[META PRP] Interview; Frendo Crocut (Avvisi - Frendo) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the New Hemisect City sign-up booth when a rather beaten up orangeblood kid walked up to the counter. The tealblood was silent as she watched the kid that looked like he had been through a cheese grader walk up and sign up, but shook it off. "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me, Sir? Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a..." Avvisi paused, what was she to say? The girl shook her head, this was so unprofessional; "Well... rounded.. troll like yourself, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, she was getting into the hang of these interviews. She was so excited to write up the articles, it was gonna be great.

stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:45 am
Frendo was almost vibrating with all the excitement he felt. Of course, he would most likely not do well(he was just an orangeblood, and there were far better acts out there) BUT he was going to do his best to entertain anyone who was interested in his little act. The orangeblood flashed a big smile at the drone taking the applications, before spinning on his heel and toddling away, with his big ol' Laughdads following behind at a casual pace. Of course, he didn't get very far as a tealblood called out to him.

Big, excited eyes quickly ate up the troll before him, noting her pen and pad and the spark of curiosity in her eye. Frendo flashed yet another charming smile(it was his big catch all, afterall) and posed himself with his hands on his hips before responding with zeal, "Oh yeah sure! I don' got anythin' goin', let's do this! I'm Frendo---Frenzz," he needed to work on remembering his stage name, stupid stupid!, "So whatcha wanna ask me?!" his voice was booming with excitement, and his smile was warm and friendly. Frendo had never been interviewed before!

Micillia
:3c fire away Avvi

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi's grin grew more genuine. How could it not with such a happy troll? The tealblood pulled out the microphone she had already on and ready. "Oh have we met before? I swear i remember you from this just totally off the walls party!" The tealblood giggled, but cut it off. She was being a professional! Real reporters didn't giggle into their microphones.

"Well its no wonder such a party troll like yourself would also be going for stardom. So, tell me Frenzz, why are you entering the competition? Is there a dream in your plumpbiscuit that lead you here?" The tealblood aimed the microphone at her subject, and smiled and nodded, encouraging the other troll to go on.

stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:16 pm
Now that she mentioned it! Frendo felt that yes, he had seen her before. Definitely at that purpleblood's party! She had been interviewing the hostess there too! Wow, she was brave to be just going up and asking questions of trolls. Frendo wanted to tell her that, but she quickly was leading on with other questions!

He leaned into the microphone, not sure how far he was supposed to be from it, and took a deep excited breath, before responding, "Well! I wanna make trolls feel somethin', a lil adrenaline! A lil exctiement and entertainment, with jussa toucha fear! I wanna make others happy, any way I can!" he paused for a moment, like he wasn't quite sure if he should admit what else was on his mind, but after barely a second of thought, he shrugged and added, "An' iffin I get noticed here, maybe one day I cud be a famous stunttroll like my hero, Craash Bacoot! Ya hafta seen him inna movie before, he does stunts for EVERYONE, with no fear, no hesitation! One day imma be like dat!" his eyes lit up and he pumped his fist as he spoke about the wild and reckless orangeblood stunttroll, and it was obvious that it really was one of his big dreams! That and gardening, but she probably didn't wanna hear about that.

Micillia
:3c

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi grinned and nodded. "Thats a great way of thinking! Doing it for others and to bring a smile to everyone's face. Very admirable." Avvisi took the pen from her headband, gave it a quick, almost nervous nibble, then replaced it back in her headband.

"A stunt troll! Thats quite a big, and dangerous, plan. Well im sure your going to get some good press, from me for sure," The tealblood winked, she was indeed going to write a good article about this contestant. "Whats something fans should be on the lookout for when your on stage? Im guessing your going to focus on your dancing a bit then?" Avvisi gave the orangeblood a bright smile. It was really endearing to see someone who was going after their dream, like she was, right now.

stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:40 pm
Frendo puffed his chest a little, Avvisi's comments were going to his head a bit, and his grin only seemed to intensify when she winked and asked her next question. That was an easy one! He was always learning new and dangerous little hobbies, and had quite a show planned!

"Ah yeah! It's gunna be a variety show of sorts! Lotsa dangerous, excitin things, like fire'n'swords and even a bit under water! Maybe a lil less dancin' den some other trolls, but I think it'll be refreshin' to have somethin' different from da rest ya know?" Frendo finished with laugh and a scratch of his head. He knew that by not doing dancing, he was putting himself at a higher risk, but he wanted to have a chance to show off, just one chance to maybe make a splash!

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Wow." Avvisi said into the microphone, "Well if anyone wants to see some real action they should surely start fallowing you then. Im sure you will attract those that are not usually into this sort of singing and dancing competition." Avvisi nodded along. This was good, this kid would get her readers that were not just looking at the contest. If Frendo really did become a stunt troll she would totally have to keep tabs on him.

A thought came to the tealblood, and a look of concern came to her face. "That does sound awfully dangerous, fire and swords and water. Are you worried about getting hurt at all during a performance?" The tealblood added medical supplies to her list of things to have at hand for later. She would love to have some photos of the orangeblood preforming, but she felt like she should have the medical supplies close at hand, just in case.

stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:52 pm
Frendo laughed as Avvisi's face shifted to worry and she voiced her concern. Worried?! HA! Frendo wasn't afraid of a knick or a ding, or even something more serious than that. He easily responded to her question in his most confident voice, "I wudn't be much of a stunttroll iffin I was afraid of gettin' hurt! Y'know dey say 'no pain, no gain'!" he playfully brushed off his shoulder, as if the shoo off any fear that might be lingering around him, and winked at the tealblood.

He reached out then and patted the other trolls hand amicably, and added, "Really, no need ta worry! I haven't hurt m'self yet, so I'm sure everythin' will happen without a hitch!" he didn't want her worrying about him!

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A look of worry did cross Avvisi's face as the orangeblood made that comment. She could not help but fallow the scars, cuts and scrapes all over the boy's body with her eyes. He was fallowing his plumpbuiscuit tho, and Avvisi's own bloodpumper went out to the orangeblood. She had just the same passion for her own dreams and goals. "Well if there is one thing i can see your are simply bursting with, its courage and enthusiasm!" Avvisi grinned at the orangeblood. She had written him off at the party, but the more she was learning about the boy the more she really admired him.

"Well i know your a busy troll, with plenty of dance moves and amazing stunts to practice and wow us all with when your performance comes," Avvisi winked at the boy, she was looking forward to his performance. "But if i could just get one last question; do you have any advice for any fans out there that are surly moved by your honest enthusiasm and excitement?"

stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:31 am
All these compliments! Frendo could feel his face slowly starting to warm up. Honestly he wasn't anything special! Just an orangeblood doing something reckless because...well if he got severely hurt, it wouldn't be a hinder to troll society. He wasn't going to be someone anyone would miss. So being told by Avvisi that he was going to 'wow them' and that he was so brave and enthusiastic was making him feel a little...heady.

It was kinda nice, to be complimented.

When she asked her last question, Frendo had to pause though, because that...that was a good question. What advice could he give that would be worth anything? The orangeblood chewed his lip and hmm'd softly as he thought, before reply, "Jus remember, no one evah got anywhere sittin' around, iffin ya want somethin' ya gotta go for it, with everythin' ya got! Don' give up, not even when things look bleak!" he nodded his head as he spoke, and gave Avvisi a final smile and stretched his arms above his head, and added, "How'd I do?"

Micillia
THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN MIC THANK YOU

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi giggled at the end, it was okay to giggle here, she was done with the professional stuff. "Beautiful words of wisdom, im sure your fans will adore it!" Avvisi held out her hand to shake the orangeblood's hand. "It was a pleasure interviewing you! Ill defiantly have to have a fallow up with you later on through the competition, if that's okay!" Avvisi grinned at the boy, and turned of her microphone. "You did great!" Avvisi said. Her lusus, Ray honked, and Avvisi waved to the orangeblood as she turned to go. "Thank again!"

stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:12 pm
A shadowy figure lurking behind a nearby wall had been watching Avvisi's progress through the contestants for a while. They were holding a sack in one hand, and a walky-talkie in the other. Now, they finished the quiet discussion they were having with the troll on the other end and tucked both walkie talkie, and after a small hesitation, the sack away into their large, face-obscuring coat.

"Psst. Hey, kid."
Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi was happily telling her quite patient lusus all about the interview and the orangeblood. What he had planned, how nice he was, what she thought would work for them, the works. The goose was nodding, adding a honk here and there about her own opinions, how the orangeblood was not her suggestion of an ideal mate for her precious young child, and praising Avvisi's good work. Suddenly, the goose let loose a hiss, as a dark figure seemed to call to Avvisi. Avvisi nudged the protective wings her lusus had put up away, grinning. "Hey maybe its someone asking for an interview! Calm down Ray!" The goose grumbled and gave the shadowy figure a glare. "Hello! How may i help you, sir?" Avvisi had her hand on her microphone, ready just in case.

Hivestuck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:42 pm
"Woah there sweet thing, I'm not gonna hurt your little nugget." The voice softened, becoming friendly. Squatting down a little awkwardly, the figure beckoned Avvisi and her lusus closer. "I just want to say I've been watching you work - and I think I might have an offer for you. We have to be quiet though, I can't be spotted in public."

Micillia

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces