sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

the amount of detail in the brush, like how many bristles there are. there's also this one particle effect pen I found that I just think is neat. like it has separate points lag behind where ever you are drawing, only I can just make fancy looking swirls with it. xp

The bristle count is pretty nifty, definitely would've come in handy when I was younger haha I bet you can make some trippy swirl pictures with that program!!!

thats what the particle effects pen's/brushes are all about, you can create auto smoke/silk trails and "dream"/smoke bubbles. just by dragging the cursor across the creen

Technology just keeps getting more and more convenient for artists it seems! My brother had an art tablet several years ago, I always wanted to doodle on it but he never let me :c I've been missing out

oh you have, I just wish I had the money and room for one that had its own screen. or better yet one of those desk sized ones. my artistic skills have issues being compressed to the working area of a small notebook xp

That's better than nothing!! hopefully you can move onto a bigger space soon for your artistic needs!