from the man who stood before them. His eyes would open as he pushed his glasses upon his visage as he looked to the three eye'd man. His mouth would frown as he studied him. Though he looked humanish, he would see the discoloration in his skin and the third optic. His body would shudder a bit as he took a small step back and put a hand on his shoulder seeing his visible anguish at the two. He would blink slowly as he processed what he said. The young man's head would tilt as his mouth turned to a frown as he was refered to. His body wasn't hurting at all anymore. The only thing that was aching in the young man, which was rare, was his pride.

Daiko's eyes would flash a tealish color as he looked to the man and frowned, a hand would rise and move up as he got slowly but surely into his typical Saiyan fighting stance. His gaze would lock onto the man with three eyes as he shook his head a bit and let his lips form a frown. Daiko's body would tighten a bit thinking of his last actual bout and how he felt much stronger than he had ever been. His eyes never left the three eye'd man as he stood strong, though before anything else. The question Ziber spoke rang in his head. Gold hair? Was that something that happened? He was so enamored by it, his focus dropped from the man a bit and went to the floor. Was he referring to him? Daiko's eyes would flash the blueish color once more thinking about, though he would merely be a bit lost in thought and mesmerized by the idea of rekindling that flame. "Golden Haired Saiyan?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

Quote:

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:45 am
User Image
Kami

Hearing the Frost Demon's explaination made his eyes squint a bit in his direction. His third eye closing as he felt the power eminating from his being, as well as the other. Clearly not as strong as the other being, but also, full of life and potential. His body would seem to exude the same energy as before as his eyes followed from the taller specimen to the child. His eyes narrowed at each of them as Kami seemed to sit silently, awaiting whatever was to happen. Though his finger would tap the table while Aku lifted his chin in irritability at his claim while crossing his arms. "Well if you guys are truly the one's called here by my Master, then you would be willing and able to fight atleast. With or without magical healing means." His voice carried a sennse of sterness while he stepped forth and put a hand from his side into the air. His eyes finally locked onto the two at the same time, seeing as they were in some sort of ready stance.

Though he would let his eyes shift quickly over, looking towards the boy, and frowning deeply. Did he call this boy a Saiyan? They weren't native to this place either, though in his mind, they were a safe bet on peace. Though in this, the attention of Kami and Aku were peaked, Kami's head merely shook as Aku's answer wasn't stated. He merely dashed forth. He would jump up and swing his foot to the side and kick Daiko, while he wasn't paying attention to the side, sending him crashing into a tree. The boy's body slowly fading down after the attack as he turned to the Frost demon and punched at his torso with a great amount of force, trying to send him back as well. "If you were strong enough to beat that Titan, then you are strong enough to beat me!"

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Killer-wolf-kun

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:06 pm
User Image

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber was confused at the response that his question had brought to not only his host but for how the saiyan answered him. From the way he talked, Daiko seemed to not remember the transformation he took during his battle with the leader of the patrollers. It was true that the frost demon hadn't ask about the transform to his friend, but he thought that he would remember at least something about it. His interest grew as it seemed their hosts did know something after all, but they weren't going to share it that easily. Ziber's eyes watched the three eye person as their battle began with him going to the saiyan. He was shocked when he saw that Daiko had left himself opened, as if he was lost in thought. The frost demon had to move quick as he placed his arms cross each other to block the hit.

The shock wave of the hit flew past Ziber as he could feel that this person was serious about this fight. However, he couldn't stand the fact that this person attacked Daiko when his mind was in another place. "So much for being an honorable host." The frost demon said before yelling out and pushing his arms forward to unbalance him. Once done, he would crack his tail to left to crash into his opponents right leg. Although, this wasn't the main attack as Ziber thought that his opponent would see his attack coming with his unique eyes. He did have a plan for this as if by chance he did guard against his tail, he would then hop from the ground and spin to double kick the three eyed man, or grab his arms with his feet if he caught his tail. If that happened, the frost demon would give a chance for Daiko to attack their new opponent.

Mood: Angry, Focused, Determined
Thinking: Here we go again.

OoC:
DragonYolk

Killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:36 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

This was odd, he was trying so hard to remember a single moment. Golden Saiyan. His mind was partially boggled that he couldn't remember something like that. Though he did feel different. He definately did, but he didn't want to try and force this out while he was infront of a host. His eyes would look up for a moment to try and reconvien with the host after being so ungracious enough to not make eye contact with the man. Though as he looked up, he got a less than savory greeting.

Daiko's eyes would close a moment before he was sent flying off to the side. His foot gripping the ground as he slid across the ground. His mouth going into a frown as it happened and his foot stomped onto the ground as he attempted to slow himself down or stop himself from moving backwards. He would sigh a bit as he put a foot onto the ground and slowly regain himself looking up intime to see Ziber barely block against the attack the Three eye'd opponent preformed. Daiko's eyes would squint as he go into a running stance and sprinted forth with a great amount of speed. His hands rose up and gripped into a fist while he watched Ziber's movement while he leaped in the air and spun. His body would come downward with great force, his eyes locked onto the man while he attempted to swing his fist into his head.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

Quote:

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:46 pm
User Image
Kami

Kami would close his eyes slowly as he began to concentrate. It was the ki and movement of the two. Aku's hand rose as he felt the two impacts, the three eye'd being preceiving the two being knocked back by his blow, even if slightly. Though understanding the resilience of them, he would land and turn his attention to the almost immediate threat. Ziber. His glance would stare towards him as he came back with attack. His three eyes would split in direction, looking at several points of Ziber as he lifted his leg high up and stomp down onto the tail while his mouth formed a frown. The attack was resourceful, but simple to avoid if you studied the anatomy of the opponent prior, though as the foot came up to kick at him he would put a guard up to defend and with that felt the grip on his forearm from it. His eyes all squinted at Ziber before the air wizzed behind him. He'd turn his head slightly to be hit by a powerful punch by Daiko.

Aku's hands would shake a bit as he felt his body move from the hit. It was a pretty sound and solid hit, though his face would lean into it, showing he was a bit stronger than the punch and able to tank the hit as his focus went back towards Ziber. With the foot on his tail, he'd be able to limit his movement and probably land something solid. His hand gripped into a tight, before openning and pushing forward at Ziber's torso, with Daiko's fist on his face and Ziber's leg clenching his forearm. Aku's hand glew with Violet energy before shooting a blast at Ziber's frame and attempting to dish out a great deal of damage to him in a single blow while showing off his great, but tested endurance against the young man, nonchalantly trying to continue on, ignoring the young man.

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:45 pm
User Image

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber's tail had been precious but he hadn't expected his opponent to read him and his attacks so well. When his opponent stomped on his tail, it could be seen that he had snapped as his blue eyes turn red with anger. The frost demon was polite up to this point, but it was obvious that this host wouldn't be swayed with words. The sound of pain came from him when his tail was stomped on but defiantly, he moved his legs to the three eyed man. Ziber saw his friend moving and began to make an opening for him as he didn't go for the double kick but grabbed his opponent's arm. Daiko had landed his hit but three eyed host didn't budge, almost trying to ignore the youth, from the view of the blue man. The frost demon growled at his opponent with a glare as it seemed that the focus was on him at the moment.

Ziber saw when his opponent moved their arm, and guess what was about to happened next. As the purple formed around the three eyed man's arm, the blue man started to flow energy to his arms. The frost demon could still feel the tingle of his arms from blocking the hit before but he needed to do this in order to stay in this fight. So when his opponent fired a purple blast at him, the blue man's fire a ki blast of his own, and with his tail being held down, his moved left fast enough to barely miss the attack with he tail bending to his new placing. He had to let go of the opponent's arm to do this move, but for his safety, it was worth giving up the hold. However, Ziber wasn't done there as his left arm moved up to point towards the three eyed man with a red aura around his pointer finger. He would then try and fire a death beam towards his opponent, trying to see how strong his defenses were and if he could disable the fighter with his attack. If not, the frost demon would need Daiko to use that power up he used in the tournament or...

Mood: Anger, Determined,
Thinking: NO ONE STEPS ON MY TAIL!!!

OoC:
DragonYolk

Killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:57 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The hit didn't move him. Though the impact was solid. This made Daiko's eyes widen a bit. Even the stronger opponents that he faced were all but too unsaticfied by a hit from him, but this man's power matched that of the man he fought before, and it scared him a bit. Though he felt his Saiyan blood boiling, knowing someone who could be this strong existed right on this planet. He would feel his fist struggling a bit on the side of his head as he twinged seeing the move he was going to hit Ziber with. His mouth frowned and he let out a deep breath. It was close, as the explosion in the air shook the temple a bit while Daiko flipped back from the punch he did before. He would land on his feet for a moment before gliding towards Aku once more.

Daiko's eyes flashed blue again as gripped his hands into a fist before his Ki raged and bursted into a different different color. This boy doubled his power as he shouted, "Shinzuken!" He'd then burst to the back of the man as he kicked as hard as he could, making the temple resonate with his great power. He'd leap and attempt to rush him into a single burst of strength. Punching at his side. His body breaking tile as he glided to him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

Quote:

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: