Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Just a Meeting (Zindel - Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara hadn't written Zindel a fancy note or anything. She lived with him, what was the point in all the formalities? She did tho, fetch Korata to retrieve the redblood from wherever he was, and bring him to her office. To be honest, she didn't really need to meet with Zindel, but it was usually a good idea to do so anyway. Just to reassure him that this competition and his dance battle career were separate. If this did get him more fame then sure, that would help him in the dance battle side, but it would not lead to her firing him or anything like that should he fail.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:12 pm
      Korata, stuttering and flustered, managed to call him down for a quick meeting with the boss. Offering her a quick wave, he slid into the room with his typical grin and tossed his arms behind his head, sitting into the chair and leaning back. "Heyy, Chi-aaara. What's up, what do you need?" He twirled a little in his chair. Man, he loved this chair!

Micillia
<3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Zindel!" The blueblood responded, with more warmth in her voice than usual. Just knowing that he was with her had brightened her time, even if he was tucked away in his room, things just felt better. She hadn't actually done anything romantic, she was used to her physical activity being used with strangers, for stress relief. To do something like that with Zindel felt like it would turn the relationship into just another "using someone for sex" sort of thing, and zin was special, she wanted to take it slow.

The blueblood looked at zindel, a little dreamily, but cleared her throat. Business first, fun later. "So, I wanted to call you in to tell you that your performance in the Superstar Authority in no way had any affect on your career with dance battles. No matter what happens during the performance, your job as a dance battler is secure."

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:59 pm
      Zindel's eyebrows shot up slightly at her expression, smile spreading across his face as he watched her stare at him a little before clearing her throat and starting to act all official. He straightened up overexaggeratingly, clearing his throat before nodding sagely and acting overly buisness-y. "Why, thank you, Miss Chiara, mhmhm." He overexaggeratedly bowed his head some, suppressing laughter as he nodded at her words. "Not to worry. I won't let you down." He relaxed some before looking directly at Chiara, grinning wildly. "I'm really feeling this one, Chi. Even if I don't win, I'll still get a lot more fans, and you're gonna get a bunch of press from this event. We're both gonna go far." He rested his chin on the palm of his hand, nodding softly before his eyebrows lifted, almost amused.

"Also, both Regina and Odette are judges, too, so. Now they'll see what I'm made of, even if I'm not the best fighter." He crossed his arms, leaning back and smirking to himself, eyes lost and looking up at the cieling before catching himself and looking at the blueblood curiously. "Who else are you sponsoring?" He asked, rising and shuffling around the table to look at her paperwork. If she didn't tell him now, he'd probably find out during the event anyways. It'd be a good way to see the competition, even if most of them were his coworkers.

Micillia
bloooooooooooopbooobbbopopjk <3333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:03 pm
Zin sneezes while Quite falls on her laptop. Oops. Please ignore.  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara snorted at zin being silly. "Oh? Well needless to say, I have quite a few contestants." The blueblood rifled through some papers, pulling her favorites out. "Got a yellow blood kid that looks promising. Another redblood, competition for ya zin! Oh, and a pair of Lorata's lackeys, who are they... flyers and scorpions? Whatever." The blueblood chucked the papers back onto the desk, smirking at the boy. "Lots of competition! Think you can really get the empress's attention?"

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:03 pm
      Zindel raised his eyebrows, clasping his arms together behind his back and raising his eyebrows at the pictures of the applicants. "They look pretty interesting, that's for sure." Zindel didn't recognize any of them from the quick way Chiara shuffled through the photos, though now he'd be able to put face to name when seeing two of the famed Lorata's lackies. "Hey, Lorata seems pretty cool. She's one of my sponsors, after all." Zin flashed a cheeky grin at Chiara, chuckling. "I'm hoping to. Even if it's not a lot." Though he doubted it. The whole point of him being undercover was her not acknowleging him. He needed to actually do his job, but Odette was a tricky one to hang out with. She always had something to do, somewhere to be. Maybe when he rose in fame he'd be able to find more dirt on her/spend more time with her. His then distant eyes fell back on Chiara, and his mouth spread into a half smile. "Besides, I've got all the attention I want right now." He chuckled, carefully running his hand through her hair, having both Elidae and Chiara in mind. He'd been flirting with one, and the other was his morail. Should I tell Chiara about her? He thought to himself, wondering. Nah-- It wasn't important, and what if it ruined the mood? He needed to feel a little more relaxed with Chiara, then he'd tell her.

Maybe after Superstar Authority.

Micillia

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash