Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply The Twin Keys
Chatterbox [Talk here] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:12 pm
Mystiecat537

^^; Yes... I have spoken to her about it before.. Nothing really came from it. Her boss is a slave driver, so she can't post... But she says she'll be able to post in three days.

Ah, she has one of those bosses, uhg, I worked under someone like that once, I only kept the job because I had to, regardless, it's good to hear that she is still talking to us. Hope is not lost yet! Oh... I'm reminded, did you wish to start that 1 v 1? I understand completely if you don't have to the time, or interest, to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:15 pm
Confused Commissar
Mystiecat537

^^; Yes... I have spoken to her about it before.. Nothing really came from it. Her boss is a slave driver, so she can't post... But she says she'll be able to post in three days.

Ah, she has one of those bosses, uhg, I worked under someone like that once, I only kept the job because I had to, regardless, it's good to hear that she is still talking to us. Hope is not lost yet! Oh... I'm reminded, did you wish to start that 1 v 1? I understand completely if you don't have to the time, or interest, to do so.

Too many of my friends seem to have bosses like that... crying But yea, she's had a lot of trouble there... Yea, hope is not yet lost!!
o.o;;; Ahhh... No, I don't think I can do a 1x1 RP...  

Mystiecat537
Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:36 pm
Mystiecat537

Too many of my friends seem to have bosses like that... crying But yea, she's had a lot of trouble there... Yea, hope is not yet lost!!

Alright, fine by me, any who, besides living life, how have you been? Busy with work I assume, that seems to usually be hot ticket item whenever I ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:03 pm
Confused Commissar
Mystiecat537

Alright, fine by me, any who, besides living life, how have you been? Busy with work I assume, that seems to usually be hot ticket item whenever I ask.

Oh.. I've been fine. XD Actually, no. My family is going to be moving in... Nine days? About nine days. Maybe a little less. So there's packing to do...  

Mystiecat537
Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:18 pm
Confused Commissar
Mystiecat537

I am on day seven of my nine days of work without a day off ;o; plus they are scheduling me mornings and nights so I pretty much pass out when I get home. All creativity zapped from me. Its killing me slowly. Every day I show up to work its like a piece of my soul just dies off QwQ  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:20 pm
Diabolical Donut
Confused Commissar
Mystiecat537

I am on day seven of my nine days of work without a day off ;o; plus they are scheduling me mornings and nights so I pretty much pass out when I get home. All creativity zapped from me. Its killing me slowly. Every day I show up to work its like a piece of my soul just dies off QwQ

My solution would be to kill them first. Sadly, this is illegal though... I do think it might be possible to plead self defense. Or if it isn't, then it should be. =.=  

Mystiecat537
Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Mystiecat537
Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:53 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams

*drags out of the shadows* Come hang out with me!!!~ ^^ It's so lonely in this chat....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:55 am
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

*drags out of the shadows* Come hang out with me!!!~ ^^ It's so lonely in this chat....

Lol xD I'll be working getting Yzarkos done today... That is if Monster Hunter world doesn't swallow me whole  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:43 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

Lol xD I'll be working getting Yzarkos done today... That is if Monster Hunter world doesn't swallow me whole

XD Don't be eaten alive by the game!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:11 pm
Hey, noob here xD Haven't RPed in a long time so I'm excited to get to know everybody. ;3  

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:21 pm
Nyx Aruzhan
Hey, noob here xD Haven't RPed in a long time so I'm excited to get to know everybody. ;3

Ayy! It's pretty fun here ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:25 am
[quote="Cotton Shorts]Kid"Ayy! It's pretty fun here ^.^

Your Avi reminds me of Pokemon!!!! Lol  

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Mystiecat537
Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:34 pm
Nyx Aruzhan

Hihi! If you'd be interested, we have a Discord server that people are really active in. A lot of the plotting that people do seems to happen there as well.
https://discord.gg/kseRDb  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 12:28 pm
Can anyone make me posties templates? I can pay well.  

Mortcyntia Diction

Dangerous Lunatic

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:30 am
I like how you two just kinda....came into Ashken's personal home XD

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Yasei Jihi

The Twin Keys

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash