Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[JRP] Snake in the sands (Moto Maua x Mkali Nyoka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:55 pm
Moto Maua had managed to perch himself nicely on a rock where he had a nice view of the area around him. he also liked the fact he could stay out of sight of others unless they already knew his little ninja spot. tail lashing about, he was growing bored as he stayed perched in his spot. since he had been done with guard duty for a little while, he had come here to try to get some entertainment by watching those who ended up strolling on through. giving a loud sigh of disappointment, he then started to groom himself for the moment to occupy himself. though if there was no entertainment soon, he figured it was about time to move along at that point.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:02 pm
User Image

Mkali'nyoka slipped out of site from everyone, or so she thought. She was making her way, stealthy enough. She was on a mission, one that she hoped she could get away with at the moment. It had been awhile since she was able to do any informing of the situation here in the pride. Infiltrating was something that was quite exciting. The possibility of getting caught, oh it was thrilling. Of course, she wasn't thinking of the consequences of actually getting caught.

That was for when it actually happened. She was smooth enough, that she could get out of any situation. At least, that was what her ego told her. She was so good, no one knew her true identity outside of who had given her the assignment.

She peeked around, unsuspiciously, Not really seeing anyone, she decided to casually walk about in no particular direction. Just in case someone was actually watching her. She started to look at some rocks as if they were interesting. She was to wait for a sign, unless of course her cover was blown in one way or another.  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:35 pm
Moto Maua had a huge grin on his face when he suddenly spotted Mkali'nyoka who seemed to be sneaking off. he quickly got to his feet and launched himself off his perch to land near her. "well hello there lovely." he purred his words at her as he puffed up his chest to be all cute. being vain and overly into himself was totally not the usual firekin temperament at all what so ever. "so what brings you through these parts." flashing a smile, it was clear he was trying to be a smooth talker and as charming as could be. but if one were to know him better it would be clear he cared more about himself and looks than anything more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:33 pm
She groaned as she heard the one voice she was hoping not to hear. Would he never give up?! Was she that fascinating that he had to follow her everywhere?! She'd never had this much trouble with another lion, but what could she do? She gave him a fake grin. "What do you want?" She said in a charming type of way. If it had come off rude, she didn't think he'd have noticed.

"I was enjoying the place to myself." She said with a shrug. She would have to do the slip-up on him if he persisted on bugging her in the middle of something important. "If you don't mind," She started but never finished the last part.

samus x

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:34 pm
I Lady Kiya I
I should be shot for forgetting about this!!!!!!!

Moto Maua could only grin more as it didn't go over his head that she was giving a fake grin as he had heard that groan of displeasure at the fact he had shown up. though he already knew she hated him for persistently getting in her way when she didn't want anyone about. "oh please, don't get too excited I showed up." laughing, for whatever reason he just enjoyed ruffling her fur even if it meant having to avoid getting mauled to death. " and enjoying a place by yourself is no fun at all." it was clear he was choosing to ignore every sign that she wanted to get far away from him as possible and that she would be more than happy if she never saw his face again. "besides enjoying a place to yourself wont have me involved and we all know that would be horrible."  
[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games