Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clan Home Clan Forum Clan Members Report Clan Join Clan
The Gold Savages
Forum
Back To Clans
Reply The Gold Savages of zOMG!
Gold Savages Previous Clan Announcments!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiiw
Vice Captain

Wealthy Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 pm
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE

I will be posting ALL of our announcments here in the replies so that they are more easily availible for you guys!

** LISTED IN ORDER FROM EARLIEST TO MOST RECENT smile

-Kiiw

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 pm
Rebuilding Our Clan!
May 2nd 2017

* H e l l o * E v e r y o n e ! *

Well.. it has definitely been awhile since I have made a post to this clan, but since recently finding out that zOMG! is up again, I immediately decided that I was going to do all that I can to recreate the awesome clan that we once were. I am aware that most of the clan members are likely never coming back to Gaia, but to those of you who are still here, we greatly appreciate you!

If you are reading this, please make your clan activity visible by posting anywhere in our forums.
That way when I or Qivassu scroll through the list of clan member activity, we will see all who have recent activity. Those who have activity dates that aren't from this year (2017) will eventually be kicked out of the clan, solely for decluttering purposes. We will not be doing this until the end of May, to give people time to make their activity visible!

We are very excited to try and get the clan back to where we were, if you'd like to help, please send a message to either I or Qivassu. We could use the help!

Thanks again for stickin' around!
-Kiaa

kiiw
Vice Captain

Wealthy Gaian

kiiw
Vice Captain

Wealthy Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:52 pm
Hello all!

Qivassu and us Vice captains are looking for more active zOMG! players to join our clan and possibly become vice captains! If you know any active zOMG! players please send them and invite by clicking here and typing in their username(s).
Only members who have been promoted to CREW are able to invite members, so if you haven't been promoted yet, let us know! they're aren't any special requirements to be promoted to crew, we just haven't gotten to everyone yet!

Dont forget to leave a post anywhere in our clan fourm (perhaps in our introduction or our chatroom topic?) so that we know that you are active!
inactive members will be kicked at the end of the month for decluttering purposes but will be able to rejoin if they become active again!

I will also be going through our clan forums and doing some decluttering there as well in attempts to start fresh.

Gold Savages homepage, Gold Savages clan forum

Thank you!
-Kiw

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm
Hello All!

First: Welcome all new members! Please don’t forget to make a post or reply in our clan forums to avoid being kicked due to inactivity!

**WE ARE PROMOTING ALL CLAN MEMBERSwith recent clan activity dates from member to crew!
*CREW MEMBERS CAN INVITE PEOPLE TO THE CLAN BY CLICKINGHERE

Second: Qiv & Tiv have decided to doFREE AVI ARTfor clan members! Click hereto see the details!

Third: I have made a new clan signature for all those who want to display their pride in their sig!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-gold-savages-of-zomg/g.395399/][img]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag224/Qivassu/clan signiture_zpsrwb1t7j6.png[/img][/url][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-gold-savages-of-zomg/g.395399/][color=darkgold][b][size=24][align=center]Click to join![/align][/size][/b][/color][/url]

See you in zOMG!
-Kiw

kiiw
Vice Captain

Wealthy Gaian

kiiw
Vice Captain

Wealthy Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:09 pm
Hello savages!

First I would just like to say that the Captain and I had a great time SMOBing with the clan yesterday! We managed to get a full clan crew that day simply by communicating through the clan chat! We will be posting screen shots of the event shortly.

I would also like to encourage everyone to become active in our clan forum by posting a reply or a topic. Qiv and I are going to be removing members at the end of the month who have been inactive for awhile.

Please don’t forget to invite your zOMG friends to the clan! The more active members, the better!
The captain and I would also love to accept friends request from you guys as well!

We greatly appreciate everyone who has been visibly active, donating gold, and inviting members to this clan! heart heart heart
Have a great day savages!
-Kiw

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:15 pm
HEY SAVAGES!

At the suggestion of a fellow clan member, Qiv has decided to create a clan Gaia account! It’s username is : ” GoldSavages “. This where you can donate gold and items to the clan for future contests and giveaways. And of course, this is not mandatory. This is only for people who would like to contribute (:

Qiv has also posted a Future Clan Challenges topic that outlines some older challenges that we have thought of and even have completed in the past. We want to bring some of these back for our newer members! This topic has a poll attached to it and we would appreciate it if you guys would let us know which challenge sounds the most exciting to you ^.^

If you have suggestions or questions about the challenges, send me a PM!

I know I’ve posted this before but I would like to place our new clan signature code here for our newer members:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-gold-savages-of-zomg/g.395399/][img]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag224/Qivassu/clan signiture_zpsrwb1t7j6.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-gold-savages-of-zomg/g.395399/][b][size=24][align=center]Click to join![/align][/size][/b][/url]

Please don’t forget to invite your friends to this clan! The more the better!

See you in zOMG!

-Kiw

kiiw
Vice Captain

Wealthy Gaian

kiiw
Vice Captain

Wealthy Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:19 pm
Greetings Savages!
Welcome to all previous & new members! Please check out our clan forum to see our NEW announcement & sticky topics!

Please participate in the poll! (FIXED LINK!)
In the last announcement I told you guys about Qivs new topic about Future Clan Challenges and asked you to participate in the attached poll. I improperly linked the topic there so that no one was able to participate in the poll, through the link I provided. Click HERE to read the topic AND participate in the poll (:

THANK YOU!
Thank you soo so much to everyone who has donated to our clan account! We so greatly appreciate it!! biggrin

Why Can’t we be friends?
Don’t forget to add me, Qivassu, Tivassu, each other & our clan account!

Invite your friends | View other announcements

See you in zOMG!

-Kiiw

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:23 pm
Savages!! biggrin

We have a clan challenge coming up in June! We’re going to determine which challenge to do first by using the future clan challenges poll so click here to vote for your favorite! The poll will close May 20th, and the first challenge will likely be sometime during the first week of June. By then we should have a lot more new active members! Until then, please help us out by inviting your active zOMG friends (:

If you’re new here, please leave a reply in our clan introduction topic, or anywhere in our forum for that matter! That way once we start removing members who have activity dates from 2012-16, you will have a recent activity date. ^^

I absolutely love crewing with our clan members in PS! Our current clan server is Air Fluff, and we typically use the most popular server! (can be found near the top of the zOMG pop up labeled: server occupancy)

Have a suggestion or idea for our clan? Click here or send me a PM (:

-Kiiw

kiiw
Vice Captain

Wealthy Gaian

kiiw
Vice Captain

Wealthy Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:27 pm
Hey guys!

The decluttering process is approaching. Qiv and I are going to be removing all inactive members at the end of the month so if you are reading this, please make sure that you have made at least 1 post in our forum within the year of 2017 ^^

We also have a clan challenge coming up! Click here to vote for which challenge you want done first! They will all get done, we are just using the poll to determine what order they will be completed.

The reason why we are waiting a bit to do the first challenge is because we plan to have everything renewed and decluttered by then. The challenge will be done sometime within the first week of June, likely June 1st!

I have also set up a topic in our forums that will have all of our announcements in it, so that you guys have easy access to all of our announcements!

See you in zOMG!
(Our clans server is currently Anchor Bug!)
also, if you havent already, try out the clan chat in zOMG! its glitchy sometimes but it allows you to communicate with all clan members on zOMG, across all areas and all servers!

View clan forum | Donate to the clan | View former announcements

-Kiiw

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:53 pm
Hey savages!

At the suggestion of another clan member, Qiv and I may be making a discord account for our clan! To be completely honest, I haven’t used Discord before but after Qiv explained to me what it was, I thought that this would be a great way to communicate with fellow clan members, especially when clan chat isn’t working! We want to see who all would be interested in being apart of our Discord account before we decide to make one, So if this sounds like a good idea to you, Please post or vote HERE.

As of today, It looks like we’re going to be playing hide and seek first, Followed by Smob race! Cant wait! biggrin

click here to see the details of the upcoming clan challenges! The poll is still open though, so feel free to vote for your favorite challenge!

Qiv and I are recruiting Vice Captains! Send a message to either I or Qiv if you are interested (:

And lastly, I posted the link to our clans announcements topic on our homepage! There you will have access to all of our announcements ^^

See you all in zOMG!

-Kiiw
Vice Captain
View Clan forum
View Clan Announcments topic
Send a donation

kiiw
Vice Captain

Wealthy Gaian

kiiw
Vice Captain

Wealthy Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:06 pm
Hey savages!

Looks like most members thought that having a clan discord channel was a great idea, so a fellow clan member has made one for us!

The link is: [MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK] If you don’t have a verified discord account, you will not be able to effectively communicate with the clan here. Feel free to send Qivassu or myself a message if you run into any issues!

Our first clan challenge is coming up! If you want your friends to be able to participate in the zOMG hide and seek challenge with us, click HERE to invite them to the clan! (Only those who have been promoted to CREW can invite people, make a post in our forum to be promoted)

I’ve linked our announcements topic, invite page and our donation account on our clan homepage to make it easier for you guys to access theses links. If you don’t know how to find the clan homepage, our clan forum, or have any questions at all, SEND ME A PM! biggrin

Hope to see you all in zOMG!

-Kiiw

The Gold Savages of zOMG!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces