Submit

shushida

Indulgent Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:58 am
Who: Cesc, Nell, and LuLu
When: Morning
Where: Nell's gym
Weather: Sunny and mild

Despite a couple of weeks trudging by, LuLu still found herself stuck in the gloom of knowing Sevilin had disappeared from her life. This morning she found herself staring at a picture of him on her phone. It was of both of them, and had been taken at an aquarium they had visited about a year ago. Sevilin was wearing a hat in the shape of a clownfish.

Fifteen minutes had passed before she managed to snap herself out of her thoughts. She quickly exited out of the photo album app. The rabbit had been down this road before, and knew it was not a good one to venture down. LuLu had to get out of her own head. She needed a distraction!

The first name that popped up on her contact list was a familiar one, but it had been a long while since they had last seen one another. Still, she opened the text window and shot off a message.

"Cesc! Long time, no see. Do you want to hang out? emotion_kirakira "

The sigel was a bit wary when Cesc had initially thrown out the suggestion of going to the gym together. This would be a first for her, and she did not know what to expect. Nonetheless, the stag reassured her that he knew a wonderful trainer at this gym who could teach her the basics quickly. With some encouragement, the rabbit had agreed to join him.

Since the gym scene was new for the sigel, the first task was finding something appropriate to wear to their meetup. On such short notice she could not make it to the store to stock up on essentials. Therefore, LuLu had decided to sift through Josh's workout clothes to search for a diamond in the rough. Though most of his wardrobe did not fit her specific tastes, she was able to find something passable in the pile. Today she wore a plain white muscle shirt with the sides cut out and an orange headband that held back her bangs.

She was as ready as she was ever going to be.

Atmadja

subobo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:20 pm
Nell was mildly surprised when she took a look at her list of clients one day and noticed that the number of supernaturally-inclined had started to outnumber the plain old humans like herself. If someone had told her a few years ago that she would be catering to people who floated and reluctant necromancers among other things she would have laughed in your face. But here she was, not only assisting them at work but part of a thriving magical community as well. And it looked like she was going to expand her client list by one more today.

She had been more than happy to make some time in her schedule when she received word from Cesc about another raevan interested in spending some time at the gym, especially since she had just recently finished adjusting some equipment for Amity to use. There was a sizable gap between her last client and the time when Cesc and LuLu were planning to arrive, and while she would usually spend it cleaning and organizing the various storage closets throughout the gym, she was currently embroiled in a pointless argument with her own floating charge about some pictures that look like they had been taken from a rather dangerous spot, and how 'don't worry about it' didn't count as a good explanation.

She had a feeling she was losing.

With a disgruntled sigh she tossed her phone on the desk, looking up just in time to see an unfamiliar face floating into the gym. Her expression quickly turned to a please smile as she bounced out from behind the desk with a wave.

"Hey! You must be Lulu, right? I'm Nell, nice to meet you!"

shushida

Atmadja"

Subobo

Spooky Codger

Atmadja

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:54 pm
Was he a little late?

s**t. He was a little late.

It wasn't bad--maybe a few minutes, but definitely not as many as ten--but Cesc, who prided himself on his punctuality, took this appearance as an L. As he hurriedly pushed into the gym, his own gym bag over his shoulder, dressed in basketball sneakers, athletic shorts and a dri-fit tee, he spotted Lulu and Nell almost instantly.

They were, if he was honest, probably the most eye-catching duo in the entire place.

"Nell, LulĂș!" he called, striding forward. The stag smiled broadly to see the rabbit sigel--it had been so long! And while LulĂș did not seem to be the most at ease he'd ever seen her, Cesc knew they'd be in good hands with Nell. "Did I miss the introductions? At least not the first sets, right?"

shushida

subobo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:44 pm
LuLu's ears perked at the unfamiliar woman approaching her. "Ah, yes. I am." She gave the human a brief curtsy. "Pleasure to meet you Miss Nell. Thank you for having me today. " The sigel straightened back up then glance around the gym. "Is Cesc here yet?"

As though on cue, the raevan in question stumbled in not too long after the words left Lu's mouth. Her wings immediately flared with excitement when she spotted the stag. Her attention fell on one part of him in particular. "Cesc!" She pointed to his lower half. "Legs!" She drew closer, "How long has it been? Are you enjoying them? How are you?" Though the two had a long overdue catch up session, the sigel tried not to rattle off too many questions at once.

LuLu also took note of an old word being use in a new way by the valsaros. She looked between Nell and Cesc before she inquired. "Sets?"

Atmadja

subobo

shushida

Indulgent Bunny

Subobo

Spooky Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:30 pm
"Not a problem at all!" she said cheerily, her smile widening delightedly when LuLu curtseyed at her. "Always nice to have someone who's actually enthusiastic to be here! He hasn't shown up yet, but...ah!" She trailed off as she pointed to the door as the unmistakable Cesc walked in.

She gave Cesc a friendly wave and a smile, but stepped back figuratively to let the two Raevans catch up. It had seemed like it had been some time since they had last seen each other, and she didn't want to intrude on their reunion, however small it may be.

"Nope! Haven't gotten started yet, figure I should know what you'd like to work on before we do?" She glanced questioningly at the two of them.

Atmadja

shushida

;A; i'm so sorry i'm so slow lately..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:15 pm
Cesc's smile only grew as the rabbit approached him, and although they had never been the absolute closest of friends, a desire to hug her washed over him. There had always been something unmistakably charming about Lulu, something that drew him--hell, probably drew everyone--to liking her almost instantly. It was a mystery to Cesc suddenly why he never made much effort to see her more often.

Something to be corrected, for sure.

"Oh, these?" laughed the stag with false modesty, turning a leg as though showing off a new toy. "I've had them for a few months now--growing them wasn't the most fun I've ever had, but I'll take 'em. It's nice to get in a full body workout now, get to run, kick stuff... stubbing toes sucks, and it's harder to fit into cars, but the good outweighs the bad."

He grinned and shrugged at his own capsule review and turned to Nell. "But hey, I can do leg days now! How're you doing, Nell? Everything good with you?"

subobo

shushida

Atmadja

Romantic Humorist

shushida

Indulgent Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:28 pm
The rabbit listened intently to the stag's explanation of how he came upon his new appendages and how the overall experience was going. He did surprisingly well summarizing nearly a year of events into a few sentences for her. LuLu offered him and nod and a smile. "Maybe I will get to enjoy it all one day, too?" She noted that it was nice hearing his voice again.

LuLu usually encountered Cesc whenever she happened to be in Gambino and stopped into Vermillion. Their encounters were not rare, but they still were not frequent enough to glean more than a friendly relationship with the valsaros... and learn that he could bake a pretty fantastic carrot cake.

Regardless, she was happy to be spending time with him now outside of the bakery. As well as meeting this new human! LuLu perked up at Nell's question. She held her arms out in front of her and towards the human. "These, I guess?" Unlike Cesc, she did not have the advantage of sprouting legs to pump iron with. But, she could make due with what limbs she did have.

subobo

Atmadja

--[ Biotic Interactions ]--

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces