Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Gourdi Jackyl (Avvisi - Gourdi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the Four Fronds sign-up booth when a regal and painted juggalo highblood walked up to the counter. The tealblood was a little intimidated watching a juggalo sign up for the charismatic event, but had to remind herself; "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me, Mis Juggalo? Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a juggalo troll like yourself, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, she was getting into the hang of these interviews. She was so excited to write up the articles, it was gonna be great.

GhouIs

Micillia

Dapper Duck

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:42 am
Gourdi turned on the tealblood with a raised brow and a haughty up-tilt of her chin.

"My moniker, midblood, is Gourdi ******** Jackyl," she said grimly and with a sneer. "Not- hmph- Miss Juggalo. I suggest you write that down with your dirty little grubbers before we begin."

Next to her, HoofDaddy stomped his many hooves and whinnied in a low near-growl tone. Gourdi whipped a glare in his direction.

"Patience, daddy. It is important that I perform for the shitmasses whenever the opportunity presents itself."

She looked back at the troll who had not yet introduced herself and frowned. "I have much business to attend to," she explained. "Let us begin. And don't you dare waste my time, ********, or there will be severe consequences."

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi was not bothered by the aggression or the rudeness, she had seen reporters deal with just awful people, yet still keep their composure. She did hear her lusus hiss in the background, but ignored it. The tealblood took out her microphone and said into it; "Interviewing Gourdi ******** Jackyl," It was good to keep a record of things. The tealblood nodded at the juggalo's aggression, a fake smile plastered to her face."So mis Gourdi Jackle, what made you decide to try out as a contestant for the Superstar Authority competition? Are you living out a dream or goal you have had?"

GhouIs

Micillia

Dapper Duck

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:03 am
Gourdi nodded once, curtly, in approval of the tealblood's reiteration. She pursed her black-painted lips as the other spoke and allowed a small thoughtful pause before she formulated her reply.

"It aligns with my pumpbiscuit's desires." She said finally, her tone more tempered than it usually would be. "I hope to persuade more noblebloods to dedicate their own pumpbiscuits to the Messiahs. Furthermore, I look ******** sublime beneath a well-positioned spotlight. I believe myself to be worthy of the fame and praise that is linked to such a splendidly mirthful title."

HoofDaddy snorted his approval and flicked his tail. His dark eyes hovered perpetually in the direction of the tealblood's lusus, however. He was very aware that it had hissed something possibly unpleasant, and he didn't like it.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi kept nodding, her eyes bright with interest, and her perfect reporter smile in place. "Beautiful, i just know your going to get quite the crowd of juggalo fans!" The tealblood twirled the pen in her hand, bit it for a second, then took it back out, moving the microphone to herself for a second.. "A juggalo fallowing their plumpbiscuit is defiantly the most heartwarming story around."

"Now what can your fans look out for when watching for you miss Gourdi Jackyl? What will be your signature for this event?" Avvisi quickly aimed the microphone back at the juggalo to catch her answer.

GhouIs

Micillia

Dapper Duck

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:28 pm
Gourdi scowled again, there was no need to think about this particular response.

"Why my very prodigious ******** presence, twitpan. My every ******** move, each miraculously mirthful syllable that travels its way from my vocal folds to your unworthy ******** sponge clots!" She was loud again, and grew louder as her sentence rambled on. She narrowed her lookstubs. "No troll will be left with the capacity to forget me. My entire being is my signature, and I am ******** stomped in agreement.

Mic1llia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mentally, Avvisi wrote down a word that she would not say aloud, but instead, the tealblood kept smiling. "Lovely! Is that your catch phrase? It certainly is catchy." The tealblood's smile was getting worn a little thin, she was ready to wrap this up and go write all the slander she wanted.

"Well i know you are one big, important, busy troll! So how about you just give the fans a little something, and ill let you go" Internally the tealblood sighed, she wanted out of there. "What would you like to say to all the trolls out there to really win them over?"

GhouIs

Micillia

Dapper Duck

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:03 pm
Gourdi was used to seeing that look on the countenance of trolls that dared to participate in her discourse. The tired-behind-the-lookstub gaze, the forced familiarity, the tight smile- as though there were hooks on either side of their mouth, stretching the skin firmer than it should be.

If it bothered her, she didn't show it.

"My 'catchphrase' is of no importance," she said, waving her hand in a very laissez-faire sort of motion. "Every divine thought that is bestowed upon my thinkpan and delivered to the rest of Alternia is significant."

Gourdi leveled her gaze at the interviewer. What would she like to say to all the trolls out there? Hm. She stared hard at Avvisi, as though she could shoot daggers from her lookstubs and pierce the other girl all the way through.

"Don't play pretend." She said pointedly. "Follow your pumpbiscuit and allow no troll else to interfere in your decision-making. Be true to your own self. Be devastatingly ******** forthright. If you are able to do these things, you will be strong. Even if you are weak."

Micilli4

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi pushed the pause button on her tape recorder. "Well thank you for your time! Rest assured ill be fallowing you throughout the competition." The tealblood clicked her pen a few times, trying to get around to somehow polity excusing herself. "If you ever want to announce something or have another interview, im usually free and defiantly willing! Have a nice day, thank you." The tealblood bowed her head a slight bit in thanks and shuffled back, turning to her lusus with a look of relief. The goose gave the purpleblood and her lusi a glare, put her beak in the air, and walked away with her troll.

GhouIs

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas