Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Long time no see (Azreal - Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had the paperwork from each of the contestants laid out in front of her, or at least each contestant that had asked for her sponsorship. It was quite a few, to be honest. She had already sent out letters asking each applicant to come and having a meeting with her. She was probably going to accept them all, sure, all advertising was good advertising as any real enterprise should know, and she would have accepted even the worst of trolls if they had applied, probably. One application had her thinking tho. Azreal. Why was he entering the Superstar Authority Contest, and why had he gone to her? She wasn't sure what their "relationship" was since the whole Eridia drama, but she was interested. She had told Korata, her redblood servant, to invite the blueblood boy in and bring him to her office as soon as he arrived. Now all she had to do was wait, plot, and plan.

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:37 am
Micillia

His only order of business with coming, was entirely to meet with Chiara and see how he could use her to get back at Eridia. When he saw her on the listing, he knew he had a leg up somewhere. As far as he knew, she may have still been friends with Eridia and if that was the case, he'd try to be subtle. Manipulation wasn't his specialty but he'd definitely give it a try. As he was taken by the redblood.

Chiara definitely lived a more lavish lifestyle than he ever did. Then again, he never really needed much. His lab and library were his sanctuaries in his own home. When he had finally been lead to the library, he took a moment to thank the redblood and strode in, the knee length coat fluttering around him. "Good evening Chiara, it's been a while, have you been well?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara stood up when the other blueblood entered the room. "Azreal! Really, its a pleasure to see you." The blueblood motioned to the chair across the desk from her own spot, and sat back down. "To be honest, i was rather surprised you applied for sponsorship from me! I know things have not exactly been the most... friendly in the past." The blueblood cradled her chin in her hands, her classic smile on her face.

"But i really hope to change all that, and i think now will be a wonderful opportunity to start with a more friendly foot forward." Chiara had regretted her childhood hostility. She had been too fast in making enemies, and now she had to pay the price. She hoped she could mend bridges and make friends; her plots for the future depended on it. "So, what made you decide to become a contestant? Are there any exciting irons getting hot in any fires?" Chiara winked at the blueblood boy.

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:41 pm
Micillia

Azrael spared Chiara a glance, looking at her eyes briefly before focusing on the top of her head. Eyes were such distracting things. He took a seat in the motioned char, sitting straight and not touching the back of the chair at all. "Well, honestly I think the most unfriendly thing between us was mostly... in our company," Azrael replied lacing his fingers together. "I was also not the nicest of children, but we never actually had any reason to fight or despise each other,"

He rubbed his hand with his thumb and continued to keep his attention on the top of Chiara's head. With any luck, she wouldn't notice he wasn't looking at her directly. "But, we were at least semi-friendly between each other and then my scuffle with Eridia happened, I would like to reach out and at least attempt to mend the rift I created," He flashed the other blueblood a smile, one he'd been practicing since he entered this thing. "I also wanted to prove a point, but it would only be proven if I win as many people over as possible,"  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara raised an eyebrow. See thats what she was looking for. Proving a point? Sounded more like plotting a plan. The blueblood's smile grew bigger, if there was one thing she loved it was plots and plans and putting them in the perfect place. She was a little annoyed at how the boy would not meet her eyes, but then again, maybe he had something on his mind. Locking eyes was always a good way to get a read on someone, a face could hide many a thing, but they eyes were bad at telling lies.

"Hummm" Chiara started, leaning back in her throne of a chair. "Well that certainly has my attention. Do you care to elaborate?"

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:20 pm
Micillia

Azrael remained silent for just a little bit, he didn't know Chiara's current relationship with Eridia and didn't want his words to turn around and bite him in the a**, though maybe he could count on Chiara telling Eridia and somehow he could work with that? He had to choose his words carefully. Azrael drummed his fingers against his leg as he thought.

"You see, recently I had a run in with a certain purpleblood, she accused me of being dishonorable, a liar and a hypocrite," he explained vaguely "My intent is to prove to her that she did not take the time to see the truth and has sorely misjudged me and my hue," he waved a hand, though he didn't know how well playing with hue was going to work with Chiara.

"So, that is my intent,"  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara snorted when Azreal said "certain purpleblood". She was well aware that Eridia had dumped him. It had happened right before Chiara had gone and claimed the purpleblood for herself. Of course, looking back, and not very far back at that, it was a mistake. She had thought Azreal foolish to burn his bridge with Eridia, but maybe he was right... She certainly burned down her bridge with the purpleblood recently, and things were going so much smoother because of it. Needless to say, Chiara was interested.

"Azreal," Chiara started, bringing the tips of her fingers together and looking over them at the boy. "I think she" Chiara assumed it was in fact Eridia Azreal was talking about, "Really does not appreciate anything. Especially a blueblood." The blueblood tilted her head to the side, and smiled. "I do believe this individual needs to learn to fear blue, instead of step on it." There, that should confirm her side for him, since that seemed to be the thing he was looking for. She smiled, waiting for more details, for a plan.

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:35 pm
Micillia

yes, she was on board. But did she actually realize he was talking about Eridia? could he be blunt? While he knew she was on board, he wasn't sure how much, but a devious smile crept on the blueblood's lips. "That's what I was thinking, blue is not a color to be toyed with," He was definitely ready to divulge what he had in mind, but he was just a little apprehensive.

"You see, while I'm sure she views this competition as fun, I would like to use this chance to make a fool out of her, I want to crush her and make her realize that her status doesn't mean anything when she can't back it up," he explained, trying to keep it somewhat vague for a moment. " she believes she has the world in the palm of her hand, that she just has to throw a fit and things will go her way, because of this, I would like to make sure things go as far from her way as possible, somehow, not just this competition... I want her to see that she is nothing without those of us she has wrongfully stepped on,"  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smiled a mischievous smile at the other blueblood. She was surprised really, to find out that Azreal was plotting. He was really growing into a blueblood, and it made Chiara happy to see that. Also happy to have a plotting blueblood on her side. Chiara nodded along as Azreal spoke. Crush "her" was obviously Eridia at this point. Chiara snorted as Azreal mentioned the purpleblood's habit of throwing tantrums, and Chiara wondered why she had ever put up with that. At the time Chiara supposed that Eridia would grow out of that, become something more, but obviously things had not changed. The blueblood decided to finally just say it. "Alright, im in. I could enjoy seeing Eridia shamed."

Chiara drew her thumb to her lip, pondering. "So, yes i will support you. Ill do my best to get you what you need, to do whatever you intend to do, but-" And here Chiara's smile fell off. "I dont want my name or my company too attached to this. Yes, ill be your sponsor, and ill have your back for the most part, but lets keep this plan under your name." Chiara's smile returned, "You do want the credit for yourself, dont you?" Chiara raised an eyebrow at the boy. Failing to shame Eridia could result in large problems for Chiara. She had only just recently built a bridge she never thought to after she burned it down as a child, and it was because she needed security. The older you got, the more likely you were to have enemies.

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:05 pm
Micillia

At the mention of Eridia, Azrael knew that he had Chiara on his side. For how long though? He didn't know, but it was nice to have someone in his corner. "Of course it will be me, my plan... is simple, I plan to seduce her... make her want me more than life itself.... and then toss her aside like she did to me," he waved a hand. "of course it won't be easy, and it would be me solely, but your support is greatly appreciated,"

Azrael's face fell from the devious smile he had before to something of a more gentle look. "After all that was done for her, she really hasn't done much besides exist, in the end I find that unacceptable, but perhaps I am a bit harsh with her," he laced his fingers together and leaned forward. "However, she did a lot wrong to deserve my ire,"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara's smile turned a little skeptical. She had been around Azreal as they both went through wiggler-hood, seeing him... seduce anyone was not exactly something she could picture. She raised an eyebrow at him, "Well!" the blueblood started, "I look forward to seeing your new skills in the area pertaining to this plan." The blueblood stood up. She had confirmed that it was in fact Eridia that Azreal was targeting, she had offered her support, now there was only to wait, watch, and see the fireworks.

Chiara held out her hand to shake the boy's, "Im glad to see you finding goals and setting out to accomplish them." The blueblood girl said businesslike. She held onto the boy's hand, looking him in the eyes, weather he liked it or not. "If you ever need any other help with something of this sort, please contact me again. Lets whip you into a blueblood to be feared." Chiara let go of his hand, and stepped away, going to open the door. "I look forward to your performance, and will be in contact with you as much as possible to see about the fruition of each parties' goals and plans."

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas