Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Sponsor the ones you Love (Punkie Dariah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie was simply elated! Her friend Dairah had sponsored her, and now she was off to see the girl. The juggalo had a pick-nick basket with a nice hot punkin pie, made specialty for her orangeblood friend. She really wanted to show Dairah that she was willing to advertise her business correctly. Now, she probably would not go so far as to not apply face makeup, but she was willing to do other things! Juggle produce? Yeah totally! Really, whatever her friend was interested in, Punkie was willing to work with. The juggalo stopped at the hive door and dusted off her dress then wiggled for a second, getting her mirthful spirits up and ready everything work out fine.

Sami-Fire

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:07 am
Dairah had her work cut out for her, what with accepting trolls for sponsoring and making sure that Moomoo didn't damage any of the applications in a fit of pique. One of the applications had been from good ol' Punkie, and Dairah had happily accepted. There had been arrangements to meet and discuss both sides of the sponsorship deal, and the meeting was coming soon. On a whim, she opened her door to step out and watch for Punkie, and when she saw that the lovely Juggalette was already there, she nearly jumped. "Oh, hi, Punkie! I was just about to go look for you. Wanna come inside?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:59 pm
"I would love the ******** out of that." Punkie replied, stepping inside the other girls house. She was simply tickled that her friend had accepted her sponsorship, and the juggalo wanted to make sure that Dairah was going to get a lot of bang for her buck. She knew she was not exactly the most qualified troll to represent Dairah's business, so she was going to make up for it in gusto. "I baked ya a pie! Do you like punkin?" Punkie asked, letting the smell waft through the hive.

Sami-Fire

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:36 pm
"Punkin is simply the best there is! Thank you," Dairah said with a giggle. "How about we share it?" She pulled out the two chairs at her table and motioned for Punkie to take a seat. "Once you get settled, we should discuss what we both have to do. That is, what I'm going to do as a sponsor and what you have to do as the one I'm sponsoring. Sounds about right, right?" Secretly, Dairah was a bit unsure as to what exactly she was doing. When she had decided to sign up as a sponsor, all the rigmarole required to classify her simple stall as a business made her think twice. Nonetheless, she went through with it, and here she was.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:28 pm
Punkie beamed as Dairah giggled. Punkin was the best. "Aww that sounds goddamned delightful!" Punkie said, agreeing with the sharing of pie. "A pie shared tastes twice as ******** sweet!" The girl settled herself and helped dish up the pie, taking a large bite herself once utensils were distributed. She quirked her head to the side as she considered what her orangeblooded friend had to say. What did contestants and sponsors even have to do. The juggalo drummed her fingers on the table for a second, thinking.

"Well," She started, taking a moment for another smaller bite of pie, "I myself and not too ******** sure what it all goddamned entails, but i do know that a whole lot of ******** will be watching!" The juggalo set her fork down for a second. If she kept it in hand she knew she would take another bite, and talking with a full mouth was not polite. "So im entering to raise awareness and goddamned knowledge of the ******** Messiahs." She couldn't help it, she took up the fork and took another bite of pie. "And if im able ta help a glubbin friend out at the same time, like why the hell not?" The juggalo said with a grin.

Sami-Fire

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:10 pm
"Yes, that sounds like a plan!" Dairah shook off a vague sense of unease at the mention of raising awareness of the Messiahs. Then again, they weren't harmful folks, just... odd. "I think the best way to go about things would be that you make sure to mention my company and products to others. Behind the scenes, I'll support you and make sure people vote for you. That makes sense, right?" Her half of the bargain sounded more vague than she liked, so she made an addendum. "I mean, my proceeds will go towards making sure you can get all glitzy on stage. Between me and your other sponsors, I'm sure you'll be able to strut your stuff!" Hoping that helped, Dairah took a small bite of pumpkin pie.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:46 pm
"How could i not talk about your ******** products!" Punkie sang. She did indeed enjoy the orangeblood's wide variety of fruits, vegetables, and, most importantly, gourds. The juggalo wiggled happily as her friend bit into the pie. "Well, i dont tend to get an assload of glitter and the ******** like." Punkie said, putting a finger to her chin while she thought it over. "Maybe some goddamned googly eyes tho..." She said, more to herself. Yes, googly eyes and fake jemstones. She had fallen in love with the two things, and had several boxes of the stuff at her own hive. The juggalo inhaled her piece of pie, grinning satisfied. Punkin pie, she would never get sick of it, even tho she was running on 7 plus sweeps of it.

"Well i dont intend to cost you too ******** much. I have a bitching collection back at my cesspool of a hive. Ill do my best ta keep the goddamned expenses down, for ******** sure!" She grinned at the other orangeblood, then smiled a slight bit less at the clock in the corner. "Im so sorry my mirthful friend, i gotta be heaving my s**t off! Got so many ******** things to prepare and do!" Punkie got up abruptly, and waved goodbye to the girl as she left the hive. She was a busy juggalo today. She wished she could spend more time with her friend, but, well, time was punkins and Punkie could not get enough of those things!

Sami-Fire

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas