Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Is it sponsorSHIP if i ship them? (Scorpa Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had the paperwork from each of the contestants laid out in front of her, or at least each contestant that had asked for her sponsorship. It was quite a few, to be honest. She had already sent out letters asking each applicant to come and having a meeting with her. She was probably going to accept them all, sure, all advertising was good advertising as any real enterprise should know, and she would have accepted even the worst of trolls if they had applied, probably. The next troll on the list was someone she was very interested in; Scorpa. At first the blueblood had written the yellowblood off as just another Lorata fan, rash, foolhardy, and not exactly bright. Things changed, as recently she had learned about a few of the yellowblood's latest endeavors. Scorpa was risking her life and limbs for whatever silly crusade she thought Lorata wanted, and Chiara could use that. She had a few trolls on her hit list, and if "Lorata" asked her loyal lackey Scorpa to take them out, Chiara knew the job would get done.

Doutei
Sorry for the tag! Talking last night gave me some ideas, and I wanted to incorporate them so I won't forget

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:43 pm
Scorpa still wasn't sure how to feel about Chiara. First she'd been Lorata's enemy and then she'd been told to pardon her. But the tension between the two leaders was still fuzzy and odd. She hadn't forgotten Chiara's nasty rap about Lorata back at Bloodfest. On the other hand, she was very impressed at how well Chiara handled herself in battle. Ugh what to feel? What to do? She and Flydra had decided to apply for a Death Dancer Sponsorship to try and extend a hand in goodwill as Lorata had instructed them to act with. Now that she was being summoned here privately, Scorpa nervously entered and wondered what she'd encounter.

"It's Scorpa Devile, here to see you for the sponsorship." She knocked at the door and waited for a reply before entering to see Chiara.

"Nice threads." She commented, glancing around the room. Chiara was known for being a bit wild and crazy but Scorpa was starting to see they had some similar tastes in blood and fashion.

Micillia
totally okay! sorry to tag back so late!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smiled and stood up, walking around her desk to go and shake the yellowblood's hand. "Thank you for coming all the way out here." She said as she gauged her guest's handshake. She already knew Scorpa was strong, but you could tell a lot from a handshake, like if their palms were sweaty or some such. "And I must say, your own fashion sense has been quite eye catching. I can't wait to see what you and your friend will wear to dazzle us all." Chiara went back to her own seat and indicated the chair opposit herself, folding her hands and getting down to buisness.

"I know in the past there have been... difficulties... between our two parties, but that is why I am so excited this event came up in the first place." The blueblood leaned back in her thrown of a chair. "I hope to clear the air of any of my more... juvenile actions, and start fresh, forging a friendship. So if there is anything you would like to get off your shoulders, or inquire about, please, go ahead." Chiara smiled, putting on her practiced at ease smile.

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:59 pm
"Thank you~" Flattery always worked on Scorpa. She smiled and posed briefly before taking a seat across from Chiara. The blueblood's smile was somehow both calming and alarming at the same time. She couldn't read it.

"Okay, then I want to hear you say Lorata's a good person!" The yellowblood didn't question Chiara's motives, she just jumped straight into things. There was no point in dwelling on whether Chiara truly meant it or not, she wasn't going to be able to discern that. Instead, she'd try pushing her a little to see if she would flat out refuse or not. Scorpa knew better than to ask for Chiara to apologize for past actions. One, she wasn't the person to apologize to. Two, it'd probably sour the rest of the conversation and that wouldn't help anyone. No, she'd had to give Chiara a chance to start new as she was requesting.

"You're going to talk to her too, right?" The yellowblood asked, unsure of how many meetings the blueblood had in the works. It was definitely putting Scorpa off balance to be here essentially working out a deal without any of her normal girls around to help. Diplomacy wasn't exactly Scorpa's strong suit.

"In fact, there's a reporter going around. Maybe you could put in a good word for her there too. After all the crap you've spread about her in the past!" The yellowblood thought aloud, wondering how to best test Chiara's new friendship while also get something good Lorata would reward her for. She produced Avvisi's business card and placed it on the table.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara pursed her lips. Scorpa was being very obviously childish. She forced on a smile, and took the business card. "Will do! Being a seadweller, we all need to show our support, not just because of her rank, but because of everything she has done for us." Chiara said diplomatically. To be honest, the blueblood was disappointed. She had hoped the yellowblood would be somewhat of a mental equal, or at least a somewhat witty companion. Chiara guessed Lorata kept the lowblood around for only her loyalty, and as a potential meat-shield, as opposed to anything to do with her metal fortitude.

"Well, I'm hope that clears any bad feelings, let's get on to the main order of business." Chiara said robotically. Any illusion Chiara had had about Scorpa being an attractive troll was as empty as the blueblood was sure the yellowblood's head was of though, and Chiara was looking to wrap this up and move on asap. "Death Dancers will support you and your partner throughout the competition, assuming you do not directly attack or insult the buisness, go about in a way that would radically offend or insult the Empress or any other participating businesses." Chiara slid the paper across to the yellowblood, giving her a copy. It was covered in fine print the blueblood did not bother to go over.

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:19 am
"One more thing!" Scorpa chirped. She'd thought of a sure fire way to make sure everything between Chiara and Lorata was mended. What better way than to force Chiara to a place she'd have to interact with the seadweller in front of her? While her thought process was a bit on the simple side, Scorpa felt good about it. If anything went wrong, there'd be plenty of them to kick the blueblood's a** if it needed kicking. Glancing the girl over, Scorpa noted she wouldn't mind another excuse to manhandle her a little. It was a shame, really. If she hadn't gotten on Lorata's bad side, Chiara was exactly her kind of gal.

Wicked and cruel unabashedly, the type who'd always keep moving. Scorpa liked to think she was the same.

"You have to come to our first meet up!" Scorpa exchanged papers with Chiara, accepting her contract of a million words. Chiara was handed a flyer for the JROTC. On it was a list of dates the group would be holding meetings to train. The sirens were very proud of the progress they'd made so far. The only problem was they needed more people to show up! While Scorpa wouldn't mind showing up and getting all of the mentor attention for herself, Lorata had reminded her it wouldn't make them look very cool to be empty handed.

"As for the competition, I getcha. Flydra and I don't plan to do anything stupid." The yellowblood scanned over the fine print in confusion and tried to remember to look for things Flydra and Lorata had warned her about. She crossed off a few things that she'd been warned of, trying to look intelligent. Then she signed it.

"Is there anything we should be trying to do for you?" Scorpa asked, remembering that odd declaration to protect Chiara from before. She didn't like the order, as she was still getting used to the idea of not outright attacking the blueblood, but it'd come from Lorata so she would respect it. The reason it'd been odd to her was the implication that Chiara needed protecting. She seemed a perfectly capable troll.
Which meant she must need protecting from something bigger and badder than her.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Meet-up? Oh yeah, their little club thing, that she had ended up joining as well.. Chiara stifled a sigh. Things were so much more fun when Lorata was the enemy, but they were also far more dangerous. One reason being the meat-head seated right in front of her. "Ill do my best to fit it into my plans." Chiara said diplomatically. She was planning on going, if only to just find out what the thing was. Meetings usually had information, Chiara's favorite food.

Chiara put on a cheesy smile, made finger guns, and winked at the yellowblood. "Try going out there and make it a win!" Chiara said to Scorpa's last question. "Otherwise, nope, just wanted to meet you." The blueblood stood up, indicating the meeting was over. "With both my financial support, and Lorata's, you guys can pretty much go crazy."

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:52 am
"Workin' on it!" Scorpa smirked. She and Flydra had already begun preparations to try their hardest to win. The duo weren't completely confident in a guaranteed win but the main goal was to get some exposure for the JROTC as well as enjoy a bit of celebrity status.

"Good to see you too." The yellowblood nodded as she rose to her feet as well. She understood that she was being dismissed. Normally it'd bother Scorpa, she chose when she wanted to leave, but she was actually raring to get out of there. She wanted to go boast to the other sirens about how Chiara was going to go talk to the tabloids to praise Lorata! Lorata! Ha! This would be hilarious to read! Second, she had to get back to practicing and memorizing their stupid act. Flydra said it'd do really well but it was so hard! Ugh this was going to be a nightmare!

"Crazy it is! See you around!" Blowing a kiss obnoxiously, Scorpa's ponytail slithered out the door behind her.

Micillia
fin! thanks for the rp! hehe i can't wait to hear how chiara does this! >: D and i just had to get her invited to the first jrotc meetup!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games