Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Deal with the (Flydra - Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had the paperwork from each of the contestants laid out in front of her, or at least each contestant that had asked for her sponsorship. It was quite a few, to be honest. She had already sent out letters asking each applicant to come and having a meeting with her. She was probably going to accept them all, sure, all advertising was good advertising as any real enterprise should know, and she would have accepted even the worst of trolls if they had applied, probably. The blueblood waited for the next contestant to arrive. She had instructed one of her redblood servants to bring any such troll right to her office should they arrive.

Now all she had to do was wait.

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:44 am
It had been very hectic trying to secure sponsorships so Flydra was relieved to get Chiara's letter. It was a good sign that perhaps she and Scorpa had a chance to make it far enough in this show to make a good impression of the JROTC on the general public. Bloodfest had been a success and she wanted to keep the momentum going.

A redblooded servant greeted her as soon as she arrived. Flydra smiled. It was nice to see a highblood keeping the natural order of things going around here. And she was incredibly curious to meet this Chiara Moteku. The servant showed her to the door and the tealblood gave it two knocks.

Flydra could not forget that name, Lorata had given them a special mission to keep this mysterious person alive

"Miss Moteku, is this a good time? I'm Flydra from Superstar Authority..." She peered inside, shyly admiring the sassy girl in black and blue.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara stood up as the tealblood entered the office, then smiled and reached out to shake the other girl's hand. "Its a wonderful time, prefect timing." Chiara assured the other girl, motioning to the chair on the other side of her desk. The blueblood took her own seat in the throne-like office chair and folded her hands on the desk.

"I was quite happy to see your application. Ive been meaning to meet you Ms Flydra." Chiara started, "Im sure your main sponsor and leader, Lorata, has talked about me before," Chiara said, hiding a knowing smile. "And i want you to know that any rivalry me and her have had in the past is in the past. Ive noticed the seadweller has invested quite a few resources in you, and i want you to know that i am ready and willing to back you up as your sponsor." Chiara smiled pleasantly. Starting on the business part was important, better to have it out of the way and have a meeting end on a more casual friendly note. "As a sponsor i have suggestions, but if it clashes with any of Lorata or another sponsor's suggestions, i leave it to you to decide."

Chiara's grin turned mischievous. "Now tell me, how do you feel about leather and spikes, concerning costumes."

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:05 pm
Chiara was dangerous, Flydra could tell as soon as the two of them shook hands. The doctor wasn't sure why she felt that was but perhaps it was those incredibly sharp teeth or the intimidating desk arrangement. Or it could've been the blueblood's mysterious smile in general, hiding whatever thoughts she was thinking. Flydra gave Chiara a slight bow of respect before taking a seat.

"I'm more than happy to wear whatever it takes to win." The tealblood liked bows and laces and ruffles but fashion was sort of a luxury she did not dabble in much due to the nature of her work. It wasn't a fun way to spend an evening, washing blood or vomit out of a pretty dress and thus, she mostly stuck to her lab coats unless going out with her girls. She would wear whatever her sponsors wanted her to if they thought it would give her an advantage. Personal taste could only get you so far in life. Sometimes you had to cater to the preferences of others.

"Scorpa and I were planning on rapping and dancing so as long as the costume accommodates movement, it should be alright. Did you have something in mind?" Chiara's entire business revolved around dancing so Flydra was sure she would have something workable. The question was just if she had something specific she wanted SHEshell to showcase to the world. Either way was fine with Flydra.

"Also, it is good to hear that you and Lorata have become closer. Should you need my clinical services for anything, please come anytime. I am studying to be a doctor." She explained. It seemed like information that Chiara likely already knew (there was something startling in how wide her network seemed to go but it was hopefully something the sirens could tap into) but Flydra wanted to formally introduce herself to this person.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara sighed at the formulaic answers. Flydra was the smart one, the blueblood had hoped that she would be witty as well. Well, they had only just made this sort of "peace treaty", she guessed it was probably best to play it safe, but safe wasn't fun. "Oh no, I trust your sense of fashion and taste. As long as there is dancing involved, my company has been justly represented." The blueblood was inclined to add something a little edgier, but was distracted by the tealblood's next line. She knew Flydra was into medicine of some sort, more than just a sexy nurse outfit, but the fact that Lorata kept a doctor on hand was intriguing.

"A doctor!" The blueblood noted, her eyebrows raising. Was there some sort of reason her enem- dearest friend Lorata needed medical attention? "That's interesting, what do you do as a doctor? I mean, do you have anything in particular you do or study?"

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:20 pm
"Yes, I specialize in prosthetics and bloodwork. I'm also dabbling in drug experimentation." Flydra seemed eager to share her work when asked about it. Most trolls didn't want to talk about it other than 'can you bandaid me?'. She clasped her hands together in an excited gesture.

"I've been working on sculpting Scorpa, my partner, into a super soldier. Steroid work and training regimens." The tealblood was so delighted with how her yellowblooded friend had been turning out. She was just as she had imagined with the ideal warrior's body and plenty of strength. There was the matter of getting her speed to improve but... masterpieces took time.

"As you are a good friend of my Lorata, I feel obligated to examine you as soon as possible. Let me take a blood sample to analyze in my lab. I'll screen for any genetic diseases or other concerns so we can keep you healthy and safe." Immediately she began to unpack a small kit that she kept on herself always to put together a syringe, unaware that the blueblood might have an objection to this.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara held her hand out to stop the tealblood from getting her supplies. "That wolnt be necessary, i have my own healthcare professional, but i would be happy to tell them to send you any of my records." Chiara said, a calm exterior hiding her secrets. "But, your experiments interest me a lot. At the moment we have this whole event thing to worry about, but when this is all over i would love to see what you have, and invest in anything that may help you collect information." The blueblood was quite interested in the girl's work, and definitely wanted to hear more about it, but she figured she should end the meeting before the tealblood got it into her head to stab her with a needle. Chiara stood up, indicating the end of the meeting. "Besides, im sure you have a lot to prepare for, i mean, your going to become a superstar, right?"

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:32 pm
How disappointing to walk away without a sample. Flydra nodded obediently to the blueblood but her pout was fairly obvious. Chiara's rejection made her feel like she still had so far to go before others saw her as an officially recognized doctor. She must not have thought Flydra was reliable.

"Yes, please send the records any time. I'll send you reminders for a physical after the show is over." Chiara was right to steer her focus back to the matter at hand. Superstar Authority was going to take a lot of time and energy to pull off a perfect performance. They had to represent their sponsors well on top of promoting the JROTC and making the Civisect sirens look good. It was a lot of pressure.

"I look forward to working for you. SHEshell will be sure to do you proud, Chiara." Flydra did a final curtesy to the highblood and a respectful bow of her head. She allowed Chiara's servants to show her out. There was a lot of work to get started on.

Micillia
fin!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces