Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] A New Famous Face (Chiara - Ganyma)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had the paperwork from each of the contestants laid out in front of her, or at least each contestant that had asked for her sponsorship. It was quite a few, to be honest. She had already sent out letters asking each applicant to come and having a meeting with her. She was probably going to accept them all, sure, all advertising was good advertising as any real enterprise should know, and she would have accepted even the worst of trolls if they had applied, probably.

There was one name she felt she remembered from somewhere. Ganyma Callow. Where had she seen that name before? It was something to do with combat, oh! The gladiatorial fighters! Chiara had defiantly looked at them when she was thinking about expanding the Dance Battle business, but she figured they were already busy with their own things. Besides, Dance Battles were more of a performance than a fight. About 50% of the matches Zindel had were scripted. Faked to put on a show for the crowd. Luckily there were enough "real" battles that fans could not quite tell what was real and what was not. The blueblood waited for the next contestant to arrive. She had instructed one of her redblood servants, to bring any such troll right to her office should they arrive, now all she had to do was wait.

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:56 pm
It was, in fact, the ALG that had suggested boosting the identity of a smaller highblood run battle group in New Hemisect. This sponsorship plan in particular seemed to be a bit perplexing that he was advertising for an unrelated fighting team, but he supposed he didn’t know best when it came to his marketing. At this point in his career any publicity was helpful, after all. Not to mention this would be the perfect opportunity to figure out what this whole “Death Dancers” situation was all about – maybe be able to drop the name a little better on stage.

Ganyma had donned a mask and suit for this business meeting, preferring a face-covering that showed off his jaw and mouth. He would be presenting as Shield for this idol competition, so it was important to maintain his appearance at all times. He was promptly(!) lead to an office by a redblooded assistant.

As he entered, Ganyma nodded sharply. “Chiara Moteku? Thanks for meeting with me. I’m Shield.” He advanced, already interested in standing on level ground in this meeting.
Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smiled at the large tealblood that entered her office. "Hello Shield, it is a pleasure to finally get to meet you!" The blueblood raised an eyebrow at the mask on the older troll's face. "Well my are you sticking to character! I guess that can only be expected from a professional such as yourself." Chiara chuckled a little as she said next; "Maybe i could have you come in to give some lessons on being a professional to my own performers." Her thoughts going to Zindel and his lackluster appearance as of late. Sure, they lived in the same hive, but did he have to go around in day old underwear and an unshaven face? Oh well, the pictures of it would make great blackmail should the occasion arise, even if she had to go into his bedroom to get it.

"Im looking forward to getting to work with you," Chiara said, getting her mind back on business. "What made you want to have the Death Dancer's sponsorship?" Chiara asked, still a little annoyed at whatever greater force had decided on "Death Dancers" as apposed to "Dirty Dancers". She momentarily hoped who ever had made the decision at least realized the opportunity that was missed.

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:57 am
The troll known currently as Shield gave a quick salute-esque hand gesture in greeting. “My persona is a part of me, ma’am – it’s a personal necessity to wear the mask. I’d be happy to show some kids the ropes, too.” He nodded. Unlike hemoanonymity, the mask was a billboard of identity. It was not only important for improving his status as a wrestler, but separating his work and personal life. Ganyma reported this with utmost seriousness.

He found himself a seat across from Chiara and folded his hands. “Y’see, the ALG suggested the sponsorship as a way to reach out to smaller businesses around Alternia – particularly sports entertainment industries.” He parroted. Ganyma had his own doubts about representing an unrelated fighting institution, but the ALG told him what to say, where to go, and which sponsorships to apply for. “We’d like to get to know your business and see where this relationship goes, while providing mutual benefits for each other during the duration of the Superstar Authority.”
Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara nodded along. Yep, all very business-like and professional. "Well i assure you, Death Dancers and those affiliated are quite excited to be working along with the ALG as well. If things go well, maybe we could have some sort of join event." Chiara slid forward a form, mainly outlining that Death Dancers were not responsible for bodily harm or blaw blaw blaw. "A sort of "exchange" of combatants or something." Chiara grinned, thinking how pale this would make Zindel if he could hear it. Fellah was strong, he could do it, but she just could not see the boy she knew since wigglerhood, Zindel, fighting in anything quite like the Gladiatorial Battles that Shield was used to.

The blueblood mused for a bit, contemplating weather to take the interview more personal, or keep it all business-like. "Well Sheld," Chiara said, cradling her chin on her hands. "From what i can gather, the ALG is quite professional, very businesslike. My business is much more informal with our combatants. I personally take an interest in each of my dancers's lives, as that plays a big part in ones ability to preform." The blueblood took a sip of water before continuing. "I am more than ready to supply you with any props, advertisement, or help you may need. If things go well, and you decide you like my way of business, you are welcome to partake in the dance battle playing field." Chiara grinned at the tealblood. "Would you be interested in discussing it over a drink?"

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:09 pm
“That’s great!” Ganyma exclaimed. “I’ll pitch that to the higher ups. We can tone it down – we’re an entertainment facility too after all,”

He waved his hand vaguely. “I’d be happy to show any of your, uh, dancers around the ring, too. Little VIP tour.”

As she continued her offer in laying out the details of the sponsorship, Ganyma leaned in with great interest. “Thank you kindly, miss Moteku.” At this point, worry began to settle in him. He was a representative of his job, but he was no businessman. In fact, he was at the end of his knowledge base in terms of understanding this sponsorship situation – and there was no way he’d embarrass himself by admitting that. Jesting in an attempt to sidestep, he suggested, “Well, I sure could use a drink! I think the professional affairs can go to my managers.” He punctuated the offer with the exchange of some business cards. Crisis averted?
Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Of course." Chiara said, nodding. "Im talking more personal. We can leave the dry business to the stuffed shirts." She grinned as she thought about how this troll could benefit her. If anything he looked like a pretty sturdy individual, and Chiara was known to fly off the handle sometimes. Never a bad idea to have an anchor around. "Ill keep you to that drink, but after this whole thing, right?" Chiara stood up, indicating the meeting was over. They could bond and stuff later, when there wasn't some crazy event going on. "I bet you have your own plate heaping with preparations, am i right?" The bluelbood said, giving the pile of papers a on her desk a small frown. Couldn't Ephias just take care of all the paperwork? She just wanted the trolls.

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:37 pm
“Ah, sure,” Ganyma nodded. He wasn’t sure quite where Chiara was going, but he trusted her and the ALG not to mishandle things. Automatically, he went to scratch his neck. “You bet! I should get back to my prep. Lots of, um –“ Memorizing, mostly. “Training to do.”

He stretched out his back as he too stood up, and took her in a strong interview-friendly handshake. “I’m sure we’ll be speaking again soon!”

Micillia
bing bang boom

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces