Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Eiylas Zumeng (Avvisi - Eiylas)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the Four Fronds sign-up booth when an uncolored troll walked up to the counter. The tealblood was surprised! This was the first troll for Four Fronds she had seen even sign up. The place was sadly under represented. She was also miffed. Who didn't proudly show their blood color? But, it did make for a mystery! The girl could be doing it just for attention. "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me miss! Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a down to earth troll, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, it was her second interview, she could do this!

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:43 pm
        Coming out of the line, Ely hopped in place a little bit next to her lusus. Tuzi gave a soft noise of some sort, and she laughed and hugged them. They did it! Just wait until they told Chaeng and Izu!

Before they could make their way back to the other half of their family, another kid and their lusus stopped her in her tracks. "O-Oh! Hi!"

After listening to their request, Ely felt excited. Oh gosh, already? An interview just for her? "Sure thing! It would be an honor... I'm sorry, I did not catch your name. I'm Ely-Z!"

Next to her, Tuzi made another noise, slightly louder, and Ely gave them a very firm pat before whispering in their ear. "Its fiiiiine, just five minutes Tuzi" Once she had her lusus assured, she smiled and turned her attention back to the other troll.

"Do you want to do this here, find somewhere more comfortable, or...?"

micillia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh! Yes right!" Avvisi responded. She had completely forgotten to introduce herself! Also, maybe a name tag was a good idea. The tealblood hoped she would remember these things when she had some time, but in the meantime she had an interview to conduct!

"There is a park bench right over there, if you dont mind." The tealblood pointed, and then lead the way over to it. She pulled out her microphone and pushed the "record" button as she walked, then waited for the other girl to get comfortable. "Okay! So your name is Ely-Z," the reporter repeated for her microphone, "And you just signed up for the Superstar Authority competition! So tell me, what lead you to do this? Is it some dream of yours?"

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:32 pm
        What a funny troll! They still hadn't introduced themselves. Maybe they felt shy about it? Either way, Ely didn't want to press.
        Instead she put on her brightest, most celebrity-smile she could, and sat on the bench next to Avvisi. "Let us start!"

What lead her here? Was "We wanna promote our business" a valid reason?
        Probably wouldn't look good if it wasn't spun right. "So my sister and I are emotionally invested in this competition." As she explained, she gave a little flourish of the hand. "She's looking for potential talent herself, and as for me... I want to be able to inspire others." Ely then clapped her hands together and put on a big grin. "Inspiring through both financial support and emotional is the goal, in order to create a beautiful and prosperous Alternia!"

micillia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Thats so sweet! Doing it for, or with, a loved one." Avvisi said, grinning. There were so many trolls competing for such admirable reasons. It made Avvisi's plumpbiscuit feel a little more hopeful for alternia. "The fans will love that, im sure it will capture the hearts of many a troll, competing for such a grand reason."

Avvisi adjusted the microphone in her hand and pulled out the pen that lived in her hair. She fiddled with it a second, remembering what her next question was going to be. "Whats your style? What should fans look out for that just screams Ely-Z!"

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:57 am
        Her... style? "Um... well..." Ely twitched her nose a little bit at the question. What did she mean by style? "Like my clothing? Or like... my stage presence?" For a moment she thought about it, contemplated, then brightened up and grinned. "I think they should look for a bright smile!" It was punctuated by a short nod. "My clothing differs, depending on what's needed... And while that style is varies, my smile never changes!" Solid enough answer, she supposed.

She paused for a moment before saying "Your smile is nice too!" Was this how interviews went?

micillia
Sorry about that!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Such diversity!" Avvisi said, indicating the potential wardrobe changes to come. "Well i know everyone is surely going to be looking out for that smile. I can tell already that's its going to be invaluable!" The tealblood absently pulled the pen from her headband, twirling it once between her fingers.

"Well i know you are a busy busy troll! Im sure there is a lot of preparation, or at least celebration, that needs doing!" Avvisi said excitedly. "But do you think you could just give your fans a piece of advice or something, before i let you go?" Avvisi put on an expectant smile, ready for the wisdom the young girl was sure to divulge.

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas