Ally was finished with homework. The teen leaned back, getting up and moving through to put the papers away, before moving on to collect her bag, loading the papers. As soon as the bag was closed around them, a nagging feeling overwhelmed Ally's mind -- a feeling of something to do, something important -- as Afon Wysg. And so, with a lashing of will, Ally soon powered -- and further, soon found herself standing in the green grasses and stone of another place.

The clouds above were puffy, and Afon wasn't sure how she'd gotten to this place -- as if their mind followed an old, forgotten path, but here she was. The area bore a few trees, and stone and grass; the air was clean, crisp - not at all Destiny City - and Afon moved slowly, looking about. A river ran through the center of an ancient, abandoned village of stone and old, painfully old, empty buildings. The stillness was as if it were captured in the middle of time, and fairly soon Afon sat on a large boulder alongside the river, watching water bubble, flow, eddy, and move. The page watched, quietly, before people slowly seemed to begin milling around. It was moments before the visions swam, circling, and flowing around Afon Wysg fully.

My laird," Drawled the librarian, "'Tis good to meet ye. 'As the academy been well to ye?"

"Par-- oh, no, no no you don't need to address me as a lord friend. I'm but a page. I've no interest in serving as a lord." Hideki's deep baritone was rich with mirth, the young man laughing as he spun his elderwood branch in amusement. "I'm just the guardian. You know that."

"Aye, if that be yer wish." The librarian chuckled, and motioned. "But ah, let me show ye the river 'erself. She been waitin' fer ye."

Hideki - Afon Wysg, chuckled, nodding before folllowing.

"Alright, friend. But do me the favor of dropping that rediculous terminology. This is Wales. Not anywhere else." The chuckling lasted a moment, the librarian smiling.

"The knight Afon Wysg before you thought country life was... Quaint. He insisted on father using it." The librarian laughed, Afon Wysg sighing.

"Yes, well, he wasn't me. That would've been my father, and the gods can have him." Afon Wysg roilled his eyes, then beamed. "But tell me, is your father well?"

"Oh, yes, he is! He's been most eager to meet you, ser." The librarian beamed. "He was hoping you would see him?"

"Of course." Afon Wysg beamed. "I just arrived to the Afon Wysg river, and surely it';s in my best interests to meet everyone else here, right?"

Afon Wysg snapped from the memory with a gasp, breathing several moments before scrambling to her feet, nearly falling in the water before looking around.

Abandoned, desolate. Quiet. Nobody was here, and Afon Wysg blinked, touching her forehead and shaking her head before walking. Had this place been her responsibility? His? Somehow, Afon had a feeling the page in the vision wasn't another soul -- but... Her? As a man? Afon blinked, seeming thoughtful. The uniform was favoring of a male figure -- but she wore it just as easily. Odd. Afon shrugged, and moved to peer into a building, blinking as the sun peered through clouds. On an ancient wooden table covered in plants, was a copper and jade signet ring. Afon Wysg blinked, and moved to take it, blinking as she studied it. This... This was hers, and was cut for a man. Too large for Ally's fingers, but sized for a man... Still, it was hers. Did this mean that vision.. Wasn't but something else? It reminded her of her memory proper... Was thswt it?

Had she remembered another life?

OK, this was getting a bit much, too much thought. Afon shook her head, and walked to the riverbank, kicking off her boots idly, sitting and dipping her feet in the running water silently, simply watching the area in quiet. She'd get home later, but for now -- for now, she would enjoy her wonder.