Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Ready or Not (Fellah - Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had the paperwork from each of the contestants laid out in front of her, or at least each contestant that had asked for her sponsorship. It was quite a few, to be honest. She had already sent out letters asking each applicant to come and having a meeting with her. She was probably going to accept them all, sure, all advertising was good advertising as any real enterprise should know, and she would have accepted even the worst of trolls if they had applied, probably.

She smiled at one, Fellah. Of course he had applied for sponsorship with her, and she was defiantly happy about that. Even tho she wanted to keep this competition and dance battles separate, it was still good to advertise. The blueblood tapped her fingers on the hardwood desk, thinking while she waited for her next sponseree to show up. She had instructed the maid to bring anyone who went knocking on her hive door to her office immediately.

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:10 pm
Being shown in by the maid, Fellah looked a little more sure of himself than the last time the blueblood had seen him. Though he was a little taken off guard by Chiara's maid, he hadn't visited a troll who had hired help yet, though if he thought about it he was sure some of his friends must have hired help.
Ever since The Superstar Authority had been announced, Fellah had been working tirelessly to polish up his appearance and work on his confidence, or at least faking it. He could be more scared than a squeakbeast in a den of felines inside, but as long as he looked confident than that's all that mattered.
"Howdy there, Chiara," Fellah greeted her with his usual quirky country smile, glad to know the blueblood would be involved in sponsorship for the upcoming competition. "Bet yer agency is boomin' right about now, huh?" He said.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smiled as the redblood came in. Her eyes looked him over approvingly, and she nodded at the larger troll's posture. "And itll boom even more after all of Alternia gets a gander at you." Chiara said, standing up and indicating to the seat apposite herself. The blueblood seated herself again, and pulled over a document. The blueblood took a deep breath, there were legalities to go through. "So, i hope you know that the Superstar Authority contest is rather... separate from your work with Dance Battles. I still very much want to support you, but i think it should be mentioned that your performance in the Superstar Authority thing will not affect your job with me." Chiara slid a paper and pen across to the redblood, then settled back in her chair.

"Sorry about that, have to do things the "legal" way for those paper pushers." Chiara rolled her eyes and waved a hand. The blueblood grinned, glad to have the business out of the way."Well arnt you looking nice! Getting all up and into the Superstar Competition, huh?" Chiara said, teasing.

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:37 pm
"O'course," he nodded, looking over the Superstar Authority sponsorship papers before signing off on them. He'd had to do the same with many of his other sponsors. He didn't think he'd every done so much paperwork in his life before this contest started nipping at his heels.
He chuckled a bit at the compliment. Chiara seemed like a nice enough troll, but she was definitely a much harder read than most. "Well thank ya, Think I'm just about as nervous as I am excited though." He said, honestly. "So I'm guessin' Death Dancers is on hold fer right now, till the competition is over anyhow. So I'm guessin' ya wanted ta go over some stuff for the competition then?" He asked, he was already making a mental checklist of how to best advertise each sponsor as he competed. But, it didn't make the whole shebang any less stressful.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara shrugged casually, a mischevious smile danced on her face, "Ide like to go over what you feel needs to be covered up," Chiara said winking, looking Fellah's body over. She wanted leather, spikes, and as little coverings as possible, as a sort of, uniform, for her competitors. "Concerning Costumes, at least." She shrugged and tilted her head to the side, hopeful that the redblood would make a fuss. It was so boring when they just agreed with what she said. "Or, i guess, since you've got more of this "country style",something a little more in theme." Chiara passed over a photo of some a**-less chaps, ready for Fellah's reaction.

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:32 pm
As Fellah was presented with some rather....risque options, his face flushed and he let out a string of rather nervous laughs. "Uhh, well I mean...those're...nice an' all. But they already had me pick out a few key points I gotta stick to fer my brandin' and appearance and all that." He cleared his throat, trying to compose himself, though a part of his thinkpan wondered how he'd look like in something like that...before quickly shaking away the mental image.
"I definitely gotta stick to a country theme, while also highlightin' charm, strength and humility, so ah, I don't think assless chaps're quite on point."

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara ate up Fellah's embarrassment, tempted to push it farther for a bigger reaction. "Humility..." The blueblood repeated, a mock frown on her face. With a sigh she shrugged her shoulders, it was ultimately, his decision. "Alright Fellah, i think your passing up on appealing to a large demographic without this fashion choice, but i respect your opinion." Chiara put on a disappointed face, but decided that his blush was prize enough and dropped the idea, moving on.

She went back to grinning, and raised an eyebrow. "What exactly did you have in mind? Chiara asked, never able to keep the smile from her face for long. "I do have some tailors in the room next door, if your interested in having your costume made up here." She held up her hands in surrender. "And i promise, i wont add any surprises to it!"

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:31 pm
The redblood just chuckled a little and scratched at his horn as Chiara went over her disappointment.

"Well gee, ya sure do got yerself a full service gig here huh?" He said, the maid and secretary were fancy enough, but a tailor on call too? "Well I know I gotta prepare a couple'a different looks fer the performances. I know at least one I'd like ta be a throwback ta some'a the great country trolls, sleek, black and red, classy. But I got another number in mind too that could be a lil' more glitzzed up, ya know, ta fit with the whole theme'a the competition."

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The blueblood's eyes sparkled, "Only the best for those competitors representing my life's work." Chiara said casually, as if nothing at all serious, like her entire business, was running on this competition and those that represented her's performance. "Well," Chiara started, feeling the meeting was over. "I do apologize for making you come all this way, but i appreciate you being here, and having this little meeting with me, just to touch bases." The blueblood stood up, "The tailors are at your disposal, and if you need anything at all, contact me."

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:07 pm
"Ah, well alrighty then," Fellah said, standing up as Chiara did, like a true gentleman. "Thanks again fer all yer help. I'm sure we'll both be up to our sight spheres in work while the competition is goin' on. But I sure do look forward ta meetin' with ya again when all the dust settles." He said with a smile. It was good to know he had her in his corner for the competition. It was still a nerve wrecking experience, but he was determined to see it through and not let these trolls who were lending him a nub down.

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff