Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Beee the Beeest! (Apibom - Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had the paperwork from each of the contestants laid out in front of her, or at least each contestant that had asked for her sponsorship. It was quite a few, to be honest. She had already sent out letters asking each applicant to come and having a meeting with her. She was probably going to accept them all, sure, all advertising was good advertising as any real enterprise should know, and she would have accepted even the worst of trolls if they had applied, probably. The blueblood waited for the next contestant to arrive. She had instructed one of her redblood servants to bring any such troll right to her office should they arrive.

Now all she had to do was wait.

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Chiara had already offered to help Api become something... bigger. Bigger than what Fluff had intended them to become, anyway. So of course they had applied to have her sponsor them when they had applied for the competition. The question was, were they really going to be worth sponsoring? Seeing the other contestants and the array of talents they had, Api was seriously beginning to doubt their own abilities.

The letter to come meet Chiara was expected, she seemed like the sort of highblood that liked to do that. So, Api had made sure to make themself as presentable as possible before going to the blueblood's hive. They'd never actually seen servants in action before- it was a little jarring, really. They followed them down to Chiara's office, then slid inside. "Hello Miss Chiara, thank you for seeing me." They smiled, a normal expression for them, as they offered her a little wave.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smiled warmly at the small yellowblood that walked into her office. The blueblood had an odd fondness for the bumblebee troll. Their face didn't have that suspicious look that most every troll on Alternia shared. She felt she could actually tell the little yellowblood things and not find them leaked out to the entire world. Not that she would tell them any sensitive information; not yet. They were still young and naive. "A pleasure seeing you again Apibom." Chiara said.

Once the child was seated the blueblood got to business. "So, i hope you know that the Superstar Authority contest is a separate affair from any work you have or will have with me and the Dance Battle side of my operations. I still very much want to support you, but i think it should be mentioned that your performance in the Superstar Authority competition will not affect your relationship with me." Chiara slid a paper, with more jargon in the same legal-like manner, towards the yellowblood. "I just want you to know that if things go south, me and my company will not abandon you." Chiara summarized with a smile.

Then she dropped the serious air and her smile turned playful. "So how do you feel about spikes on clothing? Do you have any ideas for a costume or have a theme you want to fallow for your performance?" Now that the legal mumbo-jumo was done, it was time for fun; costume design time!

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:48 am

Apibom listened as Chiara spoke, hands folded in their lap - full attention on the blueblood. She was intimidating, but not so much that Api felt unsafe. So far, anyway. It was relieving to hear that their normal business arrangement was unaffected by their performance in the Superstar Authority contest- Api had been trying not to get their hopes up on actually winning anything, but deep down they wanted to very badly. They nodded along, then scooted forward to look at the piece of paper as Chiara slid it over. It was a lot to take in, and Api considered themself to be a pretty good reader! Most of it they didn't really understand, but they weren't about to tell Chiara that. They looked for a spot to sign, then carefully did so. "Thank you, I really appreciate it. I definitely want to keep working with you outside of Superstar Authority." They smiled up at Chiara, then leaned back in their seat.

"Spikes?" They blinked- taken a little off guard. They were going to talk about costumes now? Oh dear. "Umm, well, that could be in theme I guess.. Since I am pretty bee-themed I figured maybe I would stick with that?" They knit their fingers together, pursing their lips as they thought. Spikes seemed... a little too much for what they'd signed up as portraying themself to be, though. "Mmm then again I usually dress in less flashy things 'cause its um... It's more appealing to seem soft..! At least at first glance." Api hoped that made sense- they did put an effort into seeming harmless to most other trolls, but it was not really the truth. While they weren't particularly good at fighting themself, their lusii were more than enough to chase off most would-be attackers.

"So maybe subtle spikes...? Like a stinger..! Hidden but still dangerous." They perked up, hoping Chiara would like their idea.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smiled, another one caught vie her contract trap. The blueblood picked up the paper and carefully filed it away. "Excellent, i look forward to working with you!" The blueblood turned more casual now that business and the whole "signing away one's soul" part was over. Chiara grinned at Apibom's way of putting it, "Hidden but still dangerous..." The blueblood repeated, a sly grin on her face. "I feel like that could be foreshadowing..." The blueblood remarked quietly, more so to herself.

"Well!" Chiara said louder and more enthusiastically, "If you dont have a costume already, i did call several tailors in. They are at your disposal if you so choose." Chiara's grin turned just a bit sly again, "I guess we can save the real spikes for later on in the sweeps..." The blueblood said, sarcastically exasperated.

nepsah
Its not a "sign away your soul" contract razz Also, i figured we could end it there?

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:13 am

Api perked up at the mention of tailors. "Oh, really??" The idea was very tempting, but... what if they didn't win? How would they pay Chiara back? Surely she'd want compensation for wasting beetles on them. "Oh, yes, definitely." They giggled a little as they pushed themself up to their feet. It seemed like it was time to go. "Thank you for your help Chiara, I really appreciate it! I'll do my best." They nodded a little bow before shuffling out of the room.

Maybe... they'd go peak at the tailors... Just to see what they could offer.

Micillia
sounds good!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces