14,950 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:29 am
I'm actually active today emotion_dowant
How is everyone?  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:42 am
bored out of my mind and trying to beat this freak heatwave today. burning_eyes  

sgt.Frosty

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:55 am
sgt.Frosty
It's super humid where I am :c I wish it would rain already...where are you located?  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:00 am
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
It's super humid where I am :c I wish it would rain already...where are you located?

in jersey. we normally don't get temps in the 90's in the middle of may. some records were broken.  

sgt.Frosty

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:04 am
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

in jersey. we normally don't get temps in the 90's in the middle of may. some records were broken.

oh dang, we should be getting those temps haha I'm in Texas and it's only 83 but we have a weird ozone warning idk
Have you guys gotten some rain?  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:06 am
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

oh dang, we should be getting those temps haha I'm in Texas and it's only 83 but we have a weird ozone warning idk

we did last week, I want it back too but not because of the heat, the tree pollen levels are too damn high and I am just in hell because of that. crying  

sgt.Frosty

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:16 am
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

we did last week, I want it back too but not because of the heat, the tree pollen levels are too damn high and I am just in hell because of that. crying

Send the rain this way! Our 'nader season has been pathetic this year compared to previous years, I feel like were going to have a burn ban all summer crying
That's one thing I'm not looking forward to, fall allergies. I've never experienced the pollen from the North East, is it horrible compared to other times of the year?  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:24 am
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

Send the rain this way! Our 'nader season has been pathetic this year compared to previous years, I feel like were going to have a burn ban all summer crying
That's one thing I'm not looking forward to, fall allergies. I've never experienced the pollen from the North East, is it horrible compared to other times of the year?

dunno if its worse at other times of the year, Ive only had allergy problems since two years ago. but its about halfway through spring to the start of summer when it is a problem.

also, no allergy warnings during the fall over here(too cold), just the obnoxious scent of pumpkin spice everything. I remember once smelling a pumpkin spice candle when it was hot out, I actually felt nauseous, that is not a scent for hot weather. emotion_puke  

sgt.Frosty

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:27 am
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

dunno if its worse at other times of the year, Ive only had allergy problems since two years ago. but its about halfway through spring to the start of summer when it is a problem.

also, no allergy warnings during the fall over here(too cold), just the obnoxious scent of pumpkin spice everything. I remember once smelling a pumpkin spice candle when it was hot out, I actually felt nauseous, that is not a scent for hot weather. emotion_puke

Hopefully your allergies subside soon!!
The pumpkin spice life must be ridiculous up there! It dies pretty quickly down here cause, I mean, August is hot as ******** in Texas lol Coffee and heat are not good friends emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:42 am
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

The pumpkin spice life must be ridiculous up there! It dies pretty quickly down here cause, I mean, August is hot as ******** in Texas lol Coffee and heat are not good friends emotion_facepalm

there's a coffee shop on every corner, fortunately there are not too many starbuck's around my area.  

sgt.Frosty

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:42 am
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

there's a coffee shop on every corner, fortunately there are not too many starbuck's around my area.

We just technically built our 4th one for my town emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:01 am
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

we have more dunkin doughnuts then any other place that has coffee and thats just fine with me. 3nodding  

sgt.Frosty

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:03 am
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

we have more dunkin doughnuts then any other place that has coffee and thats just fine with me. 3nodding

The one DD we have in town is almost failing lol idk what it is but the people here dont like their coffee or their donuts  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:08 am
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

The one DD we have in town is almost failing lol idk what it is but the people here dont like their coffee or their donuts

WAT, you probably have a krispy kream around your area then. ninja  

sgt.Frosty

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:15 am
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

WAT, you probably have a krispy kream around your area then. ninja

I wish we had a Krispy Kream emotion_donotwant
We just got a QT built and opened, my town is lame af  
Spam Central

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out