sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:18 am
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

there's a coffee shop on every corner, fortunately there are not too many starbuck's around my area.

We just technically built our 4th one for my town emotion_donotwant

we have more dunkin doughnuts then any other place that has coffee and thats just fine with me. 3nodding

The one DD we have in town is almost failing lol idk what it is but the people here dont like their coffee or their donuts

WAT, you probably have a krispy kream around your area then. ninja

I wish we had a Krispy Kream emotion_donotwant
We just got a QT built and opened, my town is lame af

it is, wow. there is almost nothing to do there xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:20 am
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

we have more dunkin doughnuts then any other place that has coffee and thats just fine with me. 3nodding

The one DD we have in town is almost failing lol idk what it is but the people here dont like their coffee or their donuts

There really isn't haha last year we just got our first bowling alley and arcade though so that's done a little bit for us i suppose. Ever since the city shut down the roller skating rink and turned it into a ******** shooting range (pewpew) there wasn't anything to do in town besides WalMart, loitering in parking lots, eat, or see a movie until Film Alley came in.  

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:32 am
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

There really isn't haha last year we just got our first bowling alley and arcade though so that's done a little bit for us i suppose. Ever since the city shut down the roller skating rink and turned it into a ******** shooting range (pewpew) there wasn't anything to do in town besides WalMart, loitering in parking lots, eat, or see a movie until Film Alley came in.

yeah theres not a lot to do over here either, just netflix, movies and eating at resturaunts.

i'm also trying to improve on my drawing skills with my tablet. same with coloring/painting in my art program  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:34 am
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

yeah theres not a lot to do over here either, just netflix, movies and eating at resturaunts.

i'm also trying to improve on my drawing skills with my tablet. same with coloring/painting in my art program

may i see some of your art? I used to be into drawing but I lost my talent :c  

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:45 am
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

well there's that doodle in my siggy.
and as far as digital art goes I have a couple paintings from a class I took
still life (unfinished)
Jagdpanther
and this is a charcoal/pastel drawing from a drawing 2 class
another still life  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:47 am
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

still life (unfinished)
Jagdpanther
another still life

ooooo i love the Panther! I come from a military family so it's not often I see someone willingly draw a tank!
But your still life is so good! as is your doodle in your sig! You're very talented :3  

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:53 am
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

still life (unfinished)
Jagdpanther
another still life

ooooo i love the Panther! I come from a military family so it's not often I see someone willingly draw a tank!
But your still life is so good! as is your doodle in your sig! You're very talented :3

thankyou mrgreen
for the digital paintings, we had to photoshop images we found online(or took ourselves) to look like a "drawing" then paint over that. its not quite as easy as it sounds.

but as good as I am at coloring/painting digitally, my issues with drawing are properly scaling whatever I am looking at or whatever I come up with, but if I overcome that then the rest of it just gets easier. either way i'm gonna try drawing something "furry" to practice drawing hair, or maybe something with cloth because I can't paint/draw that very well either. xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:25 pm
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

still life (unfinished)
Jagdpanther
another still life

thankyou mrgreen
for the digital paintings, we had to photoshop images we found online(or took ourselves) to look like a "drawing" then paint over that. its not quite as easy as it sounds.

but as good as I am at coloring/painting digitally, my issues with drawing are properly scaling whatever I am looking at or whatever I come up with, but if I overcome that then the rest of it just gets easier. either way i'm gonna try drawing something "furry" to practice drawing hair, or maybe something with cloth because I can't paint/draw that very well either. xp

oh man that makes me want a painting of kittens haha but I'm sure you'll master the art of hair soon enough!! I have faith!  

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:31 pm
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

still life (unfinished)
Jagdpanther
another still life

thankyou mrgreen

oh man that makes me want a painting of kittens haha but I'm sure you'll master the art of hair soon enough!! I have faith!

I already have one method actually, but its kind of cheating because it takes advantage of settings you can apply to your brush in my art program(more advanced then photoshop)  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:32 pm
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

still life (unfinished)
Jagdpanther
another still life

thankyou mrgreen

I already have one method actually, but its kind of cheating because it takes advantage of settings you can apply to your brush in my art program(more advanced then photoshop)

I only used photoshop in high school and that was like 5 years ago, what can you manipulate to your advantage on your art program?  

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 pm
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

still life (unfinished)
Jagdpanther
another still life

thankyou mrgreen

I only used photoshop in high school and that was like 5 years ago, what can you manipulate to your advantage on your art program?

the amount of detail in the brush, like how many bristles there are. there's also this one particle effect pen I found that I just think is neat. like it has separate points lag behind where ever you are drawing, only I can just make fancy looking swirls with it. xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:51 pm
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

thankyou mrgreen

the amount of detail in the brush, like how many bristles there are. there's also this one particle effect pen I found that I just think is neat. like it has separate points lag behind where ever you are drawing, only I can just make fancy looking swirls with it. xp

The bristle count is pretty nifty, definitely would've come in handy when I was younger haha I bet you can make some trippy swirl pictures with that program!!!  

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:00 pm
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

thankyou mrgreen

The bristle count is pretty nifty, definitely would've come in handy when I was younger haha I bet you can make some trippy swirl pictures with that program!!!

thats what the particle effects pen's/brushes are all about, you can create auto smoke/silk trails and "dream"/smoke bubbles. just by dragging the cursor across the creen  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:18 pm
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

thats what the particle effects pen's/brushes are all about, you can create auto smoke/silk trails and "dream"/smoke bubbles. just by dragging the cursor across the creen

Technology just keeps getting more and more convenient for artists it seems! My brother had an art tablet several years ago, I always wanted to doodle on it but he never let me :c I've been missing out  

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:22 pm
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty
Bilbofagginss
sgt.Frosty

Technology just keeps getting more and more convenient for artists it seems! My brother had an art tablet several years ago, I always wanted to doodle on it but he never let me :c I've been missing out

oh you have, I just wish I had the money and room for one that had its own screen. or better yet one of those desk sized ones. my artistic skills have issues being compressed to the working area of a small notebook xp  
Spam Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff